Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Is it Level 20 for the full game?

I thought it would go higher than that tbh.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Fieldog wrote: »
    Is it Level 20 for the full game?

I thought it would go higher than that tbh.... :(

Yes Level 20. I'm guessing Bungie didn't want a big level grind. I think it's more about flashy epix.

Here's one of the reasons the level cap doesn't need to be high. I'm sure it'll take a while to be able to complete.

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Raid

Now just to find 5 friends in Australia who will be playing Destiny..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

irishmover wrote: »

Okay then, my interest has been re-piqued.
    This could very easily become day one for me again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 BnChemEng

Has anyone got a code for the Xbox one yet? I ordered from Amazon, no code yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Might pre order this in HMV today. Do they do that thing where you can pay off a bit every week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

BnChemEng wrote: »
    Has anyone got a code for the Xbox one yet? I ordered from Amazon, no code yet

Not up yet no, still saying "come back on Jul 22"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

I'm a bit surprised this is leveling out at 20 i've played a good bit of the beta (and alpha before it) and just reached level 8 in the beta but if the final game is level 20 i'm almost half way through the skill tree - which i'm not. Maybe as others have said the levelling slows down and it definitely would make things more even.

Either way i'm still getting the full game love it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I'd wager they decreased the numbers/experience needed for levelling up in the Beta to let you get a feel for each class.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

jones wrote: »
    I'm a bit surprised this is leveling out at 20 i've played a good bit of the beta (and alpha before it) and just reached level 8 in the beta but if the final game is level 20 i'm almost half way through the skill tree - which i'm not. Maybe as others have said the levelling slows down and it definitely would make things more even.

Either way i'm still getting the full game love it

they'll probably go the way WOW has gone. expansions that increase the levels

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Wouldn't make much sense for there to be a high level cap in a game like this anyway. Its not like each player will have a bizzilion different abilities. Being a console only game limits just how in depth a skill system would be anyway, with a high level cap you'd be looking at the majority of stuff being passive based. Better to balance the game around gear really.

Like the sound of the raids. 6 player sounds good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

dunworth1 wrote: »
    they'll probably go the way WOW has gone. expansions that increase the levels

Oh you so copied my post ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

If I pre-ordered at this stage on amazon would I get a code for Xbox do yee think?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Amazon stopped giving codes on the 17th I think

calex71 wrote: »
    If I pre-ordered at this stage on amazon would I get a code for Xbox do yee think?

Il give you one when I get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    Il give you one when I get them

Ah nice one , many thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

I'll have 2 spare ones for the PS4 if anyone is looking. will also have two spare when the xbox one's are released.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I'll have 2 spare ones for the PS4 if anyone is looking. will also have two spare when the xbox one's are released.

Can you PM me one for ps4 pretty please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 maclean

pre-ordered from amazon, didn't get code :(

anyone got spare ps4 code?

How do I go about downloading the beta for ps4 if I already have a key? Going to try tonight but is it as easy as just logging onto the psn store and finding a beta download tag somewhere, or would I have to preorder it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Gandalph wrote: »
    How do I go about downloading the beta for ps4 if I already have a key? Going to try tonight but is it as easy as just logging onto the psn store and finding a beta download tag somewhere, or would I have to preorder it?

Just go to redeem codes.

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Ah nice one , many thanks :)

its only because your a mod in Games of Thrones forum and I love that show:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

Could you send me an Xbox One code please? I don't like pre-ordering games but there's no demo of Destiny so the Beta is the next best thing!

No worries if you cant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I reckon this is a system seller for me. Might have to go reserve one of the white PS4s to go with this.

Undead wrote: »
    Could you send me an Xbox One code please? I don't like pre-ordering games but there's no demo of Destiny so the Beta is the next best thing!

No worries if you cant.

I think I get 3 spare codes plus my own one, so if I do I'll send you one as well
    I'll pm them to you guys as soon as their up on the bungie profile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Hrmm there's a 65mb update for it, I wonder if it will be switched on early

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    I think I get 3 spare codes plus my own one, so if I do I'll send you one as well
    I'll pm them to you guys as soon as their up on the bungie profile :)

Cheers dude, that would be amazing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Spare code for Playstation here if anybody wants it, send PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 BnChemEng

No code from Amazon yet for Xbox One

Has anyone a spare code?

I ordered weeks ago and it hasn't arrived :(

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Spare code for Playstation here if anybody wants it, send PM.

Ps3 or ps4?

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus that's one long download for my poxy Internet, how long did take anyone else to download the 10-11 GB?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement