Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I was in the Normal Raid last night on PS4 that started around 10.20. Had to leave myself at the Gatekeepers.

How did it finish up? When I left we'd just been kicked back to orbit as the fireteam leader left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

So how do you think Bungie will implement the new DLC when it comes to strike lists and the Nighfall rotation?

Will they keep the current strike list and Nightfall rotation the same when the DLC arrives? This would mean putting the new strikes into a different list and a separate Nightfall rotation. They might do this because not everyone is going to buy the DLC so it would need to be kept separate. This is the reason we don't see the PS exclusive strke in the Nightfall rotation.

I hope this is the route they take because then it will give us 2 Weekly strikes, 2 Nightfalls and 2 Raids to do each week.

Way to much time on your hands.....
    Do some work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I was in the Normal Raid last night on PS4 that started around 10.20. Had to leave myself at the Gatekeepers.

How did it finish up? When I left we'd just been kicked back to orbit as the fireteam leader left.

Got 2 30's to help out. Had Atheon down in 2 teleports. Rewards wisse, no one got anything. Shards, Energy and the damn shader.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

ok so thats another week of rewards gone for me

Between yesterday 5pm and today morning I finished the heroics, nightfall and raid on hard on all my 3 classes... I have even done the daily...

Can't wait for the DLC, this is getting way to easy now :S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

We had 2 lads with no mics that didn't seem to have done it before, so not well. They left after a while and we finished it in less than 5 mins. All I got was shards and energy, not even a crappy blue engram.
    I'm definitely taking the wrapping off COD tonight.........right after I spend 3 hours farming on the moon :)

• Advertisement

weiland79 wrote: »
    We had 2 lads with no mics that didn't seem to have done it before, so not well. They left after a while and we finished it in less than 5 mins. All I got was shards and energy, not even a crappy blue engram.
    I'm definitely taking the wrapping off COD tonight.........right after I spend 3 hours farming on the moon :)

Well I might see you on the moon. I'll be farming there myself on VITA while my wife is watching I'm a Celebrity.

Speaking of her, I think I've been rumbled. My wife said to me last night just before she went to bed that, 'You've been playing a lot of that game, Destiny.' The fact that she remember the name of the game must mean it's made an impression.

Might have to cut back. But how? I need Helium Filaments and Spinmetal. This stuff doesn't collect itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Judging off Reddit you need to find yourself a child between the ages of 5-10 and 'let' them farm for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Well I might see you on the moon. I'll be farming there myself on VITA while my wife is watching I'm a Celebrity.

Speaking of her, I think I've been rumbled. My wife said to me last night just before she went to bed that, 'You've been playing a lot of that game, Destiny.' The fact that she remember the name of the game must mean it's made an impression.

Might have to cut back. But how? I need Helium Filaments and Spinmetal. This stuff doesn't collect itself.

They Know, they always know, sitting there, observing, Judging......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Good News, the petition is now trending on the main Bungie Destiny (general) Forum :)

Bad news, noone from the clan has "Upvoted/Like" and "Signed/Bumped" the petition :(

Come on guys, FFS, it's the least you could do (at least on PS4) for all that time I spent setting up the chat rooms. It'll only take a few seconds of your time.
    I hate to be that guy. But have 100+ PS4 players.... if even 1/2 of you guys upvoted it I'll bet we get a response from DeeJ as it will be in the top 5 trending pieces overall
    Don't make me goad the X-Box guys into seeing if they (in their fewer numbers) can "out vote" all you Playstation players*

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/80668540/0/0

And don't assume everyone else will do it for you, we are all part of the gaming community and we've got some great things going on in the clan, let's add this small thing to that list of achievements :o

*for the love of god don't jump on this and turn it into a console wars thing, it was a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Cormac... wrote: »
    Good News, the petition is now trending on the main Bungie Destiny (general) Forum :)

Bad news, noone from the clan has "Upvoted/Like" and "Signed/Bumped" the petition :(

Come on guys, FFS, it's the least you could do (at least on PS4) for all that time I spent setting up the chat rooms. It'll only take a few seconds of your time.
    I hate to be that guy. But have 100+ PS4 players.... if even 1/2 of you guys upvoted it I'll bet we get a response from DeeJ as it will be in the top 5 trending pieces overall
    Don't make me goad the X-Box guys into seeing if they (in their fewer numbers) can "out vote" all you Playstation players*

And don't assume everyone else will do it for you, we are all part of the gaming community and we've got some great things going on in the clan, let's add this small thing to that list of achievements :o

*for the love of god don't jump on this and turn it into a console wars thing, it was a joke

I did it, even though I'm not in the clan and am on xbox one.

Boom, showed the Lame playstation crew up on the double:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Sorry, first I heard of the petition. Signed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I gave it an up vote and voted in the poll, is that it?

I gave it an up vote and voted in the poll, is that it?

Well posting a response saying "Signed" would ultimately be the Triforce Hattrick :D

But I will take 2 out of 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Voted on it earlier, didn't know we needed to like and bump it, but have done that as well now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Well posting a response saying "Signed" would ultimately be the Triforce Hattrick :D

Ah don't be like all those Facebook competitions. "Entered, liked and shared"

:):):)

I'd like to share the back of me hand with ye.

Ah don't be like all those Facebook competitions. "Entered, liked and shared"

But itz 4 de angles in heven :(

Update: The petition is getting some serious momentum now :)

:)

I replied through the Destiny app but don't see my reply using your link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I did it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Should be plenty other Hard Runs on it during the rest of the week, the other team stopped about the same time you left and we'd already had Toaster and Sniper leave so I have no doubt there'll be plenty other chances to complete it.

Still, defending the confluxes is by far and away the most difficult part IMHO, so once that's done. it's plain sailing.

Also I checked our Raid stats for that run..... Sorry for being so $h!t :o

Yeah should be able to continue on Sunday after I get back from Hungary and my hotels dodgy wifi connection :pac:

Also signed and upvoted the bungie post.

So today I ran the raid on hard for the 4th time in a day and realize that with my 36 completions I am only a baby raider... in fact, I have to take back everything I said about not getting nice rewards, after finish a raid I felt I was the king of shards (at the moment I have 224) and I was missing the "good" stuff... but then the bag checked how many times he had played and it turns out he has done the raid (both normal and hard) 116 times!

How many times how you guys ran it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Good suggestion. Signed and updated.

Personally I don't mind the farming aspect and it serves a purpose but it can get pretty tedious at times. Its almost like bungie missed a trick here.

Take the role of vendors in the game - interesting but a little underwhelming at present.

Give vendors a proper market function offering to buy and sell a range of in game items, plating, wire, essence etc., add in dynamic commodity driven prices where the cost of materials rise and fall depending on trade levels (with proper boundaries in place to avoid abuse) and it could open up a whole new aspect to the game. If the ambition is a ten year life span, the game needs to offer a whole lot more than it currently does.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    So today I ran the raid on hard for the 4th time in a day and realize that with my 36 completions I am only a baby raider... in fact, I have to take back everything I said about not getting nice rewards, after finish a raid I felt I was the king of shards (at the moment I have 224) and I was missing the "good" stuff... but then the bag checked how many times he had played and it turns out he has done the raid (both normal and hard) 116 times!

How many times how you guys ran it?

Where do you check how many raids you've done ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where do you check how many raids you've done ?

go to bungie.net and check your grimoire cards, Achievements and then raid, then count the number of completions under introduction and vault of glass (not sure whats the difference but mine have both the same number)

I got 33

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    go to bungie.net and check your grimoire cards, Achievements and then raid, then count the number of completions under introduction and vault of glass (not sure whats the difference but mine have both the same number)

I got 33

It says I've only completed it 11 times. I thought I'd done it alot more times than that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Just posted on there now myself

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It says I've only completed it 11 times. I thought I'd done it alot more times than that !!

Well the bag has 14 completions *(introduction) and 116 vault of glass

I am not sure what's the difference though

I have 9900 kills and almost 2000 deaths I think, he has 4000 something kills

Maybe we are missing something, 33 sounds about right, and it was 32 this afternoon before I completed the raid so the counter is working

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I know I've only done the hard raid twice. Tonight was a good run though. 6 lvl 30s in team. Got raid gloves and boots, the Vex, a sparrow and finally got the VOC back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

FOLPdqn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sorry about leaving that hard raid lads, was a bit of an emergency lets say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I don't mind farming tbh. Takes less than a half hour to get your stuff together for what you want to upgrade if you know a good route.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement