Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

If you see me playing feel free to jump into my fireteam. I can help you through some higher level content for more rewards.

Would love to take you up on that too m8, really struggling making the grade to 29 and 30. Just about made it to the 28 last night after hrs of grinding

PSN: wonda3oy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Thinking of getting a legendary AR myself, cannot decide between the Vanquisher VIII, Grim Citizen or Shadow Price. They all seem just as good as each other, decisions decisions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Benzino wrote: »
    Thinking of getting a legendary AR myself, cannot decide between the Vanquisher VIII, Grim Citizen or Shadow Price. They all seem just as good as each other, decisions decisions!

I have the 3 of them, personally I prefer the shadow price although I havent used the other 2 too much.

Also, I have the 42 bullets magazine version which is not the same as the one sold at the quatermaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Bohrio wrote: »
    I have the 3 of them, personally I prefer the shadow price although I havent used the other 2 too much.

Also, I have the 42 bullets magazine version which is not the same as the one sold at the quatermaster.

Yeah I'm leaning towards that myself, seems to be most popular choice online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Would love to take you up on that too m8, really struggling making the grade to 29 and 30. Just about made it to the 28 last night after hrs of grinding

My PSN is The40Watt. Normally play between 8pm and 9pm. Then maybe around 10.30pm

Not tonight though. Interstellar has to come before Destiny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Interstellar has to come before Destiny.

I WANNA SEE THAT SO BADDDD! During the week hopefully :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

I'll add you as well. Have two mates in the same boat as you and we're struggling to get a raid going as the people raiding now have regular fireteams or have moved onto the hard raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I'll add you as well. Have two mates in the same boat as you and we're struggling to get a raid going as the people raiding now have regular fireteams or have moved onto the hard raid.

Most also do their Raids earlier in the week with not many bothered at the weekend other than the odd hard mode attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Looking for 3 to join for a go at the Raid on xb1. Me and the 2 lads (all level 28) I play with are planning on having our first go at it on Tuesday around 8.

What have you found to be the best way to get your fire team up to 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Tonight was a good night. I levelled my second character up to 20, where he had a full suit of armour waiting for him. Shot from 20 to 25 and 3/4 just like that. Throw in a bunch of legendary and exotic weapons I had no interest in levelling with my main, and Im good go getting this guy to farm me shards and coins. Should have him running the raid by the end of this week. :D

• Advertisement

McG wrote: »

If you can't find people you know or people here on Boards, then I'd use destinylfg.net to fill out those slots.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,624 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Does the Raid ALWAYS show rewards?

I did the raid twice last week - tuesday night and thursday night I think, once with each character. But when I look at the raid on my destinations screen it shows rewards available.

• Administrators Posts: 53,754 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Does the Raid ALWAYS show rewards?

I did the raid twice last week - tuesday night and thursday night I think, once with each character. But when I look at the raid on my destinations screen it shows rewards available.

I think the destination screen just always lists the rewards you'll get - it doesn't take into account whether or not you've already done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,624 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

awec wrote: »
    I think the destination screen just always lists the rewards you'll get - it doesn't take into account whether or not you've already done it.
    Fair enough, thought it might be the case - but irritating that it would differ from the Dailys and Weeklys in that respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Looking for 3 to join for a go at the Raid on xb1. Me and the 2 lads (all level 28) I play with are planning on having our first go at it on Tuesday around 8.

Im only level 26 but I'd be up for giving it a go. GT: Dowdus Maximus
    My mate would be up for it too. He's a 27 or 28 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll give you a hand. I'm a level 30 titan.

I can get another 29 and 30 with lots of experience to help you out to

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll give you a hand. I'm a level 30 titan.

I can get another 29 and 30 with lots of experience to help you out to

Yes! lets do it. I am in aswell

Will try my best with my simple level 29...

I will be running it again on my 3 classes so if this one is full dont worry!

Yes! lets do it. I am in aswell

Will try my best with my simple level 29...

I will be running it again on my 3 classes so if this one is full dont worry!

Sounds good. I think we should start running the highest dailies and weekly strikes seperatly and inviting the low level guys in to pick up the xp and reward .

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Sounds good. I think we should start running the highest dailies and weekly strikes seperatly and inviting the low level guys in to pick up the xp and reward .

Yeah that sounds like a plan

I also think we should start running the raid first on hard instead of on normal. In that way you get double the rewards, then we can help the guys doing it on normal.

I dont mind doing some on normal but it will be a time saver as I will be working most of the days from now on so I have limited availability to run raids etc...

Yeah that sounds like a plan

I also think we should start running the raid first on hard instead of on normal. In that way you get double the rewards, then we can help the guys doing it on normal.

I dont mind doing some on normal but it will be a time saver as I will be working most of the days from now on so I have limited availability to run raids etc...

Yea sounds good to me !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Is there a good spot to farm spin metal ala relic iron?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The spawn for the earth strike is a good location for spin metal.

weiland79 wrote: »
    Is there a good spot to farm spin metal ala relic iron?

I use the divide, you can get around 100 every 40 minutes or so... plus 2 daily public event

I use the divide, you can get around 100 every 40 minutes or so... plus 2 daily public event

100 spin metal in 40 minutes. Seriously?

I'm lucky to find 16 before I find myself having to go to Orbit can come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah you could get that much. The chests/plants regenerate. Generally if you do big circles in an area they will have regenerated as you come through.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You don't need to go to orbit during farming runs, just circle around and stuff will respawn as go.

Just make sure there's nobody else on the same run as you. If there is go with them rather than behind them or you'll miss out loads of chests.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

Rocket yard chest run will get ya a silly amount of spin metal.

Relic iron hower , urrrrghh, I'm in need of about 190 of the stuff :(

ems_medic wrote: »
    Rocket yard chest run will get ya a silly amount of spin metal.

Relic iron hower , urrrrghh, I'm in need of about 190 of the stuff :(

Relic iron is easy to farm. Go to the cabaal outpost in the scablands, there's a circular route there that'll get you quite a few chests in no time.

Don't waste your time looking for the actual relic iron spawns, the chests are better for it.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Just make sure there's nobody else on the same run as you. If there is go with them rather than behind them or you'll miss out loads of chests.

That's true. If you see someone farming follow him, he wont mind.

I have a route that I use to get spin metal, I get around 10-12 per round, plus, it is a good way to get the 10 fallen majors bounty (there is always one spawing at the back right of the divide) and the 3 public events one as well while I am farming (devil walker).

I also like the divide because it is small and I dont have to wonder around the place like at the mothyard.

Once you know where the chest and spinmetal spawns you will easily get 100 every 40-50 minutes. you just need to make sure you check the same spots over and over and dont take shortcuts.

Helium filaments its even easier, the other day I got over 200 in around 1 h.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement