Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Benzino wrote: »
    Cool, what time suits you Wes and Sniper? Hopefully be able to grab 2 more online. What's your username Varik?

Perhaps we can try this :D

Around 6.30 should be fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Mickeroo wrote: »
    If you have 60 of them i think you can afford to take the risk! What class are you? That hunter chest he has is very good.

I using a Warlock with the Sunsinger subclass. Yeah, I will test my luck with one later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I using a Warlock with the Sunsinger subclass. Yeah, I will test my luck with one later.

You will get armour for a different class,,, I bet you 10 lollipops...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Recommendations for ranking up guns? sitting on 11/12 legendary/exotics which I've yet to touch and the ones I have are taking years to rank up.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AdamD wrote: »
    Recommendations for ranking up guns? sitting on 11/12 legendary/exotics which I've yet to touch and the ones I have are taking years to rank up.

Always have the gun/armour you want to rank up equipped when you hand in bounties, and if you have alternate characters put them in the vault and do the bounties/dailies with them too. As for the materials, you just have to grind for those unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

AdamD wrote: »

Best way is just turning in bounties with them equipped afaik. It seems to give them a fair amount of xp.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I tempted to buy one of the exotic engrams from Xur but with only a 33% of something useful I think it might be a waste of Motes of Light. I have 60 of them but I've been hoarding them in case they turn out to be useful.

First time I went to Xur I bought an engram. It gave me a Helm of Saint-14 for my Titan.
    Now anytime I'm going to do a Raid / Nightfall the checklist starts
    Helm of Saint - 14 ....check
    Ice Breaker ...... check
    Appropriate fusion rifle .....check

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Have a rare Friday when I'll have the TV to myself anyone up for the raid on Xbox One? Level 27 Warlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

sure ill do it with you whats your GT?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Cool, what time suits you Wes and Sniper? Hopefully be able to grab 2 more online. What's your username Varik?

Looking like I won't be home from work till later tonight, I am afraid. Will try and get online for 7, but it could be later.

• Advertisement

ems_medic wrote: »
    sure ill do it with you whats your GT?

Rob Velocity

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Xur has an extra item if you wear a pumpkin head when you go to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Have a rare Friday when I'll have the TV to myself anyone up for the raid on Xbox One? Level 27 Warlock.

Also free for a raid if you are doing it now "Statix ie"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Xur has an extra item if you wear a pumpkin head when you go to him.

Wonder what it actually does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drLr_3EtvP8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

wes wrote: »
    Looking like I won't be home from work till later tonight, I am afraid. Will try and get online for 7, but it could be later.

No worries, might not be many on tonight so might not have the numbers anyway. Let us know when you are online and we'll see what the craic is.

No worries, might not be many on tonight so might not have the numbers anyway. Let us know when you are online and we'll see what the craic is.

Will do.

I used it there but can't say i noticed anything different about my respawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

I've played the opening level of the VoG but have yet to complete it fully. If anyone is interested in doing it again guiding me through it let me know? PSN below. I've a Lvl 27 (& 3/4s) Huntererer with fully leveled up weapons but I need a haep of shards to level up.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

Basically bats fly around you as you respawn

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Level 30 here I come.

I finally got my exotic helmet for my Titan by tricking the Cryparch :D

Bought the engram with my titan placed it in the vault. Took it out with mmy Warlock and decode it to a shiny new Insurmountable Skullfort :D

Screw you Cryptarch :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Level 30 here I come.

I finally got my exotic helmet for my Titan by tricking the Cryparch :D

Bought the engram with my titan placed it in the vault. Took it out with mmy Warlock and decided it to a shiny new Insurmountable Skullfort :D

Screw you Cryptarch :D

RNGenius

RNGenius

Thank you kind sir :)

New Atheon cheese:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2kr4b2/atheon_cheese_simpler_than_the_warlock_revive/

Its amazing how quickly people find this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Edit: 1 spot free for hard raid on PS4, anybody up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Bohrio wrote: »
    You will get armour for a different class,,, I bet you 10 lollipops...

Well I decided to push the boat out and bought two engrams. They both game me an Exotic Helm for the wrong class.

I also managed to solo the weekly strike on hard. Used a nice spot where I could destroy the Nexus without taking damage.

Just got to the very end of the daily on level 28 solo and got kicked as the last boss spawned :(

Sweet. Bought my first exoctic engram and first time I got the Warlock helmet I'd been hoping for, taking me up to 27. Will try the raid now if I can find a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

looking to do VoG low 26 Titan (doable?) Xbone

GT Mandrake19

feel free to add looking to do weeklys and daily strikes? as well

is there list of Destiny Xbox GT's anywhere on boards?

thx :)

looking to do VoG low 26 Titan (doable?) Xbone

GT Mandrake19

feel free to add looking to do weeklys and daily strikes? as well

is there list of Destiny Xbox GT's anywhere on boards?

thx :)

Go to the boards clan on bungie.net and I set up a thread there for the Xbox one players.

I'll be on in a bit if you want a hand running a few strikes and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

you can check in achievements - compare your achievements to someone else and you'll see the time played compared. I think you can also see it on the bungie website / destiny companion app.

Edit : yup, just checked on bungie.net, I have 2 days8 hrs and 13 minutes played. Its to the right of your charachter on the "legend" section

Thank you. I couldn't see time lapsed in achievements, but I can see it on Bungie.net.

4days 10hours 38mins
    or nearly 107 hours.

By comparison, I have 173 hours clocked on Battlefield 4 :eek:

Destiny is catching up fast considering its only out less than two months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement