Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

Anybody got a spare beta code for Xbox one I would really appreciate it! Thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

irishmover wrote: »
    Took me 25 mins!
    And???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anybody got a spare beta code for Xbox one I would really appreciate it! Thanks ;)

Beta codes for the Xbox consoles are not being given out until the beta opens on the 23 or 24(can't remember which atm).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

And???

And... I'm not complaining with an 11gb download. Quite small actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

anybody got a spare ps4 code??

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

irishmover wrote: »
    And... I'm not complaining with an 11gb download. Quite small actually.
    You obviously hav decent broadband

You obviously hav decent broadband

Yeh I'm sure the actual game in september wont be an 11gb download so I'd suggest buying the hard copy if you are. The Last of Us was a 40gb download!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fecking power cut last night about 10:30 when I was about to do that Crucible thing...

Like living in the 80s, living in the shtix... :(

• When does the beta finish? I kind of want to stop playing so that I don't ruin the experience in September but man it's addictive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Fieldog wrote: »
    Fecking power cut last night about 10:30 when I was about to do that Crucible thing...

Like living in the 80s, living in the shtix... :(

You didn't miss much - was just Control. Few different maps.
    M!Ck^ wrote: »
    When does the beta finish? I kind of want to stop playing so that I don't ruin the experience in September but man it's addictive.

27th July.
    Maintenance on 21st - 22nd July so will be offline then too.

• Advertisement

When does the beta finish? I kind of want to stop playing so that I don't ruin the experience in September but man it's addictive.

July 27th. Then just over 6 weeks until release.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Off today so it only my first day on .. Anyone want add me on ps4 and let me play with them and teach me the ropes ? Evo81987

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Have they said if any of the progress will carry over into the full release?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Have they said if any of the progress will carry over into the full release?
    If I remember correctly from here or another thread only a badge to wear; nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

I can hear one friend in party but can't hear second friend when he came into party and all our nat types are ok. Anyone else have this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Hey guys anyone be on tonight on ps3 anytime after midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Not a fan of the PVP in this, would die and then a second or two later the guy who killed me would finally die from my last attack. It was funny sometimes as he'd just get thrown against a wall by a invisible melee attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 David2222

For anyone who has not got a key preorder on psn and then cancel the preorder free betas baby

Will this work if I download it today?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Just after playing an hour of pvp and really enjoyed it, it's great fun jumping around the place with overpowered guns. After playing battlefield 4 for the past few months this is really refreshing.

Not too sure about the main game, I've finished them all and it just seems to be run to a point, kill wave after wave of enemies. Not much of a story. Though people jumping in and out of the game is great fun and rallying up to finish the harder level.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

How the hell do you play PVP :pac:
    Do I need to be a certain level?

Can't find it anywhere :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

You need to do story mission and finish 5th 1 then they will show up when you go to the ship you will be able to select the cruciable on your right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    How the hell do you play PVP :pac:
    Do I need to be a certain level?

Can't find it anywhere :o

You have to get to level 5 and it unlocks. You have to finish the story missions or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Anybody not gonna buy the game after playing the beta?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Anybody not gonna buy the game after playing the beta?

Me.

I was day one a couple of days ago.
    Just got "samey."

Will pick it up when there is a price drop though.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Iron banner is up again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Anyone care to rate the game out of 10? based on their beta experience.

Anyone care to rate the game out of 10? based on their beta experience.

9/10 so far. First Person Shooters needed a change in direction and this is a good change.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Probably not buying this any more, was definitely after the first day but playing PVP has put me off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Sorry I missed you saturday night, was, erm "otherwise entertained". can you give a quick summary on what the game is actually about? details are very thin on the ground. is it esseentially a mmorpg with fps gamemodes?, i.e. halo meets world of warcraft?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 rorywan2

Level 6 is amazing, where you work with two other players to take down the spider tank?
    Great fun, getting other people to revive you and then sharing the goodwill really makes it feel like you are working together.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement