Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Yep that's hit the spot, had to reboot the ps4 a couple of times to actually get in to destiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

dudeeile wrote: »
    Yep that's hit the spot, had to reboot the ps4 a couple of times to actually get in to destiny.

Wierd - I'd been playing for a few hours at that time without any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Just got in visited xur and upgraded my helmet of inmost light.

Might get one game in before the missus returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The eapon xur is selling is useless. An exotic primary sniper.

Small mag, poor zoom, slow fire rate. Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I bought it because they'll definitely buff it at some point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

AdamD wrote: »
    I bought it because they'll definitely buff it at some point

Same here, don't want to be one of those who is kicking themselves after :P

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I grabbed it because its cool looking and I like the backstory. It's satisfying to use against low level enemies too but pretty much useless otherwise.

Thanks gtroni for the game earlier. Had to leg it afterwards. Hope to try the nightfall with anyone interested in the coming evening or two. I won't be able on me tod.

I'm closing in on level 30 which is gas really. I always looked at 30 being top players which is funny as I'm not even close to being half decent. :-)

I still need a post DLC chest piece. Need to rank up my vangaurd to 3 to get a commendation and be able to purchase said item. Could be another week or so there though. Xmas is a busy ass time!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I am deffo on for a marathon Destiny session tonight...Millers and pringles are at the ready and the ham is already cut and in tin foil for the late night snack. At the moment I have a 31, 26 and 15 chars so I will be doing all manner of crap tonight.

Hopefully pop the cherry in CE too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I am deffo on for a marathon Destiny session tonight...Millers and pringles are at the ready and the ham is already cut and in tin foil for the late night snack. At the moment I have a 31, 26 and 15 chars so I will be doing all manner of crap tonight.

Hopefully pop the cherry in CE too.
    Same here, been away over the holidays and missed playing big time. Struggling to get
    connected now though yet it was working fine earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cdb wrote: »
    Same here, been away over the holidays and missed playing big time. Struggling to get

Its beyond a joke now, sony are charging the same as Xbox from Online and its a joke of a service. I'd tolerate if it was free but paid for, complete arrogance and dismissive of their customers. Add to the fact that a proper update hasnt been put out in the past 3 days makes it even worse

cdb wrote: »

I got on for about a half hour or so earlier.

I was able to upgrade my helmet and play through a game with gtroni.

I'm having problems again now though.

Just happy I was able to get my upgrade. God knows when it would have come around again. Feel sorry for those who miss xur because of these issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

For the ps4 guys who i asked earlier for the hard VoG

How does 10pm sound

Wonda there should be room for you as when i logged off the ps4 , 3-5 had said theyd do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Rossi IRL wrote: »

How does 10pm sound

Wonda there should be room for you as when i logged off the ps4 , 3-5 had said theyd do it.

If your short a member, I wouldnt mind a shot at it

PSN atsbury1 Titan 31

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Rossi IRL wrote: »

How does 10pm sound

10 suits me dude. If PSN is cooperating

• Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

day 3...

Seems like Crota has found a most effective attack

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Managed to get my Hawkmoon upgrade. Played a few Roc strikes to grind glimmer and I got two wild (as in not from an end of game reward) legendary engrams for guns. Got nothing special from them, Vanguard pulse rifle and the ****ty NM sniper, but I wonder if the loot roll for this has been improved.

Jaysus, 3 people in the tower. Guessing everyone is having connection issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Jaysus, 3 people in the tower. Guessing everyone is having connection issues.

Yeah, can't login anymore ... Raaaaah

Managed to get my Hawkmoon upgrade. Played a few Roc strikes to grind glimmer and I got two wild (as in not from an end of game reward) legendary engrams for guns. Got nothing special from them, Vanguard pulse rifle and the ****ty NM sniper, but I wonder if the loot roll for this has been improved.

I only got a hawkmoon recently. Is there a point to me upgrading it?

• Advertisement

I only got a hawkmoon recently. Is there a point to me upgrading it?

Where did you get it from? If you got it post DLC, it'll be a 331 gun, so you already have the most up to date version. If you got it pre dlc, defo upgrade. Amazing handcannon and one of the best primaries going.

Edit: Unless you got it from VoG post dlc, those guns are still 300 max for whatever reason.

Where did you get it from? If you got it post DLC, it'll be a 331 gun, so you already have the most up to date version. If you got it pre dlc, defo upgrade. Amazing handcannon and one of the best primaries going.

Edit: Unless you got it from VoG post dlc, those guns are still 300 max for whatever reason.

Thanks. Got it post dlc. I couldn't see a reason to upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

PSN acting the bollix again.

Jesus H Christ I cant believe the ****in PSN is down again this is absolute bollocks at this stage. I wonder if you could get the money back for the yearly subscription at this rate. I cant believe they are being so fickle about it, the communication from Sony is beyond poor. As was said we are paying for this service....and as I speak it is non existent.

Livid is an understatement I tell ya.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Might have to postpone that raid lads if it aint back by 10

Utter fickle ****e sony posting so easy going its unreal...

PlayStation Network Update

Posted by Catherine Jensen on Dec 27, 2014 // VP, SCEA Consumer Experience
    The video game industry has been experiencing high levels of traffic designed to disrupt connectivity and online gameplay. Multiple networks, including PSN, have been affected over the last 48 hours. PSN engineers are working hard to restore full network access and online gameplay as quickly as possible.
    From time to time there may be disruptions in service due to surges in traffic, but our engineers will be working to restore service as quickly as possible.
    If you received a PlayStation console over the holidays and have been unable to log onto the network, know that this problem is temporary and is not caused by your game console. We’ll continue to keep you posted on Twitter at @AskPlayStation and we’ll update this post once the problems subside.
    Thanks again for your patience.

Patience!!!!!

After 3 ****ing days, children have been brought into the world quicker ffs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Been away for Christmas, got back a few hours ago and was looking forward to a destiny fest.

But unable to get on. Was only able to get onto live for a few mins before losing connection.

Media hub my arse. Running Netflix off the crap built in TV app. At least that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Utter fickle ****e sony posting so easy going its unreal...

PlayStation Network Update

Posted by Catherine Jensen on Dec 27, 2014 // VP, SCEA Consumer Experience
    The video game industry has been experiencing high levels of traffic designed to disrupt connectivity and online gameplay. Multiple networks, including PSN, have been affected over the last 48 hours. PSN engineers are working hard to restore full network access and online gameplay as quickly as possible.
    From time to time there may be disruptions in service due to surges in traffic, but our engineers will be working to restore service as quickly as possible.
    If you received a PlayStation console over the holidays and have been unable to log onto the network, know that this problem is temporary and is not caused by your game console. We’ll continue to keep you posted on Twitter at @AskPlayStation and we’ll update this post once the problems subside.
    Thanks again for your patience.

Patience!!!!!

After 3 ****ing days, children have been brought into the world quicker ffs!!!!

Quite a reasonable press release I think. Not much else they can really say.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Quite a reasonable press release I think. Not much else they can really say.

Its pure bull, Xbox was back up running by 9pm xmas day. 72 hours later and PSN is still basically down worldwide for the majority of their users

• Advertisement

Tower is filling up. Looks like people are getting back in

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement