Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

While we're all on the subject of Raids and who is/isn't available, now might be good time to suggest the traditional PSN / GamerTag in signature thingy we had going previously

As is tradition

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I might be free for a raid after 10 tonight if people are still around. Better get boots this time *shakes fist*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

I'm on for the raid later on, should be on around 9 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

So, for the raid:

cdb (9 ish)

From 7
    Toaster
    Conovar

From 10
    Myself
    Wonda-Boy
    wes
    Josey_Wales (Maybe)
    Benzino (Maybe)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Will be able to play from 10 (maybe earlier if people want to start earlier) as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,331 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

you guys doing NM or HM?

you guys doing NM or HM?

Good point actually. Myself, NM.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Good games of Control there Cormac (Pretty sure you're Genericdreadhead). Couldn't use a mic as I'm charging the headset. Jesus our team was ****

Yeah, 6v6 Clan Control is great crack if you can tolerate my **** talking
    you guys doing NM or HM?

I'll do NM even though i have everything i need. HM is not worth the hassle or stress for me personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

So, for the raid:

cdb (9 ish)

From 7
    Toaster
    Conovar

From 10
    Myself
    Wonda-Boy
    wes
    Josey_Wales (Maybe)
    Benzino (Maybe)

I can do either

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ill be on maybe 7:15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

PS update is downloading at a comical pace, will be on in an hour....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I will be on from 9 onwards, hit me up for anything that will help me....lol. Currently lvl 28 and just got my 1st exotic bounty and turns out to be the Invincible Shotgun, not bad TBH.

So I have the Shadow Prince maxed and the Sweet shotty and a nice legendary MG I picked up last night.

All I need now are shards....lovely lovely shards.

Disconnects are abysmal tonight, every 5 mins getting booted. This game....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Disconnects are abysmal tonight, every 5 mins getting booted. This game....

Ahh dont say that.....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

will be available for raid at around 10. Am on now for daily/weekly/night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Just did the Nightfall there and only got 5 strange for it. The two lads I was playing with both got Exotic weapons.

Got Plan C and Light/BEWARE today to join my 77 Wizard. All the same damage type too. I hear light/BEWARE is the best of the bunch?

I like it myself, wish it had the buff for increased charge time but decent none the less. Want to get one of the Faction Fusions, they seem to be pretty boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

bugs wrote: »
    PS update is downloading at a comical pace, will be on in an hour....

Wtf is this ****? It's like having dial up again. As much as I love my PS4, the Xbox network infrastructure ****s all over PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

After getting nothing but Strange Coins from the Nightfall for the last three weeks, I get a Plan C :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

After getting nothing but Strange Coins from the Nightfall for the last three weeks, I get a Plan C :)

Plan C is ace! You can really clean up in PvP with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Plan C is ace! You can really clean up in PvP with it.

Yeah quick switch from another weapon plus quick charge time when you do so coupled with the hip fire accuracy perk and high impact would make it pretty formidable.

Exactly what I got from this week's nightfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Did a Raid and a Nightfall last night. Nightfall was a pain. Got killed from under the stairs (my own stupid fault) when I almost had him down and couldn't get back in.
    Some of my deaths were hilarious - spawn in and get instakilled by an invisible ninja from behind type of thing. There was just too much happening Arc Captains, invisible ninjas, Solar Snarks, snipers, the Priest and those f***** servitors. In the end I just had my (much better) mate drop down from where he was and had him kill him.

Got three legendary weapons and a load of shards from the Raid/NF but nothing I really needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Benzino wrote: »
    Exactly what I got from this week's nightfall.

Snap me too :<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

first attempt at Raid went ok... up to a point.
    Comms kept messing up last night, for about 30mins up to the point that the rest of fireteam quit (at Atheon) I couldn't hear a thing so had to just try watch what was going on and keep up. At several other points along the way our party chat lost members or stopped working entirely.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to finish it sometime later this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,624 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Got a legendary scout rifle off the nightfall i think - already have one so it will likely be junked.
    Got nothing but ascendent materials and chatterwhite from the raid. JERKS.

Hopefully my titan will get something more useful when I run the raid with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

McG wrote: »
    first attempt at Raid went ok... up to a point.
    Comms kept messing up last night, for about 30mins up to the point that the rest of fireteam quit (at Atheon) I couldn't hear a thing so had to just try watch what was going on and keep up. At several other points along the way our party chat lost members or stopped working entirely.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to finish it sometime later this week.

The raid last night was horrible to run, continuous disconnects, party problems etc.

We should finish it quickly if we dont come across any more issues.

Ran the raid on hard an hour later, went through smoothly and we finish it quickly enough, I was surprised because we were 4 29s and 2 30s.

So far the raid has been good to me this week, although I am still in need for an armor piece for my warlock I got the boots I needed for my hunter (hello level 30), my third helmet for my warlock, the vex (again), the Vision of Confluence, another sparrow, 25 energies, 20 shards, and plan C :)

I still need to run it on hard on my hunter and my titan so more goodies to come!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ems_medic

5 weeks in a row now I've done the raid and I still cant get the raid boots to drop so stuck at 29.

Thats a 29 hunter, 29 warlock and 29 titan, all can't get drops in the vault to get to level 30 over the last few weeks.

RNG in this game is retarded

• Advertisement

ems_medic wrote: »
    5 weeks in a row now I've done the raid and I still cant get the raid boots to drop so stuck at 29.

Thats a 29 hunter, 29 warlock and 29 titan, all can't get drops in the vault to get to level 30 over the last few weeks.

RNG in this game is retarded

So you'd probably be delighted to hear that on run #2 I got the boots. (Run #1 netted the chest)

Atheon did not go well last night. We had to abandon ship after an age to resume tonight. 3 or 4 of us not knowing how to use the relic does not a smooth run make.

I mistimed a few jumps onto the central platform, sneaky explody harpies from behind. We WILL get it tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement