Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Might sound dumb but I don't care if the Raid takes 90+ minutes as long as we have a laugh.

I was fair pi$$ed drunk on Tuesday doing the Raid, Daily, Weekly and Nightfall. By the time it got to the Weekly which we did last I was ON ONE about people bitching about Bungie.
    I must have wrecked the lads heads. In fact one of them nearly soled the boss while I was having a smoke....... I'm a terrible drunk :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,754 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Even with cheesing there is no way you can do a full raid run in 10 minutes.

I don't think you could do it in less than 30 if you do it properly. 10 minutes for each boss and then time to run between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

awec wrote: »

I don't think you could do it in less than 30 if you do it properly. 10 minutes for each boss and then time to run between them.

I think Bohrio meant he would beat Atheon in 10 minutes. Not complete the whole thing in an that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 EdragonXX

awec wrote: »

After latest update yes it takes a lot time now. Previously there was no problem to finish Raid very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Only play this with one or two mates. Anyone on xbox one wanna add me?

GT: Dowdus Maximus

Im just about level 26. Need some regulars to jump on with for weekly strikes and daily stories on nighfall difficulty to get all those good things! I'd love to give the raid a go too. Feel like I'm missing out without matchmaking on it.

Need a few people to buddy up with to do those

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

But that guy ended up getting The Hawkmoon gun I think, while the rest of us who were hanging around got shards.

True..... Fecker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think Bohrio meant he would beat Atheon in 10 minutes. Not complete the whole thing in an that time.

Yes, obviously I can't do the raid in 10 minutes...

I think the quickest I have done it is 12... lol no seriously, quickest was about 1.15 minutes i think.

But atheon yes, I think it was around 10-15 minutes... probably 2 attempts, maybe 3?

That's just Atheon!!! thanks emmet for clarifying it... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Well after 4 days 5 hours and 41 minutes I have turned off Destiny because I was bored. I turned it on at 8pm, did the Daily mission and then jumped to a Mars patrol to get involved in a Public Event.

Once I got back to the Tower to collect my reward I realised I had nothing else to do. I have a couple of Exotic Bounties on the go but need to wait to buy stuff of Xur to progress. The only thing that I'm interested in is doing the Raid again but I've already done it this week. The game is really only fun now when played in a Fireteam.

I think my play time might drop dramatically over the next month or so until the DLC hits. Plus PES 2015 is out next week.

Bohrio wrote: »
    Yes, obviously I can't do the raid in 10 minutes...

I think the quickest I have done it is 12... lol no seriously, quickest was about 1.15 minutes i think.

But atheon yes, I think it was around 10-15 minutes... probably 2 attempts, maybe 3?

That's just Atheon!!! thanks emmet for clarifying it... ;)

Might make a run at the hard raid over the weekend if up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Classic Destiny... I get a Legendary Engram drop. Excellent I thought. I cash it in and it turns it's Exotic, a Voidfang chestpiece. Brilliant. ... for warlocks... I'm a hunter...
    What an elaborate way to give me more shards...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

erkifino wrote: »
    Classic Destiny... I get a Legendary Engram drop. Excellent I thought. I cash it in and it turns it's Exotic, a Voidfang chestpiece. Brilliant. ... for warlocks... I'm a hunter...
    What an elaborate way to give me more shards...

Time to level that Warlock!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Finished the raid for this week and my usual luck seems to be holding. Ended up with a Corrective Measure and a second Praedyths Revenge, but no raid armour :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Just finished my first Nightfall with a couple of mates. Two 28s and a 27 (me). **** me Valus Ta'arc is tough. Aaaaand, it gives me 7 strange coins. I got more for the weekly strike. At least if Xur has the Suros (he won't) I'll be ready for him.

• Administrators Posts: 53,754 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I was going to do the weekly tonight but decided I want to wait and see what Xur has before I bother.

Pretty much will need to have a class gun for me to buy anything as I already have exotic armour on both my characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

This is a great feel good story :)

‘Destiny': Brain Surgery Patient Receives Unique Exotic Weapon From Bungie

Bungie did a solid for a huge Destiny fan that is recovering from multiple brain surgeries and made a heartwarming story even more so. The man’s wife related the tale of how the PlayStation 4 version of the game aided her husband’s recovery and he received a very special Exotic weapon from the game developer.
    Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1591260/destiny-brain-surgery-patient-receives-unique-exotic-weapon-from-bungie/#6LTR50owmwOKSFuw.99

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Did the Raid with my Hunter for the first time yesterday. Got a Suros Regieme, Atheon's Epilogue and the Raid Launcher. Also got a sweet Raid Cape, which is probably the best thing I got for it as I had the auto rifles already.:D

" Both were looking forward to the release of Destiny and were worried that he would not have the opportunity to play the game'

Priorities. Nice gesture but seriously? 7 surgeries in a year and this made their list of worries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

erkifino wrote: »
    " Both were looking forward to the release of Destiny and were worried that he would not have the opportunity to play the game'

Priorities. Nice gesture but seriously? 7 surgeries in a year and this made their list of worries?

I doubt it was high up their list, and I doubt it was something they gave all that much thought to. People need to start using a bit more common sense when they read articles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

TBF, if you have serious health issues like that little things like a game to look forward to can give you a boost.

COYVB wrote: »
    I doubt it was high up their list, and I doubt it was something they gave all that much thought to. People need to start using a bit more common sense when they read articles

Leave my common sense outta this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Any lvl 29+ interested in trying the raid on hard mode this evening on PS4?

Bungie wrote:
    Strange vendors taking strange coins for strange guns and armor. Tower. One hour. Gain power.

Just tweeted by Bungie, don't have access to PS4 to see what it's about, assumed it was Xur but the one hour bit is strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Benzino wrote: »

I'd be interested but it depends what time. I'm The40Watt on PSN so you can send me an invite if I'm online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Another... and this is the third or forth in a row, disappointing week for XuR

Crest of Alpha Lupi, mas of the third man, sunbreakers and truth

I already have all of them, so no more destiny until tuesday for me, can't believe they ar going to make me play CoD instead...

Bohrio wrote: »
    Another... and this is the third or forth in a row, disappointing week for XuR

Crest of Alpha Lupi, mas of the third man, sunbreakers and truth

I already have all of them, so no more destiny until tuesday for me, can't believe they ar going to make me play CoD instead...

Poor Porphy :( I'll be on later if your up for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Benzino wrote: »

Ye if there's room.

Lvl 30 hunter Dreadaxe

I'd be interested but it depends what time. I'm The40Watt on PSN so you can send me an invite if I'm online.

Cool, I'll add ya when I get home from work. Probably around 6:30ish if that suits most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

Im happy with Xur

Already have the Gjallahorn so dont need The Truth

My level 28 Hunter needs a legendary or exotic helmet and crazy as this sounds my lvl 29 warlock needs sunbreakers so win for me :)

Now I jut have to do the weekly strike 3 times, shouldn take too long

Varik wrote: »
    Ye if there's room.

Lvl 30 hunter Dreadaxe

Yup, that's three now, just 3 more.

Think I already have you on my friends list too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 kieranhogan13

I'm on ps4, a level 26 hunter desperate for RAID gear, looking for people for doing VOG on normal. In college week days and work weekends, but I can play most evenings. I use headset too. Add me, my psn is: kiwihogan13

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement