Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gandalph wrote: »
    That Timur's Lash from IB doesn't even give energy when dismantled, piece of crap.

I got 2 shards from junking it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Cormac... wrote: »
    I got 2 shards from junking it

I got 2 weapon parts

Bladedancers in the Crucible summed up

http://i.imgur.com/D7Uvc63.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭xPixelx

I bought 4 warlock bands (cheapest) off rank 2 Vanguard, broke them down and got no shards or energy, is it only actual armor piece's that work or have I been a unlucky bugger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Haha I'll have to upload my video of all my silly melee kills from across the map

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I bought 4 warlock bands (cheapest) off rank 2 Vanguard, broke them down and got no shards or energy, is it only actual armor piece's that work or have I been a unlucky bugger?

Only armour.

Ah Jesus if only I knew... balls Cheers Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

In the strike list, is it worth doing the level 28 strike with the (Unknown Reward) or best to stick with the level 24 strike?

Anyone done some of the level 28 strikes, whats the loot like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

logik wrote: »
    In the strike list, is it worth doing the level 28 strike with the (Unknown Reward) or best to stick with the level 24 strike?

Anyone done some of the level 28 strikes, whats the loot like?

They are hard and there is no respawn

you do get a legendary out of it

Dont try doing it alone unless you are at least level 28. If you die, you will start from the beginning (in fact you have to go to orbit and start again).

It can be very frustrating.

Ask someone to join you so he can revive you if you die.

Or do like titiangerm did last nite, wait until I reach the archon priest to the part where he is about to spawn and join, shot him, get stab from behind a few seconds later and wait for me to kill the bad guy, then get rewarded with a legendary weapon! Def the easiest legendary he's got! lol

This is something I actually wanted to mention here. I noticed that when you complete the nightfall and play a second time, everything is easier, much easier, you give much more damage to all your enemies, so it is relatively easy to do it on your own.

So, if lets say I finish it yesterday and play it today, reach the end, and two people join (who have never played) although difficulty will increase then if you kill the last guy the two new joiners will be rewarded with a legendary despite they didnt go through the whole strike...

• Advertisement

I have myself level 27 and my brother also level 27 so we should be grand. I will see about getting a third player to make it even easier and fun.

I have myself level 27 and my brother also level 27 so we should be grand. I will see about getting a third player to make it even easier and fun.

You are PS4 are you?

I am on XBOX 1, otherwise I wouldnt mind giving you a hand, specially tomorrow when the list refreshes

and what I meant dont try doing it "solo" unless you are at least level 28... in fact, I wouldnt change it unless I was 29

No on XO myself. What is your GT?

Not to sound big headed or a good player but if you take really long using ice breaker and "sit back" and just dont really push most is quite easy in this game, VoG is a bit differernt ofc but talking about strikes here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Emerald eSports

Not to sound big headed or a good player but if you take really long using ice breaker and "sit back" and just dont really push most is quite easy in this game, VoG is a bit differernt ofc but talking about strikes here.

It's a bit cheesey though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The Icebreaker does ludicrous damage & I haven't even fully upgraded. Coupled with the fact it never runs out of ammo it makes the strikes pretty easy. Would have been really annoyed not to have the coins for it this week.

No on XO myself. What is your GT?

hey

its

P0rphyrl0n

That's

P(zero)rphyr(lower case L) (zero) n

That's true but some strikes will not allow you to sit back and shoot them down. Like today's daily, you can practically snipe all the way to the end but in the final part you have no choice but to come down where everyone is...

I did it with the ice breaker on level 29, very very easy

did it again with my level 26 hunter, not so easy anymore (not impossible but not as easy)

Have to do it with my warlock class, level 25, I am guessing that will be taught...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

What are the scopes for the Ice Breaker like, I've still got the first one. Is there a shorter range/mag scope for it.

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    What are the scopes for the Ice Breaker like, I've still got the first one. Is there a shorter range/mag scope for it.

There is only one scope

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Varik wrote: »

There's only one scope on it, I have it most of the way upgraded now.

Bohrio wrote: »
    hey

its

P0rphyrl0n

That's

P(zero)rphyr(lower case L) (zero) n

Ah yeah sure I was in a party with you the other day. My GT is Primatori.

It's a bit cheesey though

Welcome to boards. Fantastic first post...

Welcome to boards. Fantastic first post...

futuramafry.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Does Xur sell the Suros Regime every Friday?

Nope, he will only have 1 weapon each weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

You can run past 80% of most of the strikes, it's usually only the point with the 3 waves and the boss that require you to actually fight. I typically sprint past the majority of the enemies tbh.

Got my second exotic bounty option yesterday and it's the exact same 3 as last time. I have no interest in grinding for bad JuJu or Thorn, so that's going to be scrapped. Has anyone else had the same issue?

I think the most consistent way to guarantee a high volume of shards, outside of the raid, is to level up a faction, buy their armor and scrap it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone else not able to get on?! Very annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

AdamD wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to get on?! Very annoying

yeah me too, was looking forward getting a strike in before oh gets home. ah well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement