Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

calex71 wrote: »
    Ha you'll not be saying that when you're trading those with Xur tomorrow for something nice :pac:

I hope so. Not really sure what I should aim for. I'm thinking I should try to get some exotic armour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I hope so. Not really sure what I should aim for. I'm thinking I should try to get some exotic armour.

You only can wear one piece of exotic so check the perks on the piece to see if it suits you else wait till next week and see. Like on mine I have a perk to always spawn with grenades which was great for PvP as hunter with stickies , if i'm dying your coming with me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

53 Coins with 2 weeklys yet to do. Bring it Xur!

I'd really like the exotic scout rifle.

Have to buy the frame for Super Good Advice - got the bounty last Sunday after he left, it's been a long week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Well I am afraid you are going to have to wait

Same 3 chest amour as last week and patience and time (which I already have)

I have like 80 strange coins, I am going to use most of them to buy ammo, another disappointing XuR :S

Dammit. I have Patience & Time as well.
    Oh well back in the Vault with the coins.
    Had a thought about how gutted I'd be if Xur turned up one day with the Vex for 100 coins or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Even Xur is a repetitive bollix at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    Well I am afraid you are going to have to wait

Same 3 chest amour as last week and patience and time (which I already have)

I have like 80 strange coins, I am going to use most of them to buy ammo, another disappointing XuR :S

I thought Xur didn't reset until 10 ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I thought Xur didn't reset until 10 ?

Remember had that time/hour change last week bud, for them is 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I will probably pick up Patience and Time, better than my other Arc sniper rifle, the Epitaph 2261.

The usual 23 coins is it?

-
    Benzino wrote: »
    I will probably pick up Patience and Time, better than my other Arc sniper rifle, the Epitaph 2261.

The usual 23 coins is it?

Yes, its a great sniper rifle, has really good add ons, low recoil.

• Advertisement

Bohrio wrote: »
    -

Yes, its a great sniper rifle, has really good add ons, low recoil.

It's really odd using it when you're so used to the Icebreaker

gimli2112 wrote: »
    It's really odd using it when you're so used to the Icebreaker

lol

I know, the ice breaker has some kick... this one barely moves, specially with the low stability add on, it also has radar always on and it will make you invisible while you are aiming down the sight

• Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Tried the raid last night for the first time since they randomised it, definitely a lot more difficult. There is always a few moments of chaos immediately after a teleport as you try figure out who should be picking up the relic.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Whats XUR "The Money Grabber" got lads & lassies?

Any 29+ players up for the Raid in Hard mode this evening/night? On the PS4.

Whats XUR "The Money Grabber" got lads & lassies?

Look up.

Patience & Time and the chestplates from last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Umm it was 17 coins for me
    (Special discount for a repeat buyer??)

-Toppy- wrote: »
    Umm it was 17 coins for me
    (Special discount for a repeat buyer??)

Ice Breaker was 17 a few weeks back too.
    Maybe he picks up the snipers cheap somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

another week with nothing worth buying at Xur. I have 34 Coins burning a hole in my pocket. Is the chest for the Warlock any good? Thinking of buying it for my alt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

What time, lvl 30 hunter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yeah, I can do that level 29 Titan psn is same as boards handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

If I am around, will give it a go.

Varik wrote: »
    What time, lvl 30 hunter.

I am free from about 6-6:30 onwards, depending on bad the traffic is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I am free from about 6-6:30 onwards, depending on bad the traffic is.

Probably fine for that.

Need to do the other weekly as welk if they's anyone else looking.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sooooooo, it's possible to open the vault of glass without firing a single shot.

Easy access to the first chest for everyone, just hop on your sparrow as soon as you spawn, head right and take the passage way to campus 9, wait for it to tell you you're in campus 9 before you stop. Wait around for 2 or 3 minutes then head back to the start of the vault. Spire will be fully formed and door will be opening.

Cool, what time suits you Wes and Sniper? Hopefully be able to grab 2 more online. What's your username Varik?
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    Sooooooo, it's possible to open the vault of glass without firing a single shot.

Easy access to the first chest for everyone, just hop on your sparrow as soon as you spawn, head right and take the passage way to campus 9, wait for it to tell you you're in campus 9 before you stop. Wait around for 2 or 3 minutes then head back to the start of the vault. Spire will be fully formed and door will be opening.

Perhaps we can try this :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Perhaps we can try this :D

Seems to work, though it glitched a bit on me. The door didn't open but when I went to orbit and resumed it spawned me in templar's well. I back tracked for the chest and it wasn't there though, handy way to get to the first checkpoint either way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I tempted to buy one of the exotic engrams from Xur but with only a 33% of something useful I think it might be a waste of Motes of Light. I have 60 of them but I've been hoarding them in case they turn out to be useful.

I tempted to buy one of the exotic engrams from Xur but with only a 33% of something useful I think it might be a waste of Motes of Light. I have 60 of them but I've been hoarding them in case they turn out to be useful.

If you have 60 of them i think you can afford to take the risk! What class are you? That hunter chest he has is very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I can't see motes of light getting much more useful tbh. Exotic engrams go a good way towards levelling up the Cryptarch as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement