Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭CptMackey

The blade dancer and the golden gun is all I'm coming up against in PvP. Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭naughto

Thank you. I couldn't see time lapsed in achievements, but I can see it on Bungie.net.

4days 10hours 38mins
    or nearly 107 hours.

By comparison, I have 173 hours clocked on Battlefield 4 :eek:

Destiny is catching up fast considering its only out less than two months.

With cod dropping next week I wounder will we see a fall off in destinty

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

CptMackey wrote: »
    The blade dancer and the golden gun is all I'm coming up against in PvP. Very annoying

Rocket Lauchers. If I'm killing all and sundry and I hear "Heavy ammo inbound" I know my run is coming to an end when Gjallahorn catches sight of me.

Fully levelled up Dead Orbit. They gave me a sniper rifle that looks cool but has **** stats. Looking forward to buying their auto rifle though. Minimal impact but 72 rounds. Looks similar in stas to the Epilogue, without the void damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Gjallahorn just dropped for me last night. Is it any good? I'm using a Suros Regime for my main so I can only equip one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Gjallahorn just dropped for me last night. Is it any good? I'm using a Suros Regime for my main so I can only equip one

Gjallarhorn is freakin great. Just stick with it till you unlock the wolf pack rounds, enjoy :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is the gun Xur sells any good? I'm a 28 hunter. play a mix of pve and pvp. Not sure whether to spend the coins this week or keep them til next week.

edit: meh, bought it.

Really struggling the raid since these changes, maybe I'm just unlucky with the fireteams i end up in but the relic holder always seems to get himself killed when we get Atheon to halfway. :mad: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

awec wrote: »
    Is the gun Xur sells any good? I'm a 28 hunter. play a mix of pve and pvp. Not sure whether to spend the coins this week or keep them til next week.

edit: meh, bought it.

is it worth it? 28 hunter too and my exotic machine gun is a waste

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Patience and Time is great, I already have a fully upgraded legendary arc sniper but I'm glad I bought it regardless. The low recoil makes it lethal in PvP as you can get two shots off very quick and thats without the 100 stability you will get when it's fully upgraded.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Any 360 heads wanna do weekly nightfall before Xur disappears for a week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

****ing RNG bull**** on the Raid today, nothing but shards and a shader. I have yet to get any armor from any of the Raids I've done. Bungie could really do with a set list of rewards that you work through for the Raid. Stuff like that is ****ing annoying after you spend a significant amount of time doing the Raid.

****ing RNG bull**** on the Raid today, nothing but shards and a shader. I have yet to get any armor from any of the Raids I've done. Bungie could really do with a set list of rewards that you work through for the Raid. Stuff like that is ****ing annoying after you spend a significant amount of time doing the Raid.

I got the raid boots again even though I have them already.

It's really annoying to get dupes, especially when you can only get drops once a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I did the Raid again last night and got the same weapon drop as the first time. It really is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I ran the raid on normal 3 times this week, I got the same exact thing every time, shards, energies and a chadderwhite...

Got lucky on hard and got 3 pieces of armor, 1 of them I already had it though

Do you only get the raid armour at the end of raid after killing Atheon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

My drops came after killing or completing a section of the raid, never from loots but I believe they can come from any.

Except the helmet, I think that only drops when you kill atheon on hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

So whens the next time we can get raid gear after the raid last night lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    So whens the next time we can get raid gear after the raid last night lads.

Unless you have an alternative character then it will be after the reset on Tuesday. 9am I think.

No you can get it at any of the checkpoints on normal mode. Same for the raid weapons.

The first time you run it you'll probably get the chatterwhite shader too.

I still need to kill Atheon on normal mode on xbox one if anyone wants to help later. Getting tired of getting crap fireteams from Destinylfg. Probably be around 10pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

So many cabbages in pvp today, seem to always get stuck with them too haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Is the Depleted Hand Cannon worth the effort? The void damage part of it just seems like way too much hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

awec wrote:
    I still need to kill Atheon on normal mode on xbox one if anyone wants to help later. Getting tired of getting crap fireteams from Destinylfg. Probably be around 10pm.

Myself, SAG Itchy & Mickeroo are looking for 3 more people to do the full raid. We usually do the entire thing in about 2 hours if you're interested in going through the whole thing again as well as Atheon :P

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Myself, SAG Itchy & Mickeroo are looking for 3 more people to do the full raid. We usually do the entire thing in about 2 hours if you're interested in going through the whole thing again as well as Atheon :P

I might yea. Have yous done it since the patch?

awec wrote:
    I might yea. Have yous done it since the patch?

Tuesday 21st October we did it last,patch came in since then is it? Only difference for Atheon is random people get teleported and you can't push him off the ledge is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Benzino wrote: »
    Is the Depleted Hand Cannon worth the effort? The void damage part of it just seems like way too much hassle.

Depends on what guns you have. We completed it in a couple of hours yesterday playing with 77 Wizards (fusion rifle). Depends how good you are too really, if you struggle in pvp it could take an age.

Tuesday 21st October we did it last,patch came in since then is it? Only difference for Atheon is random people get teleported and you can't push him off the ledge is it?

Yea, but in my experience it takes a bit longer after this patch as Atheon is more difficult now. The randonmess is annoying - everyone needs to be good enough to hold the relics and kill the oracles quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

AdamD wrote: »
    Depends on what guns you have. We completed it in a couple of hours yesterday playing with 77 Wizards (fusion rifle). Depends how good you are too really, if you struggle in pvp it could take an age.

About 3/4 of the way there, but I hate PVP in this game so it's been torture haha!

When are you thinking of doing it? level 28 but I'll definitely need guidance.

If anyone else needs help this afternoon let me know. If I don't get a raid group I'll just be messing about.

• Advertisement

Who's wanting to do RAID now then on Xbox one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement