Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Got my first exotic bounty. Wanted bad juju but the 15 round thing put me off so went for invective.

These strikes are grim. Always at least one who just sits there afk.

Invective is a really short bounty for an exotic.

1. Complete 5 strikes without being ko'd
    2. Get a 25 k/d spread in the crucible
    3. Complete a weekly strike
    4. Buy 50 special ammo synthesis and trade for golden magazine with Gunsmith
    5. Hand magazine to the Warlock Vanguard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Maybe we should try crucible with a full team and see how it goes ?

I dont think I could stand the humiliation!!! lol

We are up to tonight at 7 are we still?

rock on!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Invective is basically god mode in PvP

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    I dont think I could stand the humiliation!!! lol

We are up to tonight at 7 are we still?

rock on!

The raid at 7 ? Or the daily ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Invective is a really short bounty for an exotic.

1. Complete 5 strikes without being ko'd
    2. Get a 25 k/d spread in the crucible
    3. Complete a weekly strike
    4. Buy 50 special ammo synthesis and trade for golden magazine with Gunsmith
    5. Hand magazine to the Warlock Vanguard.
    Yeah, this seems handy enough

• Advertisement

The raid at 7 ? Or the daily ?

raid.. I have done the daily already but I can help you if you want to... dead easy! ;)

raid.. I have done the daily already but I can help you if you want to... dead easy! ;)

I think you owe me one :)

I think you owe me one :)

Ok then!

so we will do the daily and then the raid on normal from the beginning, so far I have

Mr Emmet
    Grenaiden
    Myself

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

Ok then!

so we will do the daily and then the raid on normal from the beginning, so far I have

Mr Emmet
    Grenaiden
    Myself

throw me down on that list too pls

Mr Emmet
    Grenaiden
    ems_medic (gt?)
    Myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Mr Emmet
    Grenaiden
    ems_medic (gt?)
    Myself

If I can help I am a lvl 26, backup to fill numbers lads. But if I can just run around and you pros carry me so I can scavenge I would be eternally grateful.

:p

No problem... we have all been there! ;)

I do need the GTs though unless you have one of us in your friendlist
    Mr Emmet
    Grenaiden
    ems_medic (gt?)
    wonda-boy (gt?)
    Myself

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

The 25:1 KD part of the invective bounty was handy as. Got it in 3 rounds because I stunk out the 2nd round trying to be too aggressive. Assists count, which make it simple.

Now to find some people to do the weekly heroic with.

No problem... we have all been there! ;)

I do need the GTs though unless you have one of us in your friendlist
    Mr Emmet
    Grenaiden
    ems_medic (gt?)
    wonda-boy (gt?)
    Myself

I have one more. So that's the 6

All aboard then! we will do the daily first and then proceed to the raid

If I get more shards I will kill someone tonight lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've never actually completed a Nightfall before and I want to do it tonight. I'll be on a little after 10pm on PS4 if anyone wants to join.

PSN - The40Watt

PSN : wonda3oy.

All aboard then! we will do the daily first and then proceed to the raid

I am sure you have me as a friend on PS4 so I find you. Will do my best to be on early.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I am sure you have me as a friend on PS4 so I find you. Will do my best to be on early.

They're on Xbox.

Just got the universal remote from the 5th chest on the raid. Happy days :)

• Advertisement

Just got the universal remote from the 5th chest on the raid. Happy days :)

Looks handy, now you can change channels and use the Blu-ray at the same time! lol

Sorry wonda... we are on Xbox...

well we just finished the raid, and guess what, I got 12 shards, 3 energies and 1 chatterwhite... same thing, same exact thing as with my other 2 classes...

I think that's it for me with the raid, all my classes are 29 anyway and it looks like I am nowhere close to getting to 30 anytime soon!!! :D

PS: Good job anyway guys, we did it in just 1 h 30 minutes, considering we spent like 20 minutes trying to bring people back in after the disconnects I say we did well!

Looks handy, now you can change channels and use the Blu-ray at the same time! lol

well we just finished the raid, and guess what, I got 12 shards, 3 energies and 1 chatterwhite... same thing, same exact thing as with my other 2 classes...

I think that's it for me with the raid, all my classes are 29 anyway and it looks like I am nowhere close to getting to 30 anytime soon!!! :D

PS: Good job anyway guys, we did it in just 1 h 30 minutes, considering we spent like 20 minutes trying to bring people back in after the disconnects I say we did well!

Sorry I left guys but I got seriously annoyed with all the disconnects at the end.
    I must have had 5 one after another :(

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sorry I left guys but I got seriously annoyed with all the disconnects at the end.
    I must have had 5 one after another :(

Welcome to my world!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

It was a lot easier thanks to yourself dude, it definitely helps having someone call out where we all need to be! Should be quicker next time ;)

The Gunsmith has rare fusions for the next hour for anyone with the Pocket Infinity bounty

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Welcome to my world!

Ah mick we were thinking of you during those disconnects, I even remember someone saying, emmet is the new mick of the group! lol

Thanks Ferrigan, the more you do it, the easier it gets, you should have seen me the first time, I had no idea of what was going on, I kept hearing noises, people saying "we are coming out with the relic" but had no idea of who this relic was, it was catastrophic! lol

Looking for some level 29+ ps4 players for fighting Atheon starting as soon as we have enough players.

• Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Does everyone use the Destinylfg to get raid groups? do you really need a mic setup to do it?

You don't need to be chatty. You just need to listen, and call out when you might die and any enemies of note.

If I'm playing with randomers mine is muted 95% of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Well just completed my first Nightfall and I got 10 Strange Coins as a reward. Was hoping for something a little better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Well just completed my first Nightfall and I got 10 Strange Coins as a reward. Was hoping for something a little better.

Ha you'll not be saying that when you're trading those with Xur tomorrow for something nice :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement