Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anybody on ps4 want to help me kill Xyor the unwed for my thorn bounty?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

emmetkenny wrote: »
    If you were standing around its totally justified :P

Nope, doing the strike, he even went back outside so he could get on it again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Anybody on ps4 want to help me kill Xyor the unwed for my thorn bounty?

I need to kill him too. Might be on later to try. Depends on the connection issues.

Well Destiny is still unplayable for me today. Can't even complete a patrol mission before being booted from the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Well Destiny is still unplayable for me today. Can't even complete a patrol mission before being booted from the game.

Same here. Got about an hour uninterrupted earlier but now can't get 10 minutes without getting feckin anteater error code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,617 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

tried doing crota earlier and someone was getting booted every few minutes. gave up on it at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 anto gt

tried doing crota earlier and someone was getting booted every few minutes. gave up on it at that point.

My destiny has been giving me anteater non stop the past 3 days :( getting really tired of it. Is there nothing we can do? What happens if upc never fix it? I have only been a customer the past 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

The constant errors are genuinely putting me off playing at the minute.

Did a small amount of patrol earlier and got cut off several times.

I might be tempted to start a different game. I know, I know, crazy talk!!

Damn you upc!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Damn you upc!

I know how you feel, I nearly loaded up COD AW last night....... But managed to get to the pc and play diablo 3 instead. The grinding helped but it just didn't fill the hole that destiny had left.....

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Damn you upc!

The game was like that for most of the first three months for me, only really stabilised the last few weeks,though I noticed errors becoming a bit more often again the night you guys started having trouble. Very frustrating to not be able to just relax and play the game.

• Advertisement

I know how you feel, I nearly loaded up COD AW last night....... But managed to get to the pc and play diablo 3 instead. The grinding helped but it just didn't fill the hole that destiny had left.....

COD? That's a bit harsh isn't it?

Diablo was definitely a better choice.

I'm thinking more like booting up Bayonetta 2 on Wii U or opening my Xmas present Smash Bros early.

Or going back to Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze which I've barely started.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Blazer wrote: »
    Been trying for ages now to get a decent auto rifle or sniper rifle. Really need it for VOG. Only my 2nd time playing it last night and had to drop off around the 2nd area so thanks to the guys for inviting me. Really must read up on it as I hasn't a clue what was going on really.

If you have enough Vanguard marks saved up, you could buy an auto rifle or sniper from the quartermaster. That's what I'm trying to do atm, after accidentally dismantling my last one.
    Look me up anytime (Tobes72) and we'll get a team together for VoG, as I haven't finished it yet either.

Feeling sorry for the UPC lads, hope it gets sorted for ye soon. Got 3 uninterrupted hrs of play earlier today, thanks to trusty eircom e-fibre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Feeling sorry for the UPC lads, hope it gets sorted for ye soon. Got 3 uninterrupted hrs of play earlier today, thanks to trusty eircom e-fibre.

Ah that's low man. ;). No need to kick em while they're down.

Ah that's low man. ;). No need to kick em while they're down.

Couldn't resist! But seriously, missing those guys around, got paired up with some assholes runnning Vanguard roc strikes today. Quitting halfway through, or not bothering at all, annoying. Need the Clan back to full strength!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I dont think its a pure UPC problem TBH, I never get the same error code twice. If it was the same code all the time it would mean something but I got every animal in noahs ark at this stage its a pure pain in the balls and needs to get sorted now!

If all my games were not working online I would ring UPC but they are working all of them except this one so bungie better get a fire lit under its arse!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I dont think its a pure UPC problem TBH, I never get the same error code twice. If it was the same code all the time it would mean something but I got every animal in noahs ark at this stage its a pure pain in the balls and needs to get sorted now!

If all my games were not working online I would ring UPC but they are working all of them except this one so bungie better get a fire lit under its arse!

What you're saying makes sense but it's a bit of a coincidence don't ya think that pretty much all UPC customers are affected and others using a different provider seem fine for the most part.

It's put me off bothering tonight. Too frustrating.

What you're saying makes sense but it's a bit of a coincidence don't ya think that pretty much all UPC customers are affected and others using a different provider seem fine for the most part.

It's put me off bothering tonight. Too frustrating.

Its a UPC problem but bungie deffo have a part to play, I never had a moments trouble before the DLC was out.....something was patched and made a mess of. I do ring that you can play the crucible a lot better. Not so much errors, but play alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Dosnt seem to work, here is link http://youtu.be/XakNJgOrsHU

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Its a UPC problem but bungie deffo have a part to play, I never had a moments trouble before the DLC was out.....something was patched and made a mess of. I do ring that you can play the crucible a lot better. Not so much errors, but play alone.

Yeah I was thinking its a bit of both alright. Something's wrong somewhere and I hope they sort it soon.

I know it sounds a bit rash of me to say but it's the sort of thing that could kill the game off for a chunk of people which is a real shame. People are fickle and will find something else quick enough. Hopefully it's just a short term issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Rossi IRL wrote: »

Dosnt seem to work, here is link http://youtu.be/XakNJgOrsHU

Don't use the shortened url with the youtube wrapper, you need to use the full url from your address bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Nicely done^

Haven't gotten that chest yet.

Hit lvl 5 with IB banner, only got the Scout Rifle so far from a drop. Rerolled it about 12 times trying to get a combo of Field Scout and Firefly. No joy so far. The new sniper looks pretty decent, better impact than most sniper rifles available.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Having my own connection problems here. Internet completely down due to a fault in the line outside my place. Won't be fixed until Monday at the earliest. Was hoping I'd get my first Crota run in this weekend but not to be. Will have to forego Xur as well but it doesn't look like I'm missing much as a Titan

I managed to get through the Nightfall tonight with only one disconnect. A big improvement over the last few days. But I have my doubts that the issue is fixed. I should be getting disconnect at all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's not fixed, got one after ten minutes tonight...

It's not fixed, got one after ten minutes tonight...

Got a rake of them tonight.....pissing me off BIG TIME.

Getting them now myself, trying to get the 25 strikes done for bad juju before Xur fecks off the week, not gonna happen at this rate

How exactly does one level up the Husk of the Pit?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Benzino wrote: »
    How exactly does one level up the Husk of the Pit?

You need to kill 500 hive with it

• Advertisement

I just played an hour of patrol missions with no disconnects. Maybe things are getting better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement