Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,754 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Don't think I've any interest in an exotic rocket launcher so think I'll keep my coins. Already have an exotic hunter helm and sunbreakers.

Using your exotic slot on your heavy seems like a bit of a waste?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Benzino wrote: »
    Yup, that's three now, just 3 more.

Think I already have you on my friends list too.

Like normal no idea when I will be on tonight, but if you need another person and I am around, will be happy to join, so put me down as a maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

awec wrote: »
    Don't think I've any interest in an exotic rocket launcher so think I'll keep my coins. Already have an exotic hunter helm and sunbreakers.

Using your exotic slot on your heavy seems like a bit of a waste?

Unless it's Gjallarhorn, that is the only Exotic you'll ever need :)

Another week with nothing worth buying. Might buy the Sunbreakers for my alt that I level on occasion.

Got the bounty for Super Good Advice last night, so have that and the Pocket Infinity one to finish for the weekend. Be nice if the Weaponsmith would throw out some fusions again.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Quick question guys. My better half has found a cracking deal on an Xbox one for me so im gonna upgrade soon. Tell me does my progress with my Guardian on 360 transfer to the one? Or do i start again?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Quick question guys. My better half has found a cracking deal on an Xbox one for me so im gonna upgrade soon. Tell me does my progress with my Guardian on 360 transfer to the one? Or do i start again?

I think it will transfer, you might not have to buy another copy of the game either though I don't know if that offer is still available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Benzino,

count me in for the PS4 hard raid this evening. I'll be online at 6:30 or shortly afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

nocal wrote: »
    Benzino,

count me in for the PS4 hard raid this evening. I'll be online at 6:30 or shortly afterwards.

Cool, what's your PSN again, no-cal is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Add me also for a raid if short. Halfway through 27 Warlock with all legendary guns and armour and looking to step up to the next level.

Seen a few of you guys on doing "your thing" invite me please if just chillin for some games.

Quick update, Smyths have the PS4 Wireless headset in stock for only €89. And it is a thing of quality, there is also a specific app in the headset companion purely for "Destiny" that enhances all the little things like grunts and groans, bullets etc etc. Deffo makes a big difference even over the 5.1 system I was using.

I found the default mono headset that comes with the PS4 most uncomfortable in the one ear.....had to bite the bullet and get this. It really is worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wish i had 4 more motes of light to take a gamble on a Helm :(

• Advertisement

Just logged into the game now and it will not let me do the weekly or nightfall strikes.....says I have not met the required requirements ffs! In other words its not noticing I have PS plus!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Just logged into the game now and it will not let me do the weekly or nightfall strikes.....says I have not met the required requirements ffs! In other words its not noticing I have PS plus!!!!

That happend me before. I think I just logged out and back in and it seemed to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Quick update, Smyths have the PS4 Wireless headset in stock for only €89. And it is a thing of quality, there is also a specific app in the headset companion purely for "Destiny" that enhances all the little things like grunts and groans, bullets etc etc. Deffo makes a big difference even over the 5.1 system I was using.

I found the default mono headset that comes with the PS4 most uncomfortable in the one ear.....had to bite the bullet and get this. It really is worth the money.

Is there a Destiny profile available for the headset companion app? I only had a brief look last night but couldn't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

If you do a second Raid run in the same week with the character on the same difficulty can you even collect shards?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

If you do a second Raid run in the same week with the character on the same difficulty can you even collect shards?

In short nope, which is why you want 3 characters

cdb wrote: »
    Is there a Destiny profile available for the headset companion app? I only had a brief look last night but couldn't see it.

Yes there is, it does say new on it not sure when it came out but its there now. Once uploaded to the headset its assigned to profile 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Yes there is, it does say new on it not sure when it came out but its there now. Once uploaded to the headset its assigned to profile 2.

Finally I can use my Destiny profile for my Destiny headset for my Destiny ps4 (with Destiny controller) which is linked by the PS4 app to my smartphone complete with Destiny App..... :pac:

*Pew Pew Pew* "Take that Dregs"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

cdb wrote: »

Its there, and I have it on mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Thanks, I'll update it later on. Looking to run the raid tonight. If anyone is doing it I'd welcome an invite. PSN below.

I did the Raid earlier with a random group of people from destinylfg.net. And apart from getting stuck in the Gorgon maze for about 15 minutes it was the smoothest run through I've had.

The Gatekeepers section was over in a few minutes and Aetheon was dispatched with just three trips through time. Pity I'd already done the Raid this week and so came out empty handed.

• Advertisement

destinylfg is all about luck. If you get a team of people who know what they are doing you will be sorted. The best groups are ones where 4 or 5 out of the 6 usually play together and they just need 1 or 2 to make up the numbers.

On the other hand you can get people who've never done it before or people who just won't listen to what they're told to do.

Also, at least 90% of deaths in the gorgon bit come from people who aren't paying attention and separate from the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Yup, that's three now, just 3 more.

Think I already have you on my friends list too.

Might be a hour or so late as I'm only leaving work now, will be on between 7-8 depending on traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Varik wrote: »
    Might be a hour or so late as I'm only leaving work now, will be on between 7-8 depending on traffic.

Im a 29 on ps4 And would be interested in the hard raid.

iv only completed the normal raids before though.

What time are ye starting at if ye still have room

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Varik wrote: »

Ok, not sure if I can wait till 8, but hopefully you make it on before that :)
    Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Im a 29 on ps4 And would be interested in the hard raid.

iv only completed the normal raids before though.

What time are ye starting at if ye still have room

Looking to start it asap now.

Josey Wales, are you still up for? Might have a space for you Rossi if Josey can't make it.

Ok, not sure if I can wait till 8, but hopefully you make it on before that :)

Looking to start it asap now.

Josey Wales, are you still up for? Might have a space for you Rossi if Josey can't make it.

Sorry only saw this now. When you said you'd be playing tonight I thought you meant around 10 or 11. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Anyone on the 360 fancy giving the Raid a bash over the weekend? Gt is Limerickred

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

bucks73 wrote: »
    Anyone on the 360 fancy giving the Raid a bash over the weekend? Gt is Limerickred

Limey just come to the dark side, plenty of us on that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Where is Xur this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Limey just come to the dark side, plenty of us on that

Lol not a hope :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement