Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Who's wanting to do RAID now then on Xbox one?

I'll be on in the next half hour if that's any good. Level 29 Titan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll be on in the next half hour if that's any good. Level 29 Titan

Yup, should have a space for ya. 1 the guys that's already done it is just helping us out for half an hour so you can take his space :) What's your GT?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yup, should have a space for ya. 1 the guys that's already done it is just helping us out for half an hour so you can take his space :) What's your GT?

Ah I have it done this week as well just thought you were short.

Pick me up if someone drops out sure.

TitianGerm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I can do it if there's a spot, I'm pretty noobish at raiding through I've only got to Atheon once on my second run through.

Just checked the time I'm probably a bit late.

• Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I can do it if there's a spot, I'm pretty noobish at raiding through I've only got to Atheon once on my second run through.

Just checked the time I'm probably a bit late.

You should read up on it before you try now as chances are you'll have to play the important part at least once.

Just have a rough idea of each stage, but the gatekeepers and Atheon is the most important bit. So at least when you are teleported you aren't going to be wondering wtf is going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Just hit level 30 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Is Xur gone

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

weiland79 wrote: »
    Is Xur gone

He's gone since 9 this morning

weiland79 wrote: »
    Is Xur gone

He stays for 48 hours only, and arrives Friday mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Thanks again for a great time killing Atheon X1 people. I DEFINETLY learnt a lot from it...but I was so glad to see that guy die in the end.

Got some lovely chatterwhite shader for my efforts as you predicted too Awec. Does that mean I have "done" the relic for the week?

Thanks again X1 people, it was fun.

• Advertisement

Yea if you've finished the raid then you'll get no more decent drops if you re run it until the reset on Tuesday.

Unless you have multiple characters, you get the drops once per character.

thebag89 wrote: »

Congrats man !! I hope to join you by Wednesday. Just need one more upgrade on my helmet.

It's amazing how much of a difference a decent fireteam makes. Beat Atheon in 15 minutes there with two guys who had never done it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Completed the bounty for Super Good Advice Friday. 30 minutes later got another exotic LMG from the Nightfall (one of the guys I did it with got Hawkmoon) Got 4-5 legendary drops as well. Last night after a couple of hours of strikes got another 3 legendaries.
    Think the RNG's broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I see a lot of people saying they do the strikes every week. Is there any reason for this other than hoping for legendary drops?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Benzino wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they do the strikes every week. Is there any reason for this other than hoping for legendary drops?

The chance for Legendary Engrams to drop which can be used to get shards maybe?

logik wrote: »
    The chance for Legendary Engrams to drop which can be used to get shards maybe?

Yeah, that must be it. I should probably do the same, need a lot of energy!

The weekly gives you strange coins.

For shards as above.

And for exotic bounties that have strikes in them.

Vanguard marks for three characters.
    Buy armour/weapons.
    Junk for shards and energy.
    Grind grind grind.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Vanguard marks for three characters.
    Buy armour/weapons.
    Junk for shards and energy.
    Grind grind grind.

I find there is no need to do strikes to get the 100 marks a week, by just doing the public event every day and the bounties you will reach the cap no problem. I also do the dailies and weekly, but can't remember if they give you marks or not in addition to the usual rewards.

But yeah, I should do more strikes for the energy, I have like 6 weapons that need energy now, and about another 6 that will soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Nightfall increases rep and xp gains until the next reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

awec wrote: »
    It's amazing how much of a difference a decent fireteam makes. Beat Atheon in 15 minutes there with two guys who had never done it before.

What way does the teleport work with 3 players?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

thebag89 wrote: »

I hate you... all I get is shards!oh and chadderwhite which is extremelly useful in pvp/e...

If I get more shards after the reset on tuesday I am throwing the game out of the window!!! lol

And next one will be Emmet... I will never hear the end of it, him his level 30 and his fancy exotic shotgun... ;)

Really need to work out the times for the public events. The only one I know is the walker on earth which seems to pop up between ten minutes to the hour or on the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Really need to work out the times for the public events. The only one I know is the walker on earth which seems to pop up between ten minutes to the hour or on the hour.

http://destinypublicevents.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Bohrio wrote: »
    I hate you... all I hate is shards!

If I get more shards after the reset on tuesday I am throwing the game out of the window!!! lol

And next one will be Emmet... I will never hear the end of it, him his level 30 and his fancy exotic shotgun... ;)

I got the 3 armour the first 3 times through and then nothing but shards and weapons, doubt my luck will hold out for 2nd and 3rd characters.

Bohrio wrote: »
    I hate you... all I get is shards!oh and chadderwhite which is extremelly useful in pvp/e...

Mwahahahahahahahaha :D

erkifino wrote: »
    What way does the teleport work with 3 players?

I had a fireteam of 6, just that 2 of them had never done it. :D

Event should occur at Mothyards every 30 minutes, on the hour and half hour (e.g. 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 etc) and event should occur every 30 minutes at The Divide at quarter past and quarter to (e.g. 4:15, 4:45, 5:15 etc).

I find them to be the most reliable, occurring at those times about 90% of the time in my experience.

• Advertisement

http://destinypublicevents.com/ will sort you for public event schedules. The colour relates to the chance of it actually happening rather than the difficulty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement