Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So ......impulse bought this off E-bay last night because i got it for a great price , Whats the story is all online ? Or is there a single player story

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

7guq2UO.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Bohrio wrote: »
    From what I heard, the best hand cannon is Fatebringer but I could be wrong though...

I am gonna run the raid again today on hard and hopefully I will get it and then I will be able to compare the three of them

Just got the fatebringer... bring it on ;)

• Administrators Posts: 53,752 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

awec wrote: »
    Is there anyone who can help me run through the weekly strike level 22 really quickly? Need those 3 coins and need them in the next 90 mins.

On xbox one.

Anyone? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So ....no ....yes ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

So ......impulse bought this off E-bay last night because i got it for a great price , Whats the story is all online ? Or is there a single player story

There is no spoon.

i mean story.

at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Anyone? :(

Send me an invite there gt THE BAG M99

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

So ....no ....yes ?

It's a grand ole game if you play it with friends, or for example, the Boards clan *hint hint*, Playing it alone would be pretty crap..... offline it will feel like a Demo disc

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/118535

• Registered Users Posts: 28,040 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Is there anyone who can help me run through the weekly strike level 22 really quickly? Need those 3 coins and need them in the next 90 mins.

On xbox one.

Did you get it done ? I'll be on in 10 if you want a hand.

thebag89 wrote: »
    Send me an invite there gt THE BAG M99

Top man!

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Did you get it done ? I'll be on in 10 if you want a hand.

Yep, bag got me sorted :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

So ....no ....yes ?

Straight answers hard to come by around here it seems :pac: You can't play it offline at all, there is a campaign (a very monotonous and boring one) that you can play on your own but even then you still need an internet connection to play it.

Yep, bag got me sorted :)

No worries. What's your GT I'll add you later

Bohrio wrote: »
    From what I heard, the best hand cannon is Fatebringer but I could be wrong though...

I am gonna run the raid again today on hard and hopefully I will get it and then I will be able to compare the three of them

Ok so after getting the fatebringer today in the raid first impressions is that the fatebringer is just on a different level to both of the other two, the devil you know and the last word.

So far the last word is putting 1046 damage on critical hits (this is just before any upgrades sitting at 260 at the moment) and the DYK 1229 (thats fully upgraded).

Now I know the last word has quick trigger etc but even then, fatebringer is putting out around 1148 damage (is at 248 atm).

So thats

TLW 1046 (260)
    TDYK 1229 (300)
    FB 1148 (248)

Fatebringer on top of this also has arc damage, explosive rounds and firefly.

Can't wait to have them all fully upgraded and compare the three of them properly, maybe tomorrow, probably sunday.

Now I have to say the last word animations are really cool, makes me feel like if I was a cowboy in the wild west.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Level 28 hunter looking to do vog lads. Psn MADMADRA32 . Anyone available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

riggerman wrote: »

I might join you, have you got anyone else with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

riggerman wrote: »

add me psn:wonda3oy lvl 29 Warlock

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Gonna try the raid for the first time today. 4 first timers together so far so may be a cluster****. If anybody hasn't finished it this week or has never done it befor but wants to, add me. WesleySkypes

Gonna try the raid for the first time today. 4 first timers together so far so may be a cluster****. If anybody hasn't finished it this week or has never done it befor but wants to, add me. WesleySkypes

It'll take you forever if you don't find someone who knows what to do. :pac:

It's not linear, you need to know exactly where to go and what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Lvl 22 Warlock looking for some help doing the weekly strike on Xbox One. If your interested let me know. I'll be online for the next few hours

• Advertisement

djkeogh wrote: »
    Lvl 22 Warlock looking for some help doing the weekly strike on Xbox One. If your interested let me know. I'll be online for the next few hours

Ive just gone off but will be back on later. What's your GT ?

Pvt Keogh

djkeogh wrote: »
    Pvt Keogh

if you want message me, I m only now

El senior Fats

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Starting a new character on ps4 right now, if anyone wants to join me and fly through the ranks add Doyier on psn.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I have done it once and once only, it was indeed an absolute nightmare not knowing what to do but its good fun. I will do it tonight with anyone that wants to give it a shot, I aint 100% sure on some stuff (like Gorgon maze, falling down the dark maze) but hey thats what its all about.

PSN: wonda3oy (lvl 29 Warlock)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It'll take you forever if you don't find someone who knows what to do. :pac:

It's not linear, you need to know exactly where to go and what to do.

So we got through all that pretty quickly, like an hour and a half to Atheon. We had a level 24 (Fieldog) as one of our 6 :pac:

Everything was fairly smooth up until Atheon but we might need a bit more tactical know how for when we get through the portals. Had to call it a night with an Atheob save, so not so bad.

Got raid gloves and Found Verdict so far so all in all, a decent couple of hours Raiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

Things I learned today:

If you're waiting for the Gunsmith to sell blue Fusions, don't check his stock while at work, knowing you won't be able to buy any that appear. Doing so can make you a sad panda...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Niska wrote: »
    Things I learned today:

If you're waiting for the Gunsmith to sell blue Fusions, don't check his stock while at work, knowing you won't be able to buy any that appear. Doing so can make you a sad panda...

I could only buy 4. :( Need 6 more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone read the weekly update? Iron Banner 2.0 is next week with gauntlets and greaves that can get you to level 30(I would still need a chestpiece :().

Also everyone who has purchased an expansion pass will get a free sparrow which from what is teased appears to be equipped with a solar weapon of some kind on it.

• Advertisement

cheers for the dig out earlier Bohrio, just goes to show how ridiculously underpowered my lvl 23 is on the lvl 26 strikes. Crazy different world. Cheers anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement