Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

awec wrote: »
    Relic iron is easy to farm. Go to the cabaal outpost in the scablands, there's a circular route there that'll get you quite a few chests in no time.

Don't waste your time looking for the actual relic iron spawns, the chests are better for it.

Oh I do that run but still its a pain to farm 190 of it to fully upgrade 10 leg weapons and 7 exotics

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got my Atheon Epilogue upgraded finally. Working on the Ice Breaker now, and hope to upgrade one of my heavies as well. Finding it hard going to upgrade weapons, but completing bounties is helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I bought the Shadow Prince from the VG QTR Master and had it levelled up in 2 days, its a SAVAGE GUN. It was close between that and the Surous but the deal breaker was that the Suros takes up a EXOTIC SLOT. The Prince is equally as good and now I can equip another EXOTIC so to speak. As was said mine is only the 25 clip one I would love the 42 clip one but when its maxed out you are dropping goons pretty quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I WANNA SEE THAT SO BADDDD! During the week hopefully :D

Intersellar, you know its like 2hr and 50mins, I dont have the attention span for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

wes wrote: »
    Atheon Epilogue. Finding it hard going to upgrade weapons.

Same, i did the raid with my epilogue for the 2nd time this week just to see if it would upgrade it, but the upgrade bar on the gun didnt even budge

Seems like bounties are the only way to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Yeah the bounties are the way to go, you'll level them up in no time with the bounties, 3 at a time too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Kinda felt bad for dropping into a level 24 strike playlist just as Sepiks Prime was destroyed. Got 0 kills, 0 assists, 0 orbs but managed to score an exotic hand cannon, a special coin and rare engram. The other two spent the next game trying to stab me.

20141110_203255.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

PS4 wifi is wrecking my head at the moment. Can barely connect anymore, tells me I'm getting around 1kbps most of the time. Takes about 5 mins to get into the game because of constant drops in connection. Absolute disgrace on Sony's part to put such a garbage receiver in their console.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Kinda felt bad for dropping into a level 24 strike playlist just as Sepiks Prime was destroyed. Got 0 kills, 0 assists, 0 orbs but managed to score an exotic hand cannon, a special coin and rare engram. The other two spent the next game trying to stab me.

20141110_203255.jpg

Same thing happened me on that strike yesterday. Two level 30's spawned in 1/2 way through and one of them picked up the Last Word.
    Can't really complain though joined a public event, fired one shot and picked up ascendant shards. Also got three legendary drops in the session.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,624 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

anyone raiding tonight on PS4 (normal). Usual crew around tonight? Rossi? Sethius? Redzer etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

PS4 wifi is wrecking my head at the moment. Can barely connect anymore, tells me I'm getting around 1kbps most of the time. Takes about 5 mins to get into the game because of constant drops in connection. Absolute disgrace on Sony's part to put such a garbage receiver in their console.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TL-PA251KIT-Multi-Streaming-Powerline-Starter/dp/B005KTM2G6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415693164&sr=8-2&keywords=power+link+plugs

Get yourself a set of these seriously. I can't use UPC wifi anymore as there is too much cross talk with 17 other UPC wifi networks all in range. Best thing I ever did. I can't even use my laptop over wifi when it's right beside the router.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TL-PA251KIT-Multi-Streaming-Powerline-Starter/dp/B005KTM2G6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415693164&sr=8-2&keywords=power+link+plugs

Get yourself a set of these seriously. I can't use UPC wifi anymore as there is too much cross talk with 17 other UPC wifi networks all in range. Best thing I ever did. I can't even use my laptop over wifi when it's right beside the router.
    Did the same, have both the xbox and ps plugged in this way, much more stable and far quicker downloading updates etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,041 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

It looks like the Archon Priest is the Nightfall this week with Arc damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Are they purposely avoiding Solar Burn? Maybe next week.

I'll be spending a lot of time under that ramp chipping away at the boss in this weeks weekly/nightfall.

Are they purposely avoiding Solar Burn? Maybe next week.

I'll be spending a lot of time under that ramp chipping away at the boss in this weeks weekly/nightfall.

Might see you there!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »

Ugh I hate that strike, but I have an Arc Hand Cannon now though :) I might pull myself away from MCC to do the weeklies at some point.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Ugh I hate that strike, but I have an Arc Hand Cannon now though :) I might pull myself away from MCC to do the weeklies at some point.

I've no arc primary so I'll be punching everything with my Titan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Have 3 Light Bewares Arc, Solar and Void. Never go on a nightfall without them and the Ice Breaker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »

Yes I saw that earlier this morning before going to work. I like that strike, its probably the best one to do on your own. I will be online today after 7 if you want to give it a go?

Then the raid! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

If anyone is around on the xbox1 this afternoon and fancies the weekly/nightfall send a message if you see me online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Any Sony Ponies up for the Raid tonight around 10?

Bohrio wrote: »
    Yes I saw that earlier this morning before going to work. I like that strike, its probably the best one to do on your own. I will be online today after 7 if you want to give it a go?

Then the raid! :)

Yes we see what time the new guys want to start the raid at but I'll do the nightfall today or tomorrow.

anyone raiding tonight on PS4 (normal). Usual crew around tonight? Rossi? Sethius? Redzer etc?

Oh how I would love to be part of the usual crew for rading

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'd say I will be on around 10. Might be doing the Nightfall but if not I'd be available.

Always see you on mate, giz a shout and we go one a mad one in Venus or the loike!

Would need to be finishing the raid around 10 myself. Anyone on around 7 or 8 for one? (PS4 Normal raid)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Always see you on mate, giz a shout and we go one a mad one in Venus or the loike!

Will do dude. Hopefully you can hear me this time :o. No idea what was wrong with mic the other night. Was working fine on dashboard.

I'd say I will be on around 10. Might be doing the Nightfall but if not I'd be available.

Cool, will throw an invite if I see you floating around

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Im on and can do it any time from now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Will be on for the raid around 7 if anyone's going for it then. PSN ID: toastor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement