Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Is there any way to restart the raid if you have a checkpoint mid way through it? Have an atheon checkpoint, but won't get it completed, so would like to just go to the start and get the first chest.

• Administrators Posts: 53,755 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Why? Don't think you'll get anything in the chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Benzino wrote: »
    Is there any way to restart the raid if you have a checkpoint mid way through it? Have an atheon checkpoint, but won't get it completed, so would like to just go to the start and get the first chest.
    join another fireteam who don't have a resume point?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Highlight the raid and you should get the option to restart or resume it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

awec wrote: »
    Why? Don't think you'll get anything in the chest.

I skipped straight to the boss in hard mode, so I can still get some shards or energy from the first chest.
    Highlight the raid and you should get the option to restart or resume it.

It just has Launch, no other options available.
    erkifino wrote: »
    join another fireteam who don't have a resume point?

Looks like this is the only option, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just got the exotic bounty for the Pocket Infinity. Anyone have this weapon? Is it worth it?

I think it might take some time to find 10 rare fusion rifles to dismantle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I just got the exotic bounty for the Pocket Infinity. Anyone have this weapon? Is it worth it?

The gunsmith in the tower randomly sells them from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Man, kind of pissed off at the faction leveling at the moment. For the last two ranks with Future War Cult, I've received 1 Ascendant Energy. What is with that crap? I'm reading about some of the sweet legendary weapons that you can only get as a reward from them, and this is the **** I have to put up with. This ****ing game and it's Loot rewards system is an absolute kick in the balls.

Have they removed the two Hive Knight Majors that used to always spawn on the moon?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

The ones that spawn on the way down to the Summoning Pits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yes. Got it post nerf and at first didn't like it but once you unlock the perks to fire in full auto and reduce the recoil it's a different weapon. It's an easy bounty also but can be a bit of a grind.

Have they removed the two Hive Knight Majors that used to always spawn on the moon?

Were there yesterday when I was there. Maybe another player had just run through and killed them?
    Unless you mean the ones that are at the entrance of the summoning pits as I didn't go that far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

When you highlight the raid, if you press X (Xbox 1) you will restart the event

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I probably shouldn't admit to this but I'm now level 24 and 40 hours into this game and I reckon I'm only just starting to understand it fully. They really don't make it easy to get your head around all the different levelling up, modes, etc..

That said I don't know is it because of this or the fact that there's so much more to do than a regular pvp FPS but I feel like I'm only getting into it now.

It'll be a grind now for a while but I'm loving both the stikes and pvp. Haven't even done a raid yet or weekly strikes as for some unknown reason Bungie decided not to allow matchmaking here. Wtf bungie? Ok for regular strikes but not others. Come on!

The ones that spawn on the way down to the Summoning Pits?

Yea the ones at the bottom of the hill, beside the cave that's part of the helium run on the moon.

Never seem to be there any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

I probably shouldn't admit to this but I'm now level 24 and 40 hours into this game and I reckon I'm only just starting to understand it fully. They really don't make it easy to get your head around all the different levelling up, modes, etc..

The lost art of manuals that used come with a game :(

Yea the ones at the bottom of the hill, beside the cave that's part of the helium run on the moon.

Never seem to be there any more.

Yes they are always there the problem is that too many people know about them, I always use them to complete the hive majors bounty.

Bohrio wrote: »
    Yes they are always there the problem is that too many people know about them, I always use them to complete the hive majors bounty.

I use the 3 underground near the spawn on earth. You kill them run out the room, turn right, run to the back, wait 2 seconds and by the time you run back to the room they've respawned.
    Works a lot if not 100% of the time. Always fun when some random decides to park himself in the room.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I find the 3 that spawn near the start on earth handier,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Are we doing the nightfall tonight Porphy ? Maybe level 30 Bag would like to join us.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I use the 3 underground near the spawn on earth. You kill them run out the room, turn right, run to the back, wait 2 seconds and by the time you run back to the room they've respawned.
    Works a lot if not 100% of the time. Always fun when some random decides to park himself in the room.

They are no good for low level characters. The ones there are level 18 or something, was doing it last night with my level 11.

They are no good for low level characters. The ones there are level 18 or something, was doing it last night with my level 11.

fair point
    I remember when they had ? over their heads too and couldn't go near them.
    The ones you were talking about were there for me on the moon yesterday.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are we doing the nightfall tonight Porphy ? Maybe level 30 Bag would like to join us.

Of course I am! :)

I need to run it on all three characters, will be doing the raid today during the day.

I also use the 3 hive on earth as well, I just find these handier when I have to complete both the hive and fallen majors challenges, what I normally do is kill these two fellas and then, come out again go to the plant on the right, kill the fallen major and then head back, you can complete both challenges in like 4 minutes.

The ones at the cave entrance are only level 6 - 12 it think?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I see the Iron Banner Event is back today.

And contrary to what Bungie said our Iron Banner rep has reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Man, kind of pissed off at the faction leveling at the moment. For the last two ranks with Future War Cult, I've received 1 Ascendant Energy. What is with that crap? I'm reading about some of the sweet legendary weapons that you can only get as a reward from them, and this is the **** I have to put up with. This ****ing game and it's Loot rewards system is an absolute kick in the balls.

You don't get jack for the 1st 2 levels, 3rd level should net you at LEAST 1 purple
    I see the Iron Banner Event is back today.

And contrary to what Bungie said our Iron Banner rep has reset.

Woohoo!!!! :pac:

Just checked my Bungie.net profile and it seems my Rep has been carried over tbh

Did the Raid for maybe the 7th time last night with 1 guy from chat and 4 of his friends. Got my 3rd piece of Raid Armour (Chest piece, already had Gloves and Boots) and Vision of Confluence and a Purple Ship.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

That means if I can get an Exotic Helm from Xur this weekend, I'll have all the tools to get to level 30.

Think I've gotten all the Normal Raid Rewards at this point bar the Sparrow, so I'm gonna hold off till i get to level 30 to do more Raids.... unless someone ins desperately stuck for a 6th some evening I'm on

57511d1405386947-panda-motor-works-intercooler-kit-310-today-good-day.jpg

EDIT: Speculation is rife that Bungie have F**ked up and the Iron Banner should not be live as it's essentially the old IB and is only live due to the internal clock thing that triggers events, last IB was 4 weeks ago, maybe this was not meant to go live in this state.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

emmetkenny wrote: »

I'll be on later and probably most of the day as I've no work today

R.I.P.
    Iron Banner 2nd Event
    04/11/14 10:00 - 04/11/14 11:00
    Let us Never Forget

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

They've pulled it so yeah?

• Advertisement

They've pulled it so yeah?

It was never meant to have been live in the 1st place, there's a timer thing in the background which queues up events and it Auto activated it this time, hence why there was no pre-comms from Bungie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement