Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Is Eris the only option to get a Ruined Core for the Murmur upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Just hit lvl 29 and am ready to try my first run on the raid. Thinking of trying it on Normal first. Anyone around tonight fancy giving me a hand? I don't have the DLC so it would be a vault of glass run.

On xbox one by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

When we got to Phogoth, he just sat in the room just before where the shrieker spawns, so I pushed him into the room. He wasn't happy, :)

Nice
    Is Eris the only option to get a Ruined Core for the Murmur upgrade?

Looks like it thus far.

Having to upgrade 4 pieces of armour and at least 1 gun to the new specs is a pain, more so because of the Glimmer + Material + Time cost of it all.... Need about 40k glimmer :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

This Urzok guy is impossible on solo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Who ?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Who ?

He spawns during the "the enemy are moving against each other" event in Skywatch, you have to kill him as part of the urn quest.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    He spawns during the "the enemy are moving against each other" event in Skywatch, you have to kill him as part of the urn quest.

Got it done on the 3rd attempt

Lvl 31 there now, ready for the raid. Almost got Red Death maxed again. So much Glimmer needed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Wow, the weekly is very tough. I'm going to need some help this week.

Got it done on the 3rd attempt

Gjallarhorn and Bladedancer took care of him for me. Took three goes too, a lot easier to do it on the Warsat event rather than the Enemy moves against each other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

X-Factor bitches!!!! Wooohoooo. Opening up with Take That. Awesome!!!! :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Gonna need a hand with this tonight guys if anyone is on and/or looking to do it also. Send me a message in game and I should get it about an hour after its sent.....is it that hard to have a proper message system on a next gen console ffs!

BTW,

Rossi I got your message ages after it was sent mate, by then the little one was playing wrestling. I was only on for a short daily mission.

;)

Gjallarhorn and Bladedancer took care of him for me. Took three goes too, a lot easier to do it on the Warsat event rather than the Enemy moves against each other

Yh thats when i got it done aswell, on the warsat

• Registered Users Posts: 20 omegaultimo2

So i know i dont post a lot, i just browse on the forums most of the time but
    I was wondering if anyone still gets Bee error codes on this game, im on the xbox one. Ive had them since the beta and nothing really has ever changed but it only really happens in pvp,raids and tower. My guess is due to more people connected and packet loss but is there anything to help it via the router settings, ive done port fowards, static ip so far and nothing

Also i used to play the beta on the ps4 and that seemed to be more stable but it still did get the connection was about to happene error

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Lvl 31 there now, ready for the raid. Almost got Red Death maxed again. So much Glimmer needed

Same, upto level 31 with a re-rolled ice breaker and a maxed 331 Suros Regime. The Suros should come in handy for Iron Banner next week.

The new Suros when maxed is a beast and now does about 500 precision damage per shot against high level enemies when ads.

Damn, that's impressive.

Is there any way to earn rep with Eris outside of her bounties? I have the Cloak and emblem, but they don't seem to do much of anything.

Damn, that's impressive.

Is there any way to earn rep with Eris outside of her bounties? I have the Cloak and emblem, but they don't seem to do much of anything.

Just the quests and bounties by the look of it. Currently 1290xp of 2000 on level 1. Gonna need another week I reckon to get to level 3.

That's what I thought, bit annoying given how important her faction items are. Bungie putting their time extending limits there to best use.

Really looking forward to IB 3.0, I hope I have an opportunity to get better versions of their gear that I already have. Love me some Jolder's Hammer and those boots are so styling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Gonna need a hand with this tonight guys if anyone is on and/or looking to do it also. Send me a message in game and I should get it about an hour after its sent.....is it that hard to have a proper message system on a next gen console ffs!

BTW,

Rossi I got your message ages after it was sent mate, by then the little one was playing wrestling. I was only on for a short daily mission.

;)

I just fecked him off the side with my sparrow once he was in the right position, took about 30 seconds.

Had a productive 40 minutes in Destiny. Finished the Nightfall with two random people from Destinylfg.net. Got an Exotic weapon, Universal Remote. Unfortunately I hear it is rubbish.

Straight back to the Tower and Dead Orbit send me a care package. A few Motes of Light, Coins and Boots that go to 33 Light. The last piece of armour I needed. Then I hand in 7 bounties and get the Cryptarch levelled up, which nets me a Legendary handgun called The Chance.

Good way to finish off a day of grinding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

thanks to the guys who bought me to the vault of glass and as soon as I said I'd never done a raid still stuck with me :) even though I was only a 28 and out of my depth on a 30 raid :).
    I've been mad to do those for a while and never get a chance due to work/baby etc

Killed that Urzok fella last night with CDB Whoop took about 2 mins......was a piss of piss. I was using the gjallahorn and whoop was just hitting away. He went down fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Killed that Urzok fella last night with CDB Whoop took about 2 mins......was a piss of piss. I was using the gjallahorn and whoop was just hitting away. He went down fast.

Definitely easier with a few lads alright. What happened that level 25 lad that was hanging about, reckon he said feck this and scarpered when it got a bit hairy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Crap, a weekend of festive drinking and i missed xur

weiland79 wrote: »
    Crap, a weekend of festive drinking and i missed xur

He had a lot of stuff available to upgrade this weekend. Not much new to buy though.

Got a legendary engram there, turned into a crucible legendary auto rifle from the dlc.

For the people is what its called.

Will probably use it

Got an exotic bounty from Eris, only my 2nd time to get one. I had a choice of 3 as you do so I went with the THORN, already have the last word so I will prolly just do it and dismantle unless its better then TLW.

Should deffo be level 31 by tonight after a bit of farming for Helium, chuffed that I got to 31 as I still dont really go deep into the mechanics of the game I only play for the buzz and banter so I am not that good at it.

RESPECT!

:cool::cool:

Raid today?

Raid today?

Hopefully, at least three level 31s now on ps4 clan including you, Conovar and myself. Think Sethius is 31 as well.

• Advertisement

Hopefully, at least three level 31s now on ps4 clan including you, Conovar and myself. Think Sethius is 31 as well.

Id be up for it, what time ye thinking?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement