Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I really doubt that he's going to start regularly selling legendaries and exotics. It makes Vanguard, faction and crucible rep almost obsolete if you just need to get 10/15k glimmer together every few days to get some armour.

Dont forget the armour will be for a random class. Makes it pointless for Xur to sell exotic engrams though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Is IB 2.0 up yet?! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,040 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Gandalph wrote: »

Its included in this patch but won't be released until later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

You can still get under the platform for Archon, just have to jump off the back and get under the railing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Its included in this patch but won't be released until later in the week.

Now been confirmed it will be starting tomorrow until next Monday. Need to get upto lvl 3 asap myself as I'm at Eirtakon all weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Should be a lot easier to level the IB now that we can equip 10 bounties as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

will a lot of people risk 15k on a shard or a wrong class item ?
    Definitely. I barely use glimmer... even early on in the game I reached the cap and didn't even realise until it was mentioned here.

As for the cryptarch, I got 2 legendary engram drops yesterday, I got the same legendary chestpieces in both... at least they were for my class...
    At this stage I just want Energies...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

erkifino wrote: »
    Definitely. I barely use glimmer... even early on in the game I reached the cap and didn't even realise until it was mentioned here.

As for the cryptarch, I got 2 legendary engram drops yesterday, I got the same legendary chestpieces in both... at least they were for my class...
    At this stage I just want Energies...

Yesterday I had 70 something shards and 5 energies. You need so many energies for ranking up the guns.

Really need to concentrate on IB 2.0 to get my arm pieces and my Titan to lvl 30. Generally only play PvP when drinking with relatively disasterous results. Hopefully I'll be more competitive when sober :rolleyes:

Any of tips from the PvP Vets would be much appreciated.
    - guns
    - game types
    - set up for a Titan Striker

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Suros Regime, use the perks that give you the best health, Suros Regime and Suros Regime. Aim for the head, sounds obvious but it makes a massive difference. Crouching still removes you from radar temporarily. Don't use snipers/pulse rifles, shotguns and fusions are solid special weapons which will normally give 1 hit kills close up. For your Heavy you can use Rocket Launchers for guaranteed kills or Machine Guns which will get you some nice killstreaks if you're any good.

The Devils Lair with Arc burn this week guys.

This makes me sad as I've feck all Arc weapons :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Xbox One patch seems to have been slightly delayed according to Bungie's Twitter account. Seems to be live now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

But makes me sooooo happy :)

Guys are you sure IB 2 is not open yet?

I am able to play it and the stand is accessible at the tower

Oh and Igot a new sparrow as well in the post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Bohrio wrote: »

Yeah it went live today. Runs through to Monday.

You can kill everyone for me later with ypur fancy Fatebringer and Plan C :D

Is the sparrow for having the Season Pass ?

http://www.bungie.net/en/event/ironbanner

Only need level 3 for a piece of armour!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

AdamD wrote: »
    http://www.bungie.net/en/event/ironbanner

Only need level 3 for a piece of armour!

Which piece though? ;)

Will be interesting to see how much the weapon reforge costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Fatebringer, Patience & Time and Thunder Lord for me so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Whats the sparrow like? Only purchased the season pass yesterday, so hopefully I'll still get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,621 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Debating whether to bother with Iron Banner.

Didn't play it first time around so my rep is 0. Would need to get to level 4 on my hunter and 3 for my titan to make it worthwhile, and I stink at PvP!

I'd need to play 100's of games, and win most of them (highly unlikely!).

Might keep persisting with the Raid instead and hoping for armour drops I need.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,752 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

AdamD wrote: »
    Suros Regime, use the perks that give you the best health, Suros Regime and Suros Regime. Aim for the head, sounds obvious but it makes a massive difference. Crouching still removes you from radar temporarily. Don't use snipers/pulse rifles, shotguns and fusions are solid special weapons which will normally give 1 hit kills close up. For your Heavy you can use Rocket Launchers for guaranteed kills or Machine Guns which will get you some nice killstreaks if you're any good.

I don't think it's as simple as not using a sniper. It depends on the map but it also depends on your class.

To kill with a shotgun you have to get up close. If you are titan or warlock that's ok cause your melee attack is pretty strong but the hunter melee can really suck.

Agree that pulse rifles are a waste of time. They need buffed or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Fatebringer, Patience & Time and Thunder Lord for me so :D
    I have The Chosen and it's the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Had to delete a game off the xbox there to make space for the update(really need to get an external) looking forward to trying out the reworked iron banner and hopefully get some of the gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gandalph wrote: »

Yes, yes it is, Level 30 boots there for you, I'll be on late playing some IB. BTW your Rep from last time carried over so we should both be around lvl 2.5-3, but after this week it'll reset. Pity I need a helm to hit 30 :pac:

Same here despite having lots of Legendaries and Exotics, it seems I had to actually but my only decent Arc Heavy, Arc weapons seem rarer IMHO
    Didn't play it first time around so my rep is 0. Would need to get to level 4 on my hunter and 3 for my titan to make it worthwhile, and I stink at PvP!
    I'd need to play 100's of games, and win most of them (highly unlikely!).

Not really, it takes about 4 games to hit lvl 1, 8 games to hit lvl 2, 20 games to hit lvl 3 and so on, and that's without Bounties or Buffs (yes there are now time based buffs to XP)

Benzino wrote: »
    Whats the sparrow like? Only purchased the season pass yesterday, so hopefully I'll still get it.

Its alright, nothing like the raid one but it looks different.

Played IB for about 25 seconds and gave up. Never to be played again. Can't stand multiplayer

Its alright, nothing like the raid one but it looks different.

Played IB for about 25 seconds and gave up. Never to be played again. Can't stand multiplayer

Have you soloed nightfall yet ?

Have you soloed nightfall yet ?

Tried with my 30 hunter, useless, pretty much as good as If I would have tried with a level 20 titan... that guy should have been a cook not a warrior

Two shots and he is down, pretty much pointless lol

I however got the raid oracle checkpoint on hard ;) will come handy later

You know what, F**K the people that get this for Christmas (possibly with DLC) and haven't had to put up with the last 10 weeks of $h!t€!. :mad:
    F**k those people, they should be nerfed! :mad:

:pac:

Liking the perks on the Gauntlets though, INT/DIS:
    http://i.imgur.com/FBR6wRL.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

wexdevil wrote: »
    Had to delete a game off the xbox there to make space for the update(really need to get an external) looking forward to trying out the reworked iron banner and hopefully get some of the gear.

I bought this external 1TB and this usb cable because the bundled one isn't fast enough and it saved a lot of hassle. You really should do the same.

• Advertisement

I bought this external 1TB and this usb cable because the bundled one isn't fast enough.... And what happened next will Shock you! :eek:

I earned €97 per hour working form home, click HERE to find out how

i couldn't resist

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement