Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Ok I can see everyone, so as long as the fireteam leader can see everyone as well we should be ok, shouldnt we?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Bohrio wrote: »
    Ok I can see everyone, so as long as the fireteam leader can see everyone as well we should be ok, shouldnt we?

If that's the case, see if everyone can join your fireteam and promote whoever has the progress to leader.

If that's the case, see if everyone can join your fireteam and promote whoever has the progress to leader.

Will try now, bag and failsafe are the only ones on my friend list though so better be ready!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Folks on the Bungie forum saying there's a way around the Playstation problems at the minute:
    Launch destiny, on the first press x screen, press the ps button.
    Go settings>psn>sign out
    Sign back in
    Switch back to Destiny, continue, pick character and you should be in.

Game has gone to **** for me this evening, can't even play story missions at the moment due to server errors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Bohrio wrote: »
    Will try now, bag and failsafe are the only ones on my friend list though so better be ready!

They should be able to see the rest between them , though I think I might have been set to appear offline when it went down last night and now I have no way to change it to online :(

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

calex71 wrote: »
    They should be able to see the rest between them , though I think I might have been set to appear offline when it went down last night and now I have no way to change it to online :(

Try find an old game invite in your notifications and use it again maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Okay, 3 of us so far are in party and game lobby for the raid.

Guys if you can't get me in go ahead and get someone else so as ye can get it finished.

Launch destiny, on the first press x screen, press the ps button.
    Go settings>psn>sign out
    Sign back in
    Switch back to Destiny, continue, pick character and you should be in.
    Thanks Mickeroo, I can confirm that this works for anyone trying to play Destiny on the ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Might be worth randomly heading to the Tower (xbox 1 guys) I just had a look and I've got miju and Gerard3 in the tower with me. Well they both just left now of course....

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Guys if you can't get me in go ahead and get someone else so as ye can get it finished.

We had to cancel the gig ;)

Sure we'll do it this week. From the start but we'll fly through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Just got the Suros Regime for doing the Nightfall!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Sorry guys been trying to get on again since 8.30. No luck whatsoever. Tried hard resetting the console a few times and have reset my router as well.
    This is such a pain. I was really looking forward to finishing it up.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Sorry guys been trying to get on again since 8.30. No luck whatsoever. Tried hard resetting the console a few times and have reset my router as well.
    This is such a pain. I was really looking forward to finishing it up.

Microsofts fault, nothing we could do :(

look at it this way... chance to get more legendary gear!

We will try again, I just need to practice my jumping techniques, although amusing to some, it was a bit of a annoyance to me!

Plus I should have my corrective measure fully upgraded including the oracle disruptor... and I will be ready for those minotaurs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Rare fusion rifles at weapons vendor for the next two hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Good to see the Vex Mythoclast has been nerfed.

Source: Bungie.net

I see they have also removed the Templar exploit and fixed the farming point in the Rocket Yard.

Anyone up for the nighfall, I want to complete it with one of my other classes

on xbox one

• Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I see they have also removed the Templar exploit and fixed the farming point in the Rocket Yard.

Is that the one where they spawned and ran out of the room in the corner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I don't think the mythoclast should of got a nerf as heavy as it did, they should of just fixed the cheesing of hard mode so so many people wouldn't have it. It's still no match for a pocket infinity in one on one. Auto rifles in general did deserve a nerf though, their range is rediculous and shouldn't out-shine scout rifle at distance.

I still live in hope for a day when the Blade dancer and teleporting are nerfed. They are crazy over powered.

Captured this one the other day to show the craziness lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I still live in hope for a day when the Blade dancer and teleporting are nerfed. They are crazy over powered.

Captured this one the other day to show the craziness lol

Yeah, it can be frustrating sometimes. Titans special is just as cheesy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Wtf is cheesy? Bladedancer is probably the worst super in the game. Absolutely useless in PvE and the charge up time in PvP makes it far more difficult to use than any other super.

Auto Rifles

Reduced Precision Damage multiplier from 1.50 -> 1.25 (head shot bonus)

Well that will make PvP less skillful..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Really annoyed last night with the XBL issues. I spent the evening running strikes with PUGs who were just intent on sprinting to the last boss and skipping everything else in the map...

I checked my friends list at 7ish and it was still down at 11... Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

logik wrote: »
    Really annoyed last night with the XBL issues. I spent the evening running strikes with PUGs who were just intent is sprinting to the last boss and skipping everything else in the map...

I checked my friends list at 7ish and it was still down at 11... Crazy.

Strange that there were issues on the PSN at the same time. I could see some of my friends on and playing Destiny, which was really bugging me. Some of them though seemed to be stuck in orbit.
    This is my third outage in a week 1 with UPC and 2 with PSN. Ah for the old days when you wanted a game you went out for a kickabout with your mates and the internet couldn't stop you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Does that mean we can no longer jump out to the laft to fight the tepmplar ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

AdamD wrote: »
    Wtf is cheesy? Bladedancer is probably the worst super in the game. Absolutely useless in PvE and the charge up time in PvP makes it far more difficult to use than any other super.

Cheesy here means its easy to get kills with little skill needed. BD is good for clearing waves in PvE, and if you put some forethought into what you're doing in PvP, you'l get kills everytime with BD.

Oh, and invisibility can be a game saver when in comes to reviving team mates. In conclusion, bladedancer, very useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Does that mean we can no longer jump out to the laft to fight the tepmplar ?

No you should be. The Vex Mythoclast is just a gun you sometimes get for beating the Raid on hard. Some gun though ....... apparently

but according to a post below they have patched that sniping platform out. Oh dear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Looking to do the Nightfall tonight on XO, if XBL is working...

Let me know if anyone else is interested in this. Level 27 Titan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement