Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    Yeah... I did that twice on Saturday, feels good to do it and you do save a few minutes of the total game. That's fixed tomorrow though.

I will be running the raid and nightly again this week, starting the raid on normal and then moving up to hard. I will be again doing it with all my 3 classes (titan, hunter and warlock) so if anyone is interested let me know.

GT is on my signature!

I'll give you a hand with those. How about me you and the Bag run the daily, weekly and weekly heroic tomorrow like last week and then start the raid Wednesday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Yeah... I did that twice on Saturday, feels good to do it and you do save a few minutes of the total game. That's fixed tomorrow though.

I will be running the raid and nightly again this week, starting the raid on normal and then moving up to hard. I will be again doing it with all my 3 classes (titan, hunter and warlock) so if anyone is interested let me know.

GT is on my signature!

Count me in Bohrio, GT BeanBagJohnny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Only hit level 20 at the weekend. The game really doesn't do a good job of explaining what to do after level 20 thank god for the internet. Looks like I've a long way to go.

The game is very poor at explaining the mechanics alright (or maybe it's all on the site). I just realised the other day that they cap the amount of marks you can have for vanguard and crucible. I've been playing since launch and don't want to think of the amount of marks I've missed out on. Very frustrating.

Even if it was in a manual, it's be at least something, but alas those days are long gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Anyone play in groups on PS4? Add my gamertag, Spazdarn

• Administrators Posts: 53,756 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Only hit level 20 at the weekend. The game really doesn't do a good job of explaining what to do after level 20 thank god for the internet. Looks like I've a long way to go.

Getting to 20 is the easiest bit because of how many ways there are to get XP.

20-24 isn't too bad, but after 24 you're really just at the mercy of the randomness of the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Benzino wrote: »
    The game is very poor at explaining the mechanics alright (or maybe it's all on the site). I just realised the other day that they cap the amount of marks you can have for vanguard and crucible. I've been playing since launch and don't want to think of the amount of marks I've missed out on. Very frustrating.

Even if it was in a manual, it's be at least something, but alas does days are long gone.

It's only the amount that you can earn per week (100 each), I doubt you've missed out on THAT many unless you've been playing it to death!

But you're right, very little is explained in the game.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

maximoose wrote: »
    It's only the amount that you can earn per week (100 each), I doubt you've missed out on THAT many unless you've been playing it to death!

Apparently there's a cap of 200 marks over all on top of the 100 mark weekly cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

maximoose wrote: »

What Mickeroo said, you can't have more than 200 total at a time, like 25k cap on glimmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Ahhh, didn't realise that! Another thing not really explained so :pac:

Haven't played in a few days now, getting PvZ from EA access has given me a nice alternative to play. Think I'm done with Destiny until the expansion pack arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll give you a hand with those. How about me you and the Bag run the daily, weekly and weekly heroic tomorrow like last week and then start the raid Wednesday ?

I am in!!! can't get enough of this lol ;) I will be online tomorrow all day (have a few days off from work)

Great so we have 4 for the VoG so far including myself!

BeanBagJohnny
    Thebag
    Emmet
    Myself

We can try it on Wednesday evening great!

I did the vault yesterday in a little over 1 1/2 h, we did push the guy off the platform so we did cheat a bit but I was just too tired! I was also using my lvl 27 hunter so it was taking longer to wipe those praetorians... also learnt a few tips as well... but I need to practice more!!

• Advertisement

I am in!!! can't get enough of this lol ;) I will be online tomorrow all day (have a few days off from work)

BeanBagJohnny
    Thebag
    Emmet
    Myself

I did the vault yesterday in a little over 1 1/2 h, we did push the guy off the platform so we did cheat a bit but I was just too tired! I was also using my lvl 27 hunter so it was taking longer to wipe those praetorians... also learnt a few tips as well... but I need to practice more!!

Add Miju to the list as well.

I did it yesterday as well but had to back out for the Templar but got back in for Atheon.
    I ended up using the relic in the last section and we ended up killing him with 3 teleports as everyone was using icebreakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

BeanBagJohnny
    Thebag
    Emmet
    Myself

Add me if you have the space - FAILSAFE CGI

Add me I you have the space - FAILSAFE CGI

Ok so we have a team

BeanBagJohnny
    Thebag
    Emmet (titian)
    Miju
    Failsafe
    Myself (porphyrion soon to be changed to something else as people cannot pronounce it!)

I know there will be more people interested so we might be able to create a second team?

As I said I will be running it with all my 3 classes, I have no life...

Anyone around for a weekly nightfall from round 6.30ish on today?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Anyone around for a weekly nightfall from round 6.30ish on today?

Yep

Ok so we have a team

BeanBagJohnny
    Thebag
    Emmet
    Miju
    Failsafe
    Myself

I know there will be more people interested so we might be able to create a second team?

Era ppl's plan might change between here and then so there will prb be spaces for others. Is this for wednesday evening/night? What time we talking?
    :eek:

Ok so we have a team

BeanBagJohnny
    Thebag
    Emmet (titian)
    Miju
    Failsafe
    Myself (porphyrion soon to be changed to something else as people cannot pronounce it!)

Looks a decent team with a good bit of experience now compared to our first run where we hadn't a clue what was going on :)

Era ppl's plan might change between here and then so there will prb be spaces for others. Is this for wednesday evening/night? What time we talking?
    :eek:

Yes that's fine

Lets aim for 7.30?? votes?
    Looks a decent team with a good bit of experience now compared to our first run where we hadn't a clue what was going on :)

Tell me about it... we might have been building a space ship for all I care, no clue what was going on

Yes that's fine

Sounds good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Fancy getting a team together tonight to try a speed run at the VOG ?

Yeah I'm up for that

• Advertisement

thebag89 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm up for that

Me too... try me if I am online (or PM)

I will try to be online but there are a few bits going on at the minute that might force me to log out tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Seems they are changing it so that Atheon selects 3 at random and not the 3 furthest away . Great :rolleyes:

calex71 wrote: »
    Seems they are changing it so that Atheon selects 3 at random and not the 3 furthest away . Great :rolleyes:

I actually dont mind that, our first run we were all told to sit there and kill Vex but we didnt really know what was going on, now everyone needs to know what goes on the game... it will be harder for new people though

I still remember people telling me, stand there and kill everything it moves, then when we say jump to the middle jump to the middle and then, when we say jump out, jump out... no idea what was going on... lol

thebag89 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm up for that

Think we are doing it Wednesday now.
    We can do the daily tonight if you like.

Think we are doing it Wednesday now.
    We can do the daily tonight if you like.

I think he meant doing it today for the craic and as it will be good practice

I think he meant doing it today for the craic and as it will be good practice

Yeaill give it a go today as well so. Say 7?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Wolve_R_Ian

Anyone else getting the ZEBRA error?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone else getting the ZEBRA error?

Yup, got it a couple of times this morning. It's a common one since the update apparently.

Yes that's fine

Tell me about it... we might have been building a space ship for all I care, no clue what was going on
    Yeaill give it a go today as well so. Say 7?

I'll be around for 2 hours from 7

• Advertisement

I'll be around for 2 hours from 7

Cool. Will pick you up around then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement