Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

just did most of the weekly heroic mission and get kicked from the server.. mad I am.......:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Looking for 2 level 29 guardians on ps4 for the VoG on hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,582 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Looking for 2 level 29 guardians on ps4 for the VoG on hard.

I can do it in 10 mins, Add Doyier on psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Anyone on ps3? I'm looking to do raids on either difficulty. Done them before several times.

JaxDasher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Got my first ever legendary engram for primary weapon, turned out to be the SUROS Regime which I already have, grrr!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Benzino wrote: »
    Got my first ever legendary engram for primary weapon, turned out to be the SUROS Regime which I already have, grrr!

Cant you just dual wield :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Cant you just dual wield :p

Haha, they should include that in the Day. Imagine dual-wielding fusion rifles ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Good raid tonight guys, think we finished it from start to finish in just over an hour. Was a good laugh too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

logik wrote: »
    Good raid tonight guys, think we finished it from start to finish in just over an hour. Was a good laugh too.

Well done guys. Sorry I had to back out. Did you cheese the Templar and Atheon after or just kill them normally ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

got the pocket infinity bounty yesterday. Glad I had the day off....grindy.
    PvP just got a hell of a lot easier.

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Well done guys. Sorry I had to back out. Did you cheese the Templar and Atheon after or just kill them normally ?

We cheesed him, took about 5 attempts but The Bag and P0roph got him in the end. Got a huge number of shards last night, I think 13 of them + a Legendary Auto Rifle. My first run from the start, surprised how quick it is, I had thought there was multiple bosses etc.

Must say P0roph's sense of direction is amazing... :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

zebra bee etc. what a load of nonsense
    Is there an achievement for a full set? A bounty even?

erkifino wrote: »
    zebra bee etc. what a load of nonsense
    Is there an achievement for a full set? A bounty even?

Was kicked mid raid alright last night with the Zebra error... pain in the swiss roll.

We cheesed him, took about 5 attempts but The Bag and P0roph got him in the end. Got a huge number of shards last night, I think 13 of them + a Legendary Auto Rifle. My first run from the start, surprised how quick it is, I had thought there was multiple bosses etc.

Must say P0roph's sense of direction is amazing... :pac::D

Did he get list in the maze ?

Yup, we were running around in circles for a good while, no idea where we were going. Was a good laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Yup, we were running around in circles for a good while, no idea where we were going. Was a good laugh :D

Did ye cheese both bosses?:confused:

****ers, wish I could have stayed on.

Yeah we did, fairly easy to be honest. Patched today I think?

Yea same here. Ah well there is lway next time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Yeah we did, fairly easy to be honest. Patched today I think?

Yeah patch today that stops them both from falling off and stops the sniper area for the 1st boss.:(

What's the Weekly strike this week? Has it updated yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Spazdarn wrote: »
    Anyone play in groups on PS4? Add my gamertag, Spazdarn

Join the clan please:
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

Also can people keep an eye on the Gunsmith and message me once he's selling Blue+ Fusion Rifles, I need to buy and demolish another 9 of them to finish my Pocket Infinity Bounty :(

PSN: GenericDreadHead

Cormac... wrote: »
    Join the clan please:
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

Also can people keep an eye on the Gunsmith and message me once he's selling Blue+ Fusion Rifles, I need to buy and demolish another 9 of them to finish my Pocket Infinity Bounty :(

PSN: GenericDreadHead

I was saving blue fusions for the past 2-3 weeks and got the bounty this weekend. :D Getting the 200 kills in the Nightfall was a killer solo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

He was selling blue fusion rifles last night so I doubt it'll be anytime soon or maybe RnG could be kind to you, who knows. If you keep an eye on the destiny forums at gamefaq's it gets flooded with threads on people alerting to blue fusion rifle sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gandalph wrote: »
    He was selling blue fusion rifles last night so I doubt it'll be anytime soon or maybe RnG could be kind to you, who knows. If you keep an eye on the destiny forums at gamefaq's it gets flooded with threads on people alerting to blue fusion rifle sales.

Damn, I was on last night and everything, pity I was wrecked and had to head off early.

Nice avatar btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

That was all part of my plan.. it was a test of patience!!! lol

btw,,, anyone getting disconnected constantly with caterpillar error?

Tried 2 strikes both times got disconnected right before I was about to kill the bad guy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Bohrio wrote: »
    That was all part of my plan.. it was a test of patience!!! lol

btw,,, anyone getting disconnected constantly with caterpillar error?

Tried 2 strikes both times got disconnected right before I was about to kill the bad guy
    Happened to me about 3 times yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Hey guys, reached Level 20 there yesterday, what do I need to do to level up even higher? Haven't finished the story missions yet either, still on Venus...

Played pvp a bit when I was level 12 but I was getting crushed, not sure if it's my shytness, lack of experience or just opponents with better weapons, but feel like I should come back when better kitted out.

Hey guys, reached Level 20 there yesterday, what do I need to do to level up even higher? Haven't finished the story missions yet either, still on Venus...

Played pvp a bit when I was level 12 but I was getting crushed, not sure if it's my shytness, lack of experience or just opponents with better weapons, but feel like I should come back when better kitted out.

You need to equip legendary/exotic armour and rank it up to level up. One exotic and 3 Raid armour fully ranked will get you to level 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

gimli2112 wrote: »
    You need to equip legendary/exotic armour and rank it up to level up. One exotic and 3 Raid armour fully ranked will get you to level 30.

Where will I find them doing strikes?

And what the f is cheesing!!

• Advertisement

Where will I find them doing strikes?

And what the f is cheesing!!

Xur is your best bet for exotic armour. You have to do a Raid to get the top top legendary armour but you can buy legendary armour in the Tower with Vanguard or Crucible marks that will get you to 29.

I think cheesing is unique to this thread. It means to do something cheaply/glitchy..... I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement