Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

im hoping to organise a raid on saturday night starting after 9.30 and finishing when its done. ill update tomorrow if its going ahead.

anyone interested just let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Looking like it will be starting around that time anyway, so from the sheet infront of me I have

SAG Icthy has to be in to start were we left off.

Definites
    Myself - BeanBagJohnny
    Toppy- gearoidg
    Borio - P0yhr0lr
    the Bag 89 - The bag M99

Mick, Ferrigan, MiskyBoyy, GlenCoco, Maxi ni, Fail safe you interested?

I am interested but can't tonight unless I play Xbox under the table at the afters of a wedding :D Which I'd only love to do! lol

So I'm out for tonight, best o luck with it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

calex71 wrote: »
    You know you can change it once for free from the xbox one? unless you set it up from there in the first place.

My hungover, and frankly lazy choice of Jewbag7 GT came back to haunt me when I had to call customer service about an issue with my acc :(

This is welcome news!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I am interested but can't tonight unless I play Xbox under the table at the afters of a wedding :D Which I'd only love to do! lol

So I'm out for tonight, best o luck with it :cool:

I have a stupid wedding on Saturday so Xbox is out for me then :( its the only day I get to spend more that 30 mins without been annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Anybody else having trouble getting online on PS?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Benzino wrote: »

Yup. Can't see friends. Was fine up to 20 minutes ago. Having trouble getting back in. Problems being reported worldwide.

Can't even get onto the Bungie site now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Aye, just saw Bungie confirm it on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Yeah, can't log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Bungie you bastards. Thursday night plans ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I was online and playing crucible but the lag was awful, made it unplayable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Feck sake. Two nights that I have to my self this week and can't play :(

Stupid bungie and psn

• Administrators Posts: 53,756 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

If I buy an exotic armour from Xur tomorrow is there a particular piece that's best to buy? Gauntlets / chest / head / feet?

In terms of light or whatever.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

awec wrote: »
    If I buy an exotic armour from Xur tomorrow is there a particular piece that's best to buy? Gauntlets / chest / head / feet?

In terms of light or whatever.

Light is the same for all of them regardless of body part. Just pick one depending on perks that suit your subclass/play style .

• Administrators Posts: 53,756 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Light is the same for all of them regardless of body part. Just pick one depending on perks that suit your subclass/play style .

I've been stuck on level 25 for about a week now and I'm still wearing rare gaunts and boots so I'm hoping to get exotic in one of those slots (I have the queens wrath helm and chest).

• Registered Users Posts: 45,639 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Looks like I got lucky with psn tonight. Was logged on when it went to sh1t but was able to keep playing. Knocked out 5 raids and the daily. Leveled up some of my armour and picked up another legendary sniper. Was hoping to do the weekly 28 or the raid, but they'll have to wait. Ah well.

Anyone know what legendary weapons break down to? I have no need for the legendary sniper I got, as I have the exotic from xur last week but I don't want to junk it if it is just going to get me spare weapon parts. Would only junk it for ascendent materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Looks like I got lucky with psn tonight.

You certainly did. Just tried now and still seems to be issues. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Knocked out 5 raids and the daily.

Dear god!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,582 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Looks like I got lucky with psn tonight. Was logged on when it went to sh1t but was able to keep playing. Knocked out 5 raids and the daily. Leveled up some of my armour and picked up another legendary sniper. Was hoping to do the weekly 28 or the raid, but they'll have to wait. Ah well.

Anyone know what legendary weapons break down to? I have no need for the legendary sniper I got, as I have the exotic from xur last week but I don't want to junk it if it is just going to get me spare weapon parts. Would only junk it for ascendent materials.

2 Ascendant materials

Gandalph wrote: »
    Dear god!

I was thinking the same. He must be some player ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

First time trying to have a game in nearly a week and of course the servers are down... :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,338 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

There are some mad videos up on Reddit at the moment, players soloing the Templar fight on Hard, along with others soloing Atheon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

There are some mad videos up on Reddit at the moment, players soloing the Templar fight on Hard, along with others soloing Atheon.

This is nuts :

Gandalph wrote: »
    Dear god!

Knocked them out easy enough. I did have help from 2 lads though - i couldn't knock out that volume on my own, need someone else to do the heavy lifting at times...

Knocked them out easy enough. I did have help from 2 lads though - i couldn't knock out that volume on my own, need someone else to do the heavy lifting at times...

You said you did 5 raids that's why were taking the piss :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You said you did 5 raids that's why were taking the piss :P

If he responds "Yeah, that's what we did , 5 Raids", I have a new God! :pac:

gimli2112 wrote: »
    If he responds "Yeah, that's what we did , 5 Raids", I have a new God! :pac:

And with ransoms.

ALL HAIL OUR NEW LORD :D

ah... oops.

<jay>sure Raids are easy.... could knock out 10 of them a night if I wanted to </jay>

ah... oops.

<jay>sure Raids are easy.... could knock out 10 of them a night if I wanted to </jay>

Turns out he's a lowly mortal like us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,582 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Time do we find out what Xur is selling?

• Advertisement

AdamD wrote: »
    Time do we find out what Xur is selling?

Usually there around 10

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement