Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Bohrio wrote: »
    So you rather me throwing a PS4 out of the window than an xbox? ;) lol

Wha-hey-ho!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Sorry for your troubles. I'm out of ideas. Except maybe getting five people together, going into rumble and letting you kill them, like suggested earlier.

No worries man, I appreciate your help. The only reason why I give out is because they are forcing people to play it which I think is not right.

I know why I can't play, its the lag, people are not really where I think they are.

nothing I can do about it hence why I never play multiplayer

No worries man, I appreciate your help. The only reason why I give out is because they are forcing people to play it which I think is not right.

I know why I can't play, its the lag, people are not really where I think they are.

Go for and Auto Rifle Body and shots and sweep your targeting reticule slightly back and forth, that helps me when playing in a laggy game

I had about 5 games back to back last week while lagging and it helped a lot to do this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

play control in a full party - you should be long making up the points you need then. if you operate in teams of 2 or 3 you'll start to do better even if its only finishing off guys who've had their shields depleted by your teammates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Sounds like a plan Cormac, and cheers for all the enough put into it, it has made playing Destiny a lot more enjoyable for me!

Anybody wanna do a raid this evening or weekend (PS4), or have ye all done it already :P

• Advertisement

play control in a full party - you should be long making up the points you need then. if you operate in teams of 2 or 3 you'll start to do better even if its only finishing off guys who've had their shields depleted by your teammates.

Actually believe it or not I just got into a game were I could actually kill people, went from 11 points to 23 in just 1 minute, quit as soon as I got killed. So I am almost there!

Actually believe it or not I just got into a game were I could actually kill people, went from 11 points to 23 in just 1 minute, quit as soon as I got killed. So I am almost there!

LOL! thats the spirit champ! :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Bohrio: The Journey Continues. The Untold Story.

TWENTY FIVE!
    TWENTY FIVE!
    T W E N T Y . F I V E !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Cormac... wrote: »
    You must be in the clan if you want to try the raid.... just saying :P
    http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

I sent 2 emails to the boards clan when the game was released and no reply mate, I aint looking for love and respect....just a game of destiny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Kinda getting to the stage where the niggles and annoyances are starting to outweigh the fun for me. Wandering around, doing laps of the moon looking for helium is a pain in the arse while the lack of matchmaking for the Heroic Strikes still seems like an utterly pointless decision. Just about to hit 26 and while the core gameplay is still every bit as good, some of the design decision are baffling, like having to level up twice with factions before you can buy anything from them. Why not spread it out a bit more or even extend the first level?

Cormac... wrote: »
    TWENTY FIVE!
    TWENTY FIVE!
    T W E N T Y . F I V E !!!!

Made it!

Happiest day ever! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Gandalph wrote: »
    Run strikes, just finish them as quick as possible, pref level 24 tiger strikes. It's complete RNG but I usually pick up loads from all the blues you pick up. Don't run back to the Cryptarch after every strike as well, gather about 10 blues each time before hitting him up.

1st strike I do got the one strange coin I needed & my new Titan chest...thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I sent 2 emails to the boards clan when the game was released and no reply mate, I aint looking for love and respect....just a game of destiny.

same here...never got accepted or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

So annoyed with the daily mission. Got to the very end with just the captain left and bam instant death from a sword vandal sneaking up behind me.
    Tryed again straight away and the exact same thing happened. I nearly threw my controller out the window :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Daily was pretty easy no?

Anyone up for the raid on ps4 after the Munster game? Haven't had a chance to do it yet this week

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Il do raid on PS4 add me @Nerobear

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    So annoyed with the daily mission. Got to the very end with just the captain left and bam instant death from a sword vandal sneaking up behind me.
    Tryed again straight away and the exact same thing happened. I nearly threw my controller out the window :/

The light switch modifier is a pain. Could not be arsed with that mission anyway, one of the dullest in the whole game. No ascendant materials are worth playing it for.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The light switch modifier is a pain. Could not be arsed with that mission anyway, one of the dullest in the whole game. No ascendant materials are worth playing it for.

You'd get through it fairly quick with 3 but I was soloing it so back to the respawn :(

Hey!

if you are online we can try it together, it is so much easier when you are playing with other people.

When I play solo what I normally do is activate the computer and then run back to the entrance like a chicken sh..t. You have to be quick because they will start to come almost straight away, and normally I dont move from there until all the sneaky transparent fella's are gone.

To me, this is one of the most difficult strikes and one of the most frustrating...

Actually I have just realized I havent done it with my warlock class so if you want to try now?

• Advertisement

Hey!

if you are online we can try it together, it is so much easier when you are playing with other people.

When I play solo what I normally do is activate the computer and then run back to the entrance like a chicken sh..t. You have to be quick because they will start to come almost straight away, and normally I dont move from there until all the sneaky transparent fella's are gone.

To me, this is one of the most difficult strikes and one of the most frustrating...

Actually I have just realized I havent done it with my warlock class so if you want to try now?

Just seen this now. You still on ?

Just seen this now. You still on ?

Heya... too late mate

I just finished it like 20 min ago.

Will you be online later? like in 1.30 h?

Heya... too late mate

I just finished it like 20 min ago.

Will you be online later? like in 1.30 h?

To late for me I'm afraid. Have an early start tomorro .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone know what time the daily story mission is changed? I didn't get to do today's one yet and wondering if it is still available in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone know what time the daily story mission is changed? I didn't get to do today's one yet and wondering if it is still available in the morning.

10am if I am not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Hey lads, just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the raid tonight on the Xbox One some time after 8pm. I am a level 28 Warlock. Cheers lads!

My gamertag is CANTO CGI

Just did the daily with my 27 hunter. Very easy (I have a cheese spot as well for this one

Its the first mission you go when you arrive in mars with the cabal etc

I still have to do it with my other 2 classes so if anyone is up for it let me know

tony1980 wrote: »
    Hey lads, just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the raid tonight on the Xbox One some time after 8pm. I am a level 28 Warlock. Cheers lads!

My gamertag is CANTO CGI

im definitely up for it canto. might be about 8.30 before I get the kids to bed if you can wait.

tony1980 wrote: »

My gamertag is CANTO CGI

Stone and myself were going to run it as well so you are welcome to join us if you want

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Iron Banner sounds like it could be good next time around. Proper buffs from gear so your level actually makes a difference, Armour that will go to level thirty and incentives for not quitting out of matches you're going to lose.

Only thing is players below level 20 have to be in a fireteam lead by a level 20+ player to get into the playlist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement