Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Cormac... wrote: »
    I earned €97 per hour working form home, click HERE to find out how

i couldn't resist

That would explain those strange noises in team chat.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

cdb wrote: »
    That would explain those strange noises in team chat.... :eek:

That..... that was beer.... I swear :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,040 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    Tried with my 30 hunter, useless, pretty much as good as If I would have tried with a level 20 titan... that guy should have been a cook not a warrior

Two shots and he is down, pretty much pointless lol

I however got the raid oracle checkpoint on hard ;) will come handy later

Me you and bag run nightfall first so and then the raid?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

You know what, F**K the people that get this for Christmas (possibly with DLC) and haven't had to put up with the last 10 weeks of $h!t€!. :mad:
    F**k those people, they should be nerfed! :mad:

:pac:

Liking the perks on the Gauntlets though, INT/DIS:
    http://i.imgur.com/FBR6wRL.jpg
    Long is it looking like taking to get to rank 4? How many wins?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anybody on PS4 for a raid tonight on normal.

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Yeah I'll be running a group at the usual time (9-10 start depending on how quick I can knock out the NF after work)

Also, if there's anyone lvl 26+ on PS4 who has not run the raid before and wants me to take them through it, let me know by messaging me on PSN.
    I know a couple of people are on the fence but you won't know until you try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Yeah I'll be running a group at the usual time (9-10 start depending on how quick I can knock out the NF after work)

Also, if there's anyone lvl 26+ on PS4 who has not run the raid before and wants me to take them through it, let me know by messaging me on PSN.

Stick my name down for that group cheers

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AdamD wrote: »
    Long is it looking like taking to get to rank 4? How many wins?

Will take a while but do nightfall first to boost rep gains, and buy the emblem and class items as soon as you can too. You can also buy an item to buff rep gains for one mote of light.

• Administrators Posts: 53,752 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

What's the weekly this week?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Will take a while but do nightfall first to boost rep gains, and buy the emblem and class items as soon as you can too. You can also buy an item to buff rep gains for one mote of light.

I'm fairly sure NF exp boost does not apply to IB
    awec wrote: »
    What's the weekly this week?

Earth - Sepiks Prime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,621 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

anyone be around to raid around 7 or 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Me you and bag run nightfall first so and then the raid?

Hey

yes, we have run the nightfall already, easy enough once you get pass the first part.

I stil need to run it on my titan so we will do it later.

Rewards seem worse and worse...I got 7 shards, then 7 energies, bag got 5 coins?

I mean, you get more coins by running the normal heroic strike...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Another Nightfall with no Solar burn. Damn.

When levelling up in the IB are you supposed to buy an IB armband thing? Not sure of the technical name.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Another Nightfall with no Solar burn. Damn.

When levelling up in the IB are you supposed to buy an IB armband thing? Not sure of the technical name.

No you don't need it but it will give you a little extra rep if you wear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I'd be up for that. Should be on around 9:30 / 10 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Mickeroo wrote: »
    No you don't need it but it will give you a little extra rep if you wear it.

Every little counts.

The Raid stubbornly refuses to give me anything other than the Vision of Confluence after six runs. So IB might be my only route to better armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Played around 8 games of IB so far and won 7. Lots of the guys playing seem like PVE players trying to get gear so if you like PVP, you'll get some joy. Could be the time of day though. I reckon it wil take around 15 good rounds a level for decent players.

Everybody is high level but I'm not noticing a huge level difference between me (28) and a 30. I only need the boots as I already have raid gloves, so I'm level 2.5ish now.

If you haven't got the original shaders and class items and stuff, it'll be a while before you get them. Class item is level 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

If you have the room I'd be up for the Raid.

Ran the raid last night and on the second (templar?) stage we wiped as we couldn't cleanse - is this a glitch or does the pool of light only appear a certain number of times?

So to give myself a decent load out for PvP and PvE (2-3 fully upgraded weapons, and an alt exotic armour for PvP) I would need:

656 Materials

72 Helium
    264 Iron
    112 Spinmetal
    208 Spirit Bloom

:(

Ran the raid last night and on the second (templar?) stage we wiped as we couldn't cleanse - is this a glitch or does the pool of light only appear a certain number of times?

It recharges every minute or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

How long does IB last this time?

• Advertisement

Don't think it stays up constantly during that phase. At one stage we where marked by three oracles at once. I think we kept missing the hidden one on the left. I tried to take it out a fair few times, but was so open to the hobbies I had a target sign on my back.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    How long does IB last this time?

Runs till Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

I'd be up for normal raid (toastor)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

bugs wrote: »
    I'd be up for normal raid (toastor)

I might too ... will try to do the NF early ( gtroni )

I'm happy to do normal mode raid if any group needs people.

Also, IB gear does not break down for shards, in case anybody was wondering. Plasteel plating and minimal glimmer.

Don't forget to set up dedicated chat rooms and not to clog the main room as Tuesdays can get very spammy with the recruiting:

md2tctH.jpg?1

Christ, After 150+ hours, I still didn't bother actually understand the radar :pac:

Did not know about the crouch thing. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,621 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'll be on doing various stuff from about 5.30 or so, but won't be able to raid past 10 so the 9/9.30 start is obviously out for me. If there are people running it earlier in the evening I'd love a spot. (and help with daily, weekly and nightfall!:D)

• Advertisement

The Bungie forums have the worst type of people ever......

People are complaining that Iron Banner is unbalanced....

Jesus wept :(

Also, hidden deep in that patch is a change that makes it more likely for groups in a fire team matchmaking in PvP to be paired with other groups.

F**k they are onto us :pac:

Finally I hope everyone realises the IB Buff activates immediately upon buying it. Also their effectiveness will increase as the week progresses

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement