Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    On my 95th try, the husk has dropped

so there is hope!!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Any of the xbox one crew on for a doing some of the raid tonight? It's probably my only night on for the week, want to get the nightfall done too.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Any of the xbox one crew on for a doing some of the raid tonight? It's probably my only night on for the week, want to get the nightfall done too.

I wont be back until 9.30ish but if you want to try the raid then I am happy. We are at crota at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 28,027 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »

Yea I'll try it. We have the checkpoint after the bridge if that suits ?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Yea I'll try it. We have the checkpoint after the bridge if that suits ?

Sound, We only need four people for that bit sure :) (edit: nevermind though you meant the bridge itself)I can always solo the first part myself anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,548 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Cormac... wrote: »
    As in to grab to sword to attack Crota or just to use Bladedancer to cross the bridge?

:pac:
    To go invisible before attacking Crota, makes it much easier.

AdamD wrote: »
    To go invisible before attacking Crota, makes it much easier.

Pretty invaluable for the entire raid imo, particularly the first part and getting the chest after the bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

The amount of network errors I am getting in mental in the last two days.....either Bee or Lion or some ****. Never had them before, I am with UPC for what its worth. Gonna try open the dedicated ports listed on the bungie website recommened by sony for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,548 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Got the Fourth Horseman drop in IB, for whatever that's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Logged for half hour there to get my lock to 20. Goal achieved. Patrol mission on moon. Scout the base at Hellmouth. Sword bearer. Husk of the Pit. Thank you RNGeesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    The amount of network errors I am getting in mental in the last two days.....either Bee or Lion or some ****. Never had them before, I am with UPC for what its worth. Gonna try open the dedicated ports listed on the bungie website recommened by sony for the game.

Same. UPC got booted loads of times last night.

Have done a full raid in terms of drops/chests albeit between two characters and have boots again. That is all other than a sexy new fusion rifle which I'm quite happy about. Everyone else I play with has armour falling from the sky :(

You can remove the Crota health debuff if anyone's interested. Doesn't make that much difference tbh.
    When you start the last bit leave one knight alive. Wipe. Last person to die must be a sunsinger. Self revive (right between 1-0 seconds) and kill the knight. Debuff gone. Revive team. Bask in Warlock glory.

Finally, doing the PvE on earth - kill the spider tank. Had IB and crappy scout rifle. Blade of Crota guy spawns on me. Nearly puts me down but got my super up and murdered him in a flamey armegeddon. Picked up sword by mistake. In panic, couldn't work out how to drop it. Charged tank. Few swipes, last leg down. Bashed head and it went down. Got a friend request.
    Can just imagine some level 12 telling his friends "Then this guy came out of nowhere and took it down with a freaking sword!" When the reality was I didn't know what I was doing. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sooo guys, what is xur selling/upgrading today?

Sooo guys, what is xur selling/upgrading today?

So nothing interesting for me although there are a couple of new armors

We have

Ruin Wings Gauntlets (titan) - already have them
    Knucklehead Radar (hunter)
    Claws of Ahamkara (warlock)
    Patience and Time (will probably get it and shard my old one)

Upgrades
    Crest of Alpha Lupi (hunter)
    Lucky Raspberry ((hunter)
    Crest of Alpha Lupi (titan) - didnt know this existed
    No back up plans (titan)
    Heart of the Praxic Fire (warlock)
    Sunbreakers (warlock)

Mida Multitool
    Thorn
    Universal remote
    Plan C
    Supergood advice
    Truth

Bah... on the plus side, he is selling heaving ammo synts again!!! :)

Nothing there for me really. Will probably do the same with P&T.

Plan C / Multi Tool may upgrade

I am disappoint

Want Gjaellehorn and to upgrade Team of St 14 sooo bad

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

im presuming that everyone on UPC was having the same crap time that I was having last night with the menagerie of errors? Weasel, anteater, bee were the most common

Im going to do a post in the UPC forum too just to see if they respond

Although praise to be RNGesus who blessed me with an engram drop on the moon which the cryptarch actually finally gave me Ice Breaker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

-Toppy- wrote: »
    im presuming that everyone on UPC was having the same crap time that I was having last night with the menagerie of errors? Weasel, anteater, bee were the most common

Although praise to be RNGesus who blessed me with an engram drop on the moon which the cryptarch actually finally gave me Ice Breaker!
    Exactly the same here, it was frustrating to say the least!

Apologies to the guys that were inviting me to the raid, I honestly would've been worse than useless with the random dc's.

Edit - just read that last part there, you lucky bastard! Must've been all that whinging you were doing about it during the NF..... :D

My download speeds were abysmal as well last night as well as getting booted constantly. I was playing with a group - US, UK, Holland & Finland. They were all experiencing problems too just not as bad but not sure if that was because I was hosting at certain points.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Yup I had the same problems so didnt bother joining fireteams.

In other news, whilst doing a bit of patrolling it dawned on me that I hadnt been assigning bounties to get the vangaurd up quicker. Yup. I am that stupid. :rolleyes:

Now that I've realised my stupidity I should be able to get to vangaurd 2 by the end of the weekend at the latest which will allow me to buy the remaing legendary gear I need post dlc as I have 200 vangaurd marks sitting waiting to be used. Bits needed are chest and boots.

No upgrade from xur today for titans on the helmet front so it looks like I'll have to wait another week at least for that.

Nothing really on that list I can see thats any real use to me currently unless someone can tell me differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Just to say the problem is still there, have had weasel twice in the last 10 minutes just trying to get to Xur.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

I have added to the thread in the Talk to UPC forum. might be worth everyone with UPC issues reporting it. Especially those currently at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Had a couple of baboons errors myself. We started the raid too, and the lag ( on server's side so ) was pretty brutal : we all had it ( at least that was consistent)

Delighted to have tried the new raid. Will watch a few more videos before going back in - but it's pretty class so far

Anybody around in a bit on ps4 want to do vanguard roc playlist.

Iv 13 more strikes to do(juju bounty) and id like to get them done today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

On my 95th try, the husk has dropped

Well you'll want to see this

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Can just imagine some level 12 telling his friends "Then this guy came out of nowhere and took it down with a freaking sword!"

Hahahahahahaha, class :D
    Bohrio wrote: »
    Mida Multitool
    Thorn
    Universal remote
    Plan C
    Supergood advice
    Truth

3 of the worst exotics in the game and one that is completely invalid once you get Murmur

If you wanna see Xurs Armour Stats

Same here, got about 15 left myself for that bounty, will try do a few this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Good idea as the next part is to buy the darkness infused pulse rifle from Xûr, keep doing the weekly(counts as 2) or the nightfall(counts as 3) if you can though.

Good idea as the next part is to buy the darkness infused pulse rifle from Xûr, keep doing the weekly(counts as 2) or the nightfall(counts as 3) if you can though.

Yeh id like to get that done this weekend.

I think the next stage is multiplayer aswell maybe , so then ill have 3 exotic bounties all on multiplayer ffs

REALLY want to re-roll Heart of Praxis Fire but the economics of re-rolling an already fully upgrade V1.0 is killing me.
    Already have 2 Light 36 Exotics (Voiding Vestments and Helm of Fast Revives).
    What a conundrum.
    If I don't do it now, who knows when I'll get the chance.
    It's such a great PvP Piece

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm on UPC and had no errors or lag at all.

Cormac... wrote: »
    3 of the worst exotics in the game and one that is completely invalid once you get Murmur

Actually I like Plan C, that quick shot after switching weapons can come quite handy.

But I probably wont upgrade it, I already have murmur and the raid fusion rifle which are both arc so I think I am going to pass on this one,, maybe

Yeah but I was saying Plan C was then that was made redundant by Murmur as it's stats (when its set to Arc I think) are identical to Plan C

The other 3 are the dud exotics.

• Advertisement

I like Plan C. Have two old ones. There's so many exotics I hardly use but I still want to upgrade them to the newer level. Like having something to upgrade. Have much better Scout files than the multi - tool but I really like using it. But again I haven't used it a lot not even anywhere near close to fully ranked up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement