Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    How so.....the PSN network is fine my end!

Its the game saying that "IT" cannot connect to the PSN network so the problem is Destiny end.

I was in buying DLC content for the little ones wrestling game and getting themes so the PSN is totally fine. This crap along with the disconnections is not acceptable....but the majority of gamers think its part and parcel of online gaming and accept it.

If it continues I will not buy another game from them on any platform. Stop playing BF series after the disaster that was BF4.

Yep i went on a while ago and coundnt even get into the store, tried playing a game and counldnt get on servers.

Its unnaceptable for a paid service but sure who do they have to answer to, nobody.

I think those sad crowd Lizard squad had something to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I do think something is up on Destiny's end, I know PSN was down, but it's back up again now. Was playing GTA V online there, but cannot play Destiny.

I'm not bothered though, they are probably stuffing their faces with turkey, and it shouldn't be any other way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I have never had any issues with Destiny disconnects. Eircom fibre. I suspect that a lot of this has to do with Destiny and specific ISPs. Good chance that it's on the ISP's end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I have never had any issues with Destiny disconnects. Eircom fibre. I suspect that a lot of this has to do with Destiny and specific ISPs. Good chance that it's on the ISP's end.

Really? I find Destiny doesn't work for me when other games do. Quite frequently

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Does anyone have an idea when Destiny/psn is back up? Nearly two days with unable to log in issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Gallajhorn upgrade sitting there mocking me as PSN refuses to let me on.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,614 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Had read destiny was back working but just checked and I still can't get in, same can't connect to psn error as yesterday.

Checked the actual connection on the ps4 and it is saying I can't connnect to psn, so if you can connect to psn then maybe destiny will work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,026 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm playing on Xbox now.

Had a little look around and it appears that psn still isn't working in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Came online just there expecting this crap to be fixed, nope still psn is down.

If they dont give us something for this ill be livid.

Bad dnough cant play a game or 2 on christmas day but for it to still not work the day after is unnaceptable.

I just want to upgrade my gallahorn

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Came online just there expecting this crap to be fixed, nope still psn is down.

If they dont give us something for this ill be livid.

Bad dnough cant play a game or 2 on christmas day but for it to still not work the day after is unnaceptable.

I just want to upgrade my gallahorn

It really is low TBH, only thing worse is if you got a PS4 for xmas with an online game and still could not play it. Hacker attack or not its absolutely ridiculous in this day and age for a multi million/billion company to be so amateur, and have security so lax. They have my credit card details after all.....

Even overlooking this the fact that the PSN is barely usable in regards to messages etc is so bad.

50 euro PSN voucher is in order....if its not back up today. I am gonna get the yellow pages and send someone a nasty phone call!!!!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It's not a hack though is it? It's just a botnet doing DDoS attacks. It's the digital equivalent of trying to stuff a thousand letters at the same time into an An Post box. It takes time to blacklist all of the spoofed IPs. Reckon it'll be back this evening or tomorrow.

The guys behind it are clearly sad virgins though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

It's back up now but barely, trying to instal the activation pack, after two failed attempts in at 73% after 45 minutes.

It's not a hack though is it? It's just a botnet doing DDoS attacks. It's the digital equivalent of trying to stuff a thousand letters at the same time into an An Post box. It takes time to blacklist all of the spoofed IPs. Reckon it'll be back this evening or tomorrow.

Ahh here dont give virgins a bad name....these sado's are worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Just checked Bungie's twitter, they're doing all they can, update us when they know more blah blah blah...

2 days now, f**king joke.

You realise it's psn not bungie right?

Currently playing Destiny, so it's not completely ****ed anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

AdamD wrote: »
    You realise it's psn not bungie right?

Yeah, I realise that, just totally frustrated at the mo. No destiny play since Tuesday, Xur in the tower, pissed off.

May have to play FarCry 4 or Shadow of Mordor.

CianRyan wrote: »
    Currently playing Destiny, so it's not completely ****ed anymore.

PSN or Live? Just checked for myself and PSN still isn't working for me.

• Advertisement

PSN or Live? Just checked for myself and PSN still isn't working for me.

Sorry, should have said.
    PSN.

I couldn't connect but then I turned it off and on again so...

PS3 btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

No log in to PSN through PS4 but the iPhone app is connecting, the wait continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Let's hope our man zur is prepared to do a few hours overtime next week!

Cant play anything at all today, even Far Cry 4 which let me play offline is hanging on loading screen. Was reduced to playing DONT STARVE.....ohh the shame of it ffs!

I have paid over €280 for 4 games in the last 2 mths and cant play any ffs. This only online is a ****in joke.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Throw on Diablo 3 on the PC. That should satisfy your RNGeesis addictions. And it can be just as unrewarding as Master Rahool.

Throw on Diablo 3 on the PC. That should satisfy your RNGeesis addictions. And it can be just as unrewarding as Master Rahool.

Yeah I have it but cant bring myself to fall in love with it all over again....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

*Cracks Knuckles*
    Also, apparently Jolder's Hammer wasn't in the loot table for IB 3. That would have been nice to know 90hrs ago....:(

I tried to warn you, all I got was some purple primary (as if that's gonna be used over an elemental primary)
    So I didn't know what I was accepting to play in there lads. Thanks sniper for the invite. Seems I got a nice exotic for my 2seconds of play.

Hawkmoon, I believe I said some unsavoury things like "I hate you" :pac:
    No problem, we just invited you so that you could open the chest, Hawkmoon is a great handcannon. I ended up getting my third Suros Regime in 2 weeks from that chest:pac:.

Hate you too :pac:
    jordanator wrote: »
    Hey guys is anyone running the vog or new raid? I'm a level 28 Titan and I really haven't played the raid aspect of destiny fully yet... Seems I can never get people to play. Anyway if you're up for it let me know! Add jordanator on ps4

Join the ole clan in my sig there my ole china
    At this point I've decided now to bother attempting to reach level 32. I'm level 31 right now which is fine. I've seen what it will take to get to 32 and I'm not doing that. After the DLC experience I know that I can just buy my way to probably level 33 or 34 with the next DLC.

I'm just gonna do Crotas end each week and come what may, not gonna freak out trying to hit 32, if I get there, I get there
    Has the regular PS crew knocked out the Raids this week? Been taking a couple days break after marathon Iron Banner sessions this past week.

I only got CE done on one of my characters, still need to do 2x VoG HM and 1x CE
    neasyerac wrote: »
    Hey guys, Looking for some people to play with! 7 shards shy of 32. If anyone needs a hand on the raids or anything else send me a friend request. PSN YeracNeasy

Again, do joins the clan in my sig ole boy.
    Game is REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, cant play this morning says it cant log into the PSN network and the PSN network is fine. This is the new Battlefield full of **** bugs that render the game pointless. Really need to get their **** together.......

****in clowns Bungie.

Yeah, can't get on either, I need my Fix and wanna have some words with Xur
    Blazer wrote: »
    Got the Thorn bounty...is it worth doing it?
    I had the exotic patience and time exotic sniper but got a new legendary Sniper rifle which matches it in damage etc so wondering if it's worthwhile even doing the bounty for a exotic weapon if the new legendary's match them.

Thorn is one of the best 10 exotics in the entire game hands down, WELL worth getting IMHO, especially V2.0
    Even overlooking this the fact that the PSN is barely usable in regards to messages etc is so bad.

50 euro PSN voucher is in order....if its not back up today. I am gonna get the yellow pages and send someone a nasty phone call!!!!

Messages were working fine for the last week, me thinks they made some hard and soft upgrades to their systems in preparation for the X-mass avalanche.
    Yellow Pages has been nerfed in the last update, only contains numbers for pensioners now

Yup :-/
    onlyTobes wrote: »
    Yeah, I realise that, just totally frustrated at the mo. No destiny play since Tuesday, Xur in the tower, pissed off.

May have to play FarCry 4 or Shadow of Mordor.

I have 6 Brand new AAA 85%+ games staring me in the face now I'll have to try one instead

With me not being able to get my destiny fix for today, iv had to play farming sim on pc.

This is what iv become sony ffs

I've thorn and bad juju bounties to hand in along with Ghorn and Hawkmoon upgrades to buy, the struggle is real.

• Advertisement

Still nothing.....must resist racist japanese slur.....but its getting harder and harder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement