Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Finally maxed out the Gjallarhorn.

Hail to the king baby! :cool:

ban request again please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cormac... wrote: »
    Were you still online when the new guy Terry showed us how to cheese the oracles?
    Cause if not, I can jump in at the start, show you how to do that cause he ran us through how to do it.
    Then I can jump out of the FT, you can get a 6th and you can crack on with it

Wah-hey-ho! :pac:

#XurWarlockProblems

No I wasn't on. I had to drop off due to the early start. That would be great. The first two parts are a pain in the ass on hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

So I'm at that spot in Steppes where the mobs respawn very quickly as it's a good way to get the fusion rifle bounty. Anyway, some guy comes along and joins me, fair enough we are both getting kills so all is well. Then he decides he is going to sit down and prevent them from spawning. As soon as I leave, he goes back to killing them.

I've seen this a few times and just don't understand the mentality of it. So now I'm dancing on the spawn area, only need 3 more kills to complete the bounty but no way am I moving now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Wooohoooo. Handed in rare engram, got legendary hand cannon The Devil You Know.

Also, just hit lvl 29.

And just handed in my 3rd dropped ship engram.

All in about 10 mins of log in.

I ****ing hate strike quiters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Where is Xur?

found him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Wooohoooo. Handed in rare engram, got legendary hand cannon The Devil You Know.

I really liked that weapon. Super effective in PvE.

Yeah. I also hate players who just wait at the spawn point so that they can complete the strike without dying.
    weiland79 wrote: »
    Where is Xur?

found him

I was annoyed he wasn't selling an engram for an Exotic helm. I was going to chance it again.

I did buy Plan C. Seems pretty cool. Great range for a fusion rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Finally finished HM Raid today, got the Helm and Mythoclast. Cue much fist punching and quizzical looks from the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Pretty rewarding night. Finally did the raid with some fellow boards clan members this evening, was great, thanks to Toastor (bugs on here I think?) for his patience in leading us through :) got Atheon's Epilogue & raid boots to show for it

Went through the nightfall and weekly afterwards with nothing too great to show for it (Dr Nope from nightfall, meh), but the Cryptarch gave me a legendary engram on level-up which decoded into Heart of the Praxic Fire. Easily the best thing I've gotten from him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did the weekly nightfall there, got a exotic helm for my titan(thank ****)

Did the normal weekly lvl 28 and got 2 legendary engrams

• Advertisement

Yeah. I also hate players who just wait at the spawn point so that they can complete the strike without dying..

if you want to annoy them, wait until the last part, right at the beginning of the last bad guy where it says "respawn restricted" and kill yourself

You will then all die and respawn together and goodbye to their flawless strike ;)

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Did the weekly nightfall there, got a exotic helm for my titan(thank ****)

Did the normal weekly lvl 28 and got 2 legendary engrams

Wow. I'm must play with you in future!

Wow. I'm must play with you in future!

Dont, in my time playing destiny, they are my 4th and 5th legendary engram

You can't always blame them, I mean, the other day I wanted to do the venus strike to complete a challenge, yes, I know I could run the level 12 strike if I wanted but I always want to chance it as there is 1 out of 4 chances (I think) to get it.

Well, I tried once, got the arkon's priest, nevermind, finished it, my team mates were not really playing much, they were rushing through the whole part and I was always the only one killing minions, anyway, we finished, then waited for the next one, again, the arkon priest, finished it one more time, next strike, the arkon priest, so I quit and ran the level 12 strike.

This happens to me often tbh, the game doesnt cycle properly through the different strikes, if it did, people will probably not quit as often, its already boring to play the same strikes over and over, imagine playing the same one several times in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

a857baaeafda5423feb361a8b2c959b9.png

Its never gonna happen Titan

Bohrio wrote: »
    You can't always blame them, I mean, the other day I wanted to do the venus strike to complete a challenge, yes, I know I could run the level 12 strike if I wanted but I always want to chance it as there is 1 out of 4 chances (I think) to get it.

Well, I tried once, got the arkon's priest, nevermind, finished it, my team mates were not really playing much, they were rushing through the whole part and I was always the only one killing minions, anyway, we finished, then waited for the next one, again, the arkon priest, finished it one more time, next strike, the arkon priest, so I quit and ran the level 12 strike.

This happens to me often tbh, the game doesnt cycle properly through the different strikes, if it did, people will probably not quit as often, its already boring to play the same strikes over and over, imagine playing the same one several times in a row

Ah I understand that. Yeah it's annoying when it recycles the same strike a few times in a row. I was just annoyed as I had re queued 5 or 6 times already.

The first two lads who quit as soon we touched down on Mars, I was re-teamed with them about 3 strikes later, same strike they quit on, and we finished it. ?!?

I have my soccer team Christmas party tonight, and all I keep thinking about is all that Spinmetal farming I have left to do. Plus I have two unfinished runs in the Raid to resume (hard & normal).

Why has this game captured my attention so much?

I have my soccer team Christmas party tonight, and all I keep thinking about is all that Spinmetal farming I have left to do. Plus I have two unfinished runs in the Raid to resume (hard & normal).

Why has this game captured my attention so much?

Tell me about it. I got the demo and didn't take to it at all. Then for some unknown reason, picked it up. Must be pushing 70/80 hours by now. I even bought the expansion pass today.

Awkward moment driving around on gta when sudenly out of the corner of my eye..........

I think i see spinmetal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody on later to run the weekly ? Have to do it on my second character.

On xbox by the way.

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Anybody on later to run the weekly ? Have to do it on my second character.

On xbox by the way.

I will be available later, like at around 7 or so?

Whats your GT??? ;)

Message me if I dont show online

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Bohrio wrote: »
    I will be available later, like at around 7 or so?

Whats your GT??? ;)

Message me if I dont show online

Hmm not sure if you are serious..... Also I'll be on later
    Never mind just read the post

Anyone for a hm raid later from around 7-7.30 on ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Anyone for a hm raid later from around 7-7.30 on ps4?

Me (DoyIer) and another guy would be up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,038 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

thebag89 wrote: »
    Hmm not sure if you are serious..... Also I'll be on later
    Never mind just read the post

Sorry about last night. Got disconnected and couldn't get back online.

AdamD wrote: »
    Me (DoyIer) and another guy would be up for it.

Cheers, might have a checkpoint at the oracles which will make things a little quicker without losing any of the raid drops. Need to check when I get on though. I think Sethius and Fiachra are doing it around 9, might be a good idea to wait on them if we need more people.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Sorry about last night. Got disconnected and couldn't get back online.

Yeah I thought as much. Send me a message when you're doing the weekly and I'll hop on

I've put probably close to 6 days into Destiny but just came across something for the first time. I was farming material on Earth when a message pops up saying, 'The enemies moved against each other.' And then tons of Hive enemies started pouring out of a nearby spawn point.

I've put probably close to 6 days into Destiny but just came across something for the first time. I was farming material on Earth when a message pops up saying, 'The enemies moved against each other.' And then tons of Hive enemies started pouring out of a nearby spawn point.

Happens in a few places. Another event like that is an incoming patrol of pikes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Plan C is utter destruction in Crucible. Increible weapon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement