Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Does anyone have any interest in doing the raid sometime Sunday on hard? Just levelled to 29 today, so its time to get that raid gear.

Heya, is that on Xbox one?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Has that still not been patched P0rphy ? Mite give it a run tomorrow after the daily if we can get numbers.

No it hasnt!

So please do, I wouldnt mind doing it with my titan (i think it is the only one I havent done it yet, not 100%sure though)

Mick, your second time will be much faster, best thing to do is watch a few videos on youtube so you can understand whats going on, specially while we went through the gates etc. What do you mean the glitch? will you get it again if you run it with the same character?

We went through the Gorgon's maze on our second attempt which is pretty good considering it took us like 30 to do it the first time... and... we picked up the chest and exited the maze without having to reset as well which is something I have never done before (we always get ourselves killed and go back to the beginning)

Edit: Difficult daily today... Draksis... full of knifers and sneaky snipers...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    No it hasnt!

So please do, I wouldnt mind doing it with my titan (i think it is the only one I havent done it yet, not 100%sure though)

Mick, your second time will be much faster, best thing to do is watch a few videos on youtube so you can understand whats going on, specially while we went through the gates etc. What do you mean the glitch? will you get it again if you run it with the same character?

We went through the Gorgon's maze on our second attempt which is pretty good considering it took us like 30 to do it the first time... and... we picked up the chest and exited the maze without having to reset as well which is something I have never done before (we always get ourselves killed and go back to the beginning)

Will have to give it a good go later so. No cheese spots for him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Took me a couple of tries to do the daily. Warlock sunsinger self revive came in very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Fusion rifles at the gunsmith until 8pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Got the Universal remote from PVP, it's a primary weapon shotgun. Going to give it to my titan and have a fusion rifle or sniper as secondary.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I actually thought this was pretty simple on Level 28. I used the Ice Breaker almost exclusively. At one point before you board the big space ship you can just stay up on the hill and snipe everyone and they don't shoot back.

When you get to Drakis just stand in the doorway. Don't go in fully. You can pick off the Dregs and a couple of Vandals and no one else will re spawn. The I just hit Drakis with a Legendary rocket launcher a few times. If he hides behind anything just throw a grenade in his general direction and he should come out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Is anyone doing the raid on hard tonight?

I actually thought this was pretty simple on Level 28. I used the Ice Breaker almost exclusively. At one point before you board the big space ship you can just stay up on the hill and snipe everyone and they don't shoot back.

When you get to Drakis just stand in the doorway. Don't go in fully. You can pick off the Dregs and a couple of Vandals and no one else will re spawn. The I just hit Drakis with a Legendary rocket launcher a few times. If he hides behind anything just throw a grenade in his general direction and he should come out again.

Yeah. I did it earlier on all my 3 classes, much harder on the 27 hunter (now 28). Easy peasy on the 29s.

I do the same thing, the last part to me is the easiest.

The problem is the previous ones, I am (with my lvl 27) one shot one kill for snipers and one knife one kill for all other bad guys, including dregs so it is a bit annoying. The good thing is that they are predictable so I know when they are coming.

:)

AdamD wrote: »
    Is anyone doing the raid on hard tonight?

I want to do it, but know I dont know who else is doing it

I am sure that the bag is up for it too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I want to do it, but know I dont know who else is doing it

I am sure that the bag is up for it too

Team of us on PS4 trying it last night, still having problems with the confluxes. The first two parts of the raid are probably the most difficult due to how widely spaced the checkpoints are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

thanks for the help! I reckon that the second time through, you'd get it done a lot faster though?

I definitley glitched out at the end. I got nothing for completing it, no shader, achievement, nada.

ah well. :(

Failsafe, Lindsay, myself and Cableguy r doing it on normal at 8:30 tonight Stone if u wanna do it again. I never got the achievement for it either.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

tony1980 wrote: »
    Failsafe, Lindsay, myself and Cableguy r doing it on normal at 8:30 tonight Stone if u wanna do it again. I never got the achievement for it either.

Did you try going to switch user in the game option and picking your own profile? Achievements are a bit buggy and that can force them to pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Did you try going to switch user in the game option and picking your own profile? Achievements are a bit buggy and that can force them to pop.

I tried That and it usually works Mick but not this time. We need 2 for the raid now lads on the xbox one if interested. Gamertag is CANTO CGI

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

2 spots left for Xbox One - Vault of Glass - normal mode starting ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Just about to engage Draksis on the daily, error code caterpillar followed by 2 zebras. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I'm getting the same problem all evening. Caterpillar, then Zebra. Think it might be to do with Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

****ing disconnects tonight, twice as I was about to face Draksis. Thankfully was able to join a game right as he was finished. Bungie seriously need to pull their thumbs out and fix the networking issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

tony1980 wrote: »

sorry tony,was heading out when I got the invite. did ye get through it?if you were the fireteam leader again you should have been able to start at the last checkpoint again.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Is it just me or are there major connection problems today with the servers? I keep getting catterpiller every 5 mins, after weeks of error free gaming.

I have been on to eircom about it and the say all is fine on their end.

I put in bf4 to test it, no problems with that,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone for the raid on ps4

Is it just me or are there major connection problems today with the servers? I keep getting catterpiller every 5 mins, after weeks of error free gaming.

I have been on to eircom about it and the say all is fine on their end.

I put in bf4 to test it, no problems with that,

I know they have been having issues with the european servers for a while. A week ago I couldnt log in for several hours, so I switch my zone to USA and I was working no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

I know they have been having issues with the european servers for a while. A week ago I couldnt log in for several hours, so I switch my zone to USA and I was working no problem

how do you switch zone?

how do you switch zone?

Under console settings If i remember correctly, is under location settings

Hey guys

Emmet and myself are looking to start the raid on hard right now, anyone interested?

You need to be at least level 29 (level 28 wont last long)

Please PM either emmet or myself

Counter is ticking! :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,243 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hey guys

Emmet and myself are looking to start the raid on hard right now, anyone interested?

I'll be there in a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Need some way to get Ascendant energy more reliably. I have 6 weapons, legendary and exotic, fully xp'd that I can't max out for lack of energy.Used to be all I got from the daily and public events was energy, back when I needed more shards. Now the situation has reversed itself. Frustrating as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Hey guys

Do I have ye added? Would be up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Any advice on making the jump from 24 (as high as rare gear seems to take you) to 28+?

I've been doing tiger strikes, daily missions, crucible, but I'm not getting anything better than the run-of-the-mill level 20 rare gear.

Aside from leveling up factions and purchasing gear with crucible marks, is there any other good ways to increase chances of landed some legendary gear?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

XboxONE user here, disconnects (specifically caterpillar error) since about 19:00 yesterday, and still happening now. Driving me demented! Anyone else?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement