Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Gandalph wrote: »
    Ah jaysus that's one long download for my poxy Internet, how long did take anyone else to download the 10-11 GB?

I left it download over night and it was done in about 10hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Gandalph wrote: »
    Ah jaysus that's one long download for my poxy Internet, how long did take anyone else to download the 10-11 GB?

It took me two hours, but I have 90meg speeds. Theres also an update at the moment, as well as system software version 1.74 to download. So best to leave it overnight methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

XBox one codes are available on bungie.net, I just started up the beta on the xbox one there now and it appears to be open again :D

wexdevil wrote: »
    XBox one codes are available on bungie.net, I just started up the beta on the xbox one there now and it appears to be open again :D

Just tried the Playstation one, theres a system software update available and Destiny won't let you use its network features until the update is installed. 36 minutes left :o

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

wexdevil wrote: »

Cheers for the heads up! PS4 version now online again too, time to hit pvp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

I'm downloading it now for xbox one. It could be a late one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

PS4 & PS3 version back up a day early....

Another reason I <3 Bungie more than any devs...

http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=11957

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Just a heads up about the Xbone. I tried to put the codes into my account but it said they could not be found. my account is silver but i tried it on my brother's which is gold and it works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

It took me two hours, but I have 90meg speeds. Theres also an update at the moment, as well as system software version 1.74 to download. So best to leave it overnight methinks.

They must fairly throttle your download speed... My Speedtest is 36mb download and that 11gb beta downloaded in way less time than 2 hours. I posted the time a few pages back. Think it was like 25 mins or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

irishmover wrote: »
    They must fairly throttle your download speed... My Speedtest is 36mb download and that 11gb beta downloaded in way less time than 2 hours. I posted the time a few pages back. Think it was like 25 mins or something.

I downloaded on 200 meg and the initial download took a short while.
    The 15GB download took a few hours(three hours if I remember correctly), which was done in the background.

It was a wired download.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Hi guys, a fella helped me get a PS4 Beta code here yesterday and now my brother would like one for the Xbox One if anyone has a spare one it'd be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Anybody have a spare Xbox one code much appreciated

irishmover wrote: »

I don't think they do, maybe the signal to the Playstation just isn't the best (playstation is upstairs and modem is downstairs). When I download a HD movie to the laptop its completed in 15-20 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 BnChemEng

Anyone with a spare Xbox One code?

I'd give my left arm after trying it on my cousins PS4 at the weekend

I pre ordered it on Amazon at the start of July and didn't get a code and no support from them either

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Probably posted here before but in case people haven't seen.

Redeem all these codes to get items in game at launch:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/1pe7cd/heres_a_complete_list_of_all_the_destiny_trading/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I don't think they do, maybe the signal to the Playstation just isn't the best (playstation is upstairs and modem is downstairs). When I download a HD movie to the laptop its completed in 15-20 mins.

Yeh mine was hard wired direct from router. Wireless probably didn't help it anyway. I must have got lucky. I am in Brisbane though which might be the reason.

7.3 meg/second was roughly my speed which was above my usual 4-5mb/sec.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

On the Xbox one and have not been abler to get past the intro so far, can't find a match

Furp wrote: »
    On the Xbox one and have not been abler to get past the intro so far, can't find a match

You can't play multiplayer until you complete some of the story mode.

You can't play multiplayer until you complete some of the story mode.

Right after the intro it to keeps saying can't connect, doesn't give me an option multiplayer or campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Furp wrote: »
    Right after the intro it to keeps saying can't connect, doesn't give me an option multiplayer or campaign.

Maybe Xbox servers arnt up yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    Maybe Xbox servers arnt up yet
    They've been up since last night, I just finished a game on it there now myself. Maybe try power cycling the xbox or your internet? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

You guys sure it had finished downloading ? It does pop up rather early and say ready to play at around 8% I think.

@2Mad2BeMad many thanks for the code pal, lovely surprise when I loggin in there a while ago :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

Does anyone have any codes left for Xbox One? Don't want to pre-order as I'd rather digitally download when it comes out. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Xbox one codes:
    XQH3D-27G7Q-P623F-FFGV2-WC3MZ
    7QF66-JHPCR-9W2FF-TP4PT-YQ42Z

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I think if you post the codes up here there are bots online that will take and use em? Might be better to give em out with the pms.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

maximoose wrote: »
    Xbox one codes:
    XQH3D-27G7Q-P623F-FFGV2-WC3MZ
    7QF66-JHPCR-9W2FF-TP4PT-YQ42Z

I took the 2nd one there (didn't try the 1st), thanks a million for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i have 2 codes for ps4 if anyone wants them i will PM them

I eventually got in, I also have an xbox one code it anyone wants it first PM and I will give it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

And pre ordered. Bungie I am on board :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Keep an eye on twitter lads.Type Xbox one or destiny in the search and you'll find plenty of people giving away codes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement