Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Did the raid last night with a group of guys from the clan who had never done VoG before, one of which didn't even speak english (Don't ask me where he came from or why he was on a boards run, I don't know I just decided to roll with it). The group was pretty competent and our first wipe surprisingly enough was not until Atheon. We finished it in just under 2 hours and I was well delighted with the guys as I thought as first timers we would have to spend 2-3 nights doing it. Some of them even got some pretty sick weapons. Cheers to Redzer, Dantes_Legacy, Benzeino and itsHoggie, I'll endorse you all on LinkedIn for teamwork ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gandalph wrote: »
    The group was pretty competent and our first wipe surprisingly enough was not until Atheon. We finished it in just under 2 hours and I was well delighted with the guys as I thought as first timers we would have to spend 2-3 nights doing it.

I'm guessing you had minimal/no smoking breaks so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Bohrio wrote: »
    Hey Mick

We got as far as the last part, we got close enough but a few of the guys had to go so we had to postpone it until monday and on monday the friend list was down so we couldnt complete it.

I will PM the guys and see what they are up to...

I am still looking for someone to run the nightfall with my lvl 27 hunter!!! :S

Hey Mate,
    I'll be on round 5.30ish if you wanna do the nightfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Did the raid last night with a group of guys from the clan who had never done VoG before, one of which didn't even speak english (Don't ask me where he came from or why he was on a boards run, I don't know I just decided to roll with it). The group was pretty competent and our first wipe surprisingly enough was not until Atheon. We finished it in just under 2 hours and I was well delighted with the guys as I thought as first timers we would have to spend 2-3 nights doing it. Some of them even got some pretty sick weapons. Cheers to Redzer, Dantes_Legacy, Benzeino and itsHoggie, I'll endorse you all on LinkedIn for teamwork ;)

Yeah it was good craic! We did very well not to wipe till Atheon, much of that goes down to you as you had us very well organised and informed of what was happening, nice job.

Although it was my second time doing it (not that I fully understood what was happening in the first run :P).

• Registered Users Posts: 45,632 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

oping there is going to be a few experienced people wanting to run at it again tonight, really want to have a go of the Raid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

wes wrote: »
    Already did the nightfall but, I have an exotic bounty to run 25 strikes, so send me an invite (if your on PS4 that is) if you see me online later on tonight. More fun to run strikes with guys from the clan.

damn! thanks anyway

Hey Mate,
    I'll be on round 5.30ish if you wanna do the nightfall.

Thanks! Will do, I will add you know... I am bore s..lesss today

Please tell me you are not on PSN???? :S

Thanks! Will do, I will add you know... I am bore s..lesss today

Please tell me you are not on PSN???? :S

Screw guys on PS4.....all about XB1 :cool::cool:

Screw guys on PS4.....all about XB1 :cool::cool:

Great... wahts yout GT? I will add you now

Great... wahts yout GT? I will add you now

GT = BeanBagJohnny

We ran the RAID yesterday but to no luck maybe later tonight.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

GT = BeanBagJohnny

We ran the RAID yesterday but to no luck maybe later tonight.:)

I'll be on later, would love another crack at the raid

• Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

thebag89 wrote: »

I'll do it tonight as well

emmetkenny wrote: »

Emmt your TitanGerm right?

you around at about 5ish to do it?:confused:

We should all just pop our Gamertags and PSN IDs into our signatures, if you want to be a true Guardian Legend :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,632 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    We should all just pop our Gamertags and PSN IDs into our signatures, if you want to be a true Guardian Legend :P

fantastic idea....

fantastic idea....

I know i said it already, but felt it needed re-iterating as the thread is becoming unstable with these X-Box peasants :D(joke)

Also I hope everyone is happy that me and Gandalph/TEQUILASHOT360 now have different avatars. I know this was causing some distress previously :pac:

He is titiangerm

I am in too for the raid... (as well as for the nightfall ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm up for the raid/nightfall but won't be about until 8ish!

^ I see you have a BattleBlock Theater icon there, tell Arach Jalaal of Dead Orbit that Cormac sent you and you'll get 10% bonus XP for having good taste in games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Nice one for bringing me in was a good laugh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

He is titiangerm

I am in too for the raid... (as well as for the nightfall ;)

Yup its TitianGerm. I won't be on until 6.30 at the earliest. If you get 6 before I'm on work away.

Yup its TitianGerm. I won't be on until 6.30 at the earliest. If you get 6 before I'm on work away.

Looking like it will be starting around that time anyway, so from the sheet infront of me I have

SAG Icthy has to be in to start were we left off.

Definites
    Myself - BeanBagJohnny
    Toppy- gearoidg
    Borio - P0yhr0lr
    the Bag 89 - The bag M99

Mick, Ferrigan, MiskyBoyy, GlenCoco, Maxi ni, Fail safe you interested?

With the amount of numbers we nearly have enough for two raids.

Xbox message me if ye are interested and I'll add ye round the 6.30 time if ye are on.

Cheers,
    Johnny

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm definite anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

Got the exotic bounty for the machine gun. First step is looting chest on Mars.
    So wandering around and got my first 'super' chest - 9 relic iron, 2 blue engrams, a blue ship engram, a green and a couple of heavy ammo pouches.
    No quest item though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Looking like it will be starting around that time anyway, so from the sheet infront of me I have

Definites
    Myself - BeanBagJohnny
    Toppy- gearoidg
    Borio - P0yhr0lr
    the Bag 89 - The bag M99

Xbox message me if ye are interested and I'll add ye round the 6.30 time if ye are on.

Cheers,
    Johnny
    Definitely interested, just not sure I'll be able to make it on until after 9.

If anyone is on now, give me a shout. Still need to do daily/weekly/nightfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Definites
    Myself - BeanBagJohnny
    Toppy- gearoidg
    Borio - P0yhr0lr
    the Bag 89 - The bag M99

Cheers,
    Johnny

I can help out but will be around 9 by the time in on.

Definitely interested, just not sure I'll be able to make it on until after 9.

If anyone is on now, give me a shout. Still need to do daily/weekly/nightfall.
    calex71 wrote: »
    I can help out but will be around 9 by the time in on.

Guys there is a couple of ppl saying they can come on until that time so ye might have another raid group again at that time.

I'm actully gone at 9 Gotta go at that time.

Definites
    Myself - BeanBagJohnny
    Toppy- gearoidg
    Borio - P0yhr0lr
    the Bag 89 - The bag M99

Cheers,
    Johnny

Everyday I regret more and more choosing that GT lol

Its porphyrion but spelled P(zero)rphyr(lower case L)(zero)n

;)

might change it someday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's free to change it on Xbox one now isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Everyday I regret more and more choosing that GT lol

Its porphyrion but spelled P(zero)rphyr(lower case L)(zero)n

;)

might change it someday :P

You know you can change it once for free from the xbox one? unless you set it up from there in the first place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement