Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    Hvnt been able to connect the last 2 days. Keeps cancelling the 5mb update saying wasp. I dl it I really dont want to dl it all over again. Anyone else have this issue or is bungie aware of it

have you tried a hard reset of the console? (I'm assuming youre on xbox one?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L8IW9ES/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Destiny limited edition with all the upcoming DLC for £59 sterling!

For anyone on the fence to buy it...

I paid £80 sterling I think for this only 3 weeks ago. Not pleased but thats just the way game chasin go I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Benzino wrote: »
    Anybody wanna do the raid this weekend or Friday evening on the PS4?

I can play in evening after 8pm for raids etc. only a level 24 but at least I can make up the numbers!

add me on psn

wonda3oy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

AdamD wrote: »
    You can get 4 ascendant materials per day by just getting gold tier on a public event and completing the daily on 28

Ah ok. Hopefully it wont be too much of a struggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I can play in evening after 8pm for raids etc. only a level 24 but at least I can make up the numbers!

add me on psn

wonda3oy

I don't think the game will even let you try at that level, but I'll add ya when I get home work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

add me on psn

wonda3oy

You must be in the clan if you want to try the raid.... just saying :P
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

erkifino wrote: »
    Are there many 360 users in the clan? Or is there way of telling?

No way of telling but I posted a thread about 360 players on there and just about to reply to someone who posted in it so there's a least two of us. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Callous 0ne

Starting fresh raid (normal) on XB1 tonight. Need to make up numbers. Message me. Callous 0ne is my gameplay. It's a ZERO in the 0ne of my gameplay, not the letter o.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Callous 0ne

Starting fresh raid (normal) on XB1 tonight. Need to make up numbers. Message me. Callous 0ne is my gameplay. It's a ZERO in the 0ne of my gameplay, not the letter o.

"gamertag" I meant above.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L8IW9ES/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Destiny limited edition with all the upcoming DLC for £59 sterling!

For anyone on the fence to buy it...

I paid £80 sterling I think for this only 3 weeks ago. Not pleased but thats just the way game chasin go I suppose.

Got my Destiny Digital Guardian edition for €78 on Xbox market :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,756 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I just did a strike and got one to kill the Archon Priest.

Is this one new? I have never played it before...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

awec wrote: »
    I just did a strike and got one to kill the Archon Priest.

Is this one new? I have never played it before...

No there are two strikes on Venus, the Archon Priest and the Nexus. There are also two strikes on Mars, the Cabal General and the Psion Flayers(PS exclusive).

Wow. So at level 26 I got the Archon priest strike for the first time ever. :eek:

And now just got it twice in a row...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone want to try the Nightfall mission now on PS4? My PSN ID is The40Watt

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Was playng the rank 22 weekly solo with a lvl 27 character. When I got to Phogarth I couldn't damage him from the back room?
    I'd scurry forward, snipe with the ice breaker, the purple thingy would start hammering me, retreat but when I go forward again his health seemed to be recovering and eventually fully regenerated.
    Was this always the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody see what Xur has today ? I hope its Suros Regime :) or a machine gun !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Anybody see what Xur has today ? I hope its Suros Regime :) or a machine gun !!

It is:

WHY IS THIS THE ONE WEEK I ONLY HAVE 4 STRANGE COINS!!!

I need 19 more

*despairs and cries*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Has the Suros Regime, and I few typical armor (all chest pieces), bought 2 armor pieces and the engram (from which I got those firey gaunlets for the warlock.

I didnt buy the suros because I got it the other day while playing the nightfall, it is a good weapon so I do recommend it, feels weird at first but it kind of wins you over quickly. It does take a exotic slot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Was playng the rank 22 weekly solo with a lvl 27 character. When I got to Phogarth I couldn't damage him from the back room?
    I'd scurry forward, snipe with the ice breaker, the purple thingy would start hammering me, retreat but when I go forward again his health seemed to be recovering and eventually fully regenerated.
    Was this always the case?

There are three rooms. The one you enter , the second one and the room the shreiker spawns in. If you run back to the first room Phogoths health resets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,042 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cormac... wrote: »
    It is:

WHY IS THIS THE ONE WEEK I ONLY HAVE 4 STRANGE COINS!!!

I need 19 more

*despairs and cries*

HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAPHHAHA YES FINALLY :D

My scrimping and saving has paid off :) I hadn't the coins to buy suros the first time round but I've 43 burning a hole in my pocket now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Nothing there for me this week :(

36 coins :)
    so happy I didn't buy that Rocket Launcher last week. Although for the Suros I'd have spent all night kicking Phogoth around the Summoning Pits for the necessary coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Ah cool, have enough strange coins for the Suro's regime :D.

Damn don't have enough coins. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭redt0m

5 coins off the Suros Regime, dammit - any ideas for best way to get 5 coins between now and sunday morning? Already got this week's Heroic coins so can't do that again... ran around public events, strikes, etc for 2 hrs this morning, not a sausage...

Your best bet is public events/strikes and hoping you also get engrams that turn into coins. You should be able to do it but it may take an hour or twenty. You can also get coins from ranking up the cryptach/bounty guy and getting rewards from the postmaster.
    Tis all very random.
    Having three characters so you can get 27 coins per week via the weekly if necessary, is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

redt0m wrote: »
    5 coins off the Suros Regime, dammit - any ideas for best way to get 5 coins between now and sunday morning? Already got this week's Heroic coins so can't do that again... ran around public events, strikes, etc for 2 hrs this morning, not a sausage...

Run strikes, just finish them as quick as possible, pref level 24 tiger strikes. It's complete RNG but I usually pick up loads from all the blues you pick up. Don't run back to the Cryptarch after every strike as well, gather about 10 blues each time before hitting him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

24 strange coins in my vault and a long weekend☺
    Excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I've only got 6. :( And one of those has to be spent on a 'Pristine Golden Age Ammunition Module'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement