Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Blazer wrote: »
    Its pure bull, Xbox was back up running by 9pm xmas day. 72 hours later and PSN is still basically down worldwide for the majority of their users

ummmm

I couldnt log in until 10 am 26th....

still not as bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Its pure bull, Xbox was back up running by 9pm xmas day. 72 hours later and PSN is still basically down worldwide for the majority of their users

still affecting folks???? Users have every right to be annoyed in that case.

Makes you wonder what the difference is in terms to set up between the two , Sony is obviously set up to go turtle under attack and needs manual intervention to come back up maybe, or they are being reactive to attacks and not proactive :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

If you were looking to do stuff with Xur, his time has been extended:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bungie/status/548975862842785793

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

hopefully it is back up and working tomorrow morning - get a few hours in before i have to go to a wedding fair. Fingers crossed for a raid tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hopefully it is back up and working tomorrow morning - get a few hours in before i have to go to a wedding fair. Fingers crossed for a raid tomorrow night.

Back up about 2 hours ago thank god.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Back up about 2 hours ago thank god.

All good this morning, logged in first time and haven't been disconnected. Lets hope that's the last of it now and we can get back to running raids.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

VoG - Weapons do extra damage to Oracles.

CE - Weapons can shoot through the Knights shields.

HoW - Weapons negate Vandalls stealth effects when looking down scope?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,026 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Good call. Could be easily that.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone on today to do CE or the nightfall on Xbox ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

That perk only applies to the Song of Ir Yut LMG. The weapon perk on CE weapons is increased damage to hive majors.

Going to be ghost hunting myself later. Found an excellent guide that tells you exactly which ghosts you are missing.

www.destinyghosthunter.net

• Advertisement

That perk only applies to the Song of Ir Yut LMG. The weapon perk on CE weapons is increased damage to hive majors.

Going to be ghost hunting myself later. Found an excellent guide that tells you exactly which ghosts you are missing.

www.destinyghosthunter.net

Ah right. Haven't done the CE raid yet (Apart from solo first chest) so haven't gotten a raid weapon yet

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Anyone on today to do CE or the nightfall on Xbox ?

We ran it twice yesterday evening and were short of numbers so had to pick up randoms. What's your GT I don't think I have you on my friends list.

oh dear what have I done...

ps4_destiny.jpg

maybe I needed a new challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

So there i was started up Destiny after a month.Did the first dark below mission and got this Husk of the Pit auto rifle.Looked at the stats and says to myself this thing is a pile of Sh*te.Dismantled it and got 3 hardonic essence.Nice one i says to myslf.today i went on and one of the lads said its a rair drop.Dammitttt

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You could have just made a new GT on Lve if you wanted to have 6 characters Bohrio :P

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You could have just made a new GT on Lve if you wanted to have 6 characters Bohrio :P

Maybe he wants the exclusives, if he can connect.

Bohrio wrote: »
    oh dear what have I done...

ps4_destiny.jpg

maybe I needed a new challenge

You got the bargain then ;) now if you buy a vita you can play in work as well. No need to be ever away from destiny :P

Mickeroo wrote: »

ummmm... never thought of that ;)

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You got the bargain then ;) now if you buy a vita you can play in work as well. No need to be ever away from destiny :P

Oh God that is a great idea!

Going to get the vita now then lol

Got it well, I dont know why, mostly to get the exclusive content. Planning on setting up a new guardian, and bring it to level 20 today, hopefully, then I will create 2 more guardians (same class).

It is going to be hard leveling up with no weapons whatsoever... but I should be back on track in 2-3 weeks

My need a hand from my fellow PS4 comrades though, I will be playing today and tomorrow, then back to XBOX for the new nightfall/raids, and then back to PS4.

You will never guess what class will I choose as my only guardian (at least for now)....

I'm having issues connecting to PSN. Have reset the router, reset the connection via PS4. Can see on the app peeps are online and in game so must be an issue with my end or account specific perhaps. :( Wanted to level my Huntard.

• Advertisement

Oh God that is a great idea!

Going to get the vita now then lol

Got it well, I dont know why, mostly to get the exclusive content. Planning on setting up a new guardian, and bring it to level 20 today, hopefully, then I will create 2 more guardians (same class).

It is going to be hard leveling up with no weapons whatsoever... but I should be back on track in 2-3 weeks

My need a hand from my fellow PS4 comrades though, I will be playing today and tomorrow, then back to XBOX for the new nightfall/raids, and then back to PS4.

You will never guess what class will I choose as my only guardian (at least for now)....

Be careful you don't log in with your current bungie profile as I believe that will download your current game progress from Bungies side.

Hunter all the way now I'd say :)

Be careful you don't log in with your current bungie profile as I believe that will download your current game progress from Bungies side.

Hunter all the way now I'd say :)

ummm, what do you mean? I was going to create a new account, can I transfer/use my XBOX one progress (destiny-wise) on my PS4?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ummm, what do you mean? I was going to create a new account, can I transfer/use my XBOX one progress (destiny-wise) on my PS4?

Don't think so, that's only if you were moving from 360 to One or PS3 to PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I believe it is only your Grimoire score/entries that can be used on both platforms if both psn and xbl are tied to your Bungie account, your guardians won't be affected.

Must have read wrong. The guys seem to have got it right !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Day 4. Hows everyone else doing connection wise? I still can't access PSN.

Must have read wrong. The guys seem to have got it right !!

alright then, I will use the same email address should be ok

Will report back ;)

Day 4. Hows everyone else doing connection wise? I still can't access PSN.

Had no trouble last night. Can't connect to PSN today

Had no trouble last night. Can't connect to PSN today

I can't confirm neither deny, the only reason why I can't log into the PSN is because it wont send the verification email.

I have an old PSN account, tried that as well but as it has been a while it needed a verification email as well, so wont be using the PS4 for a while it seems... back to the best, currently working, game console at the moment ;) lol

• Advertisement

I can't confirm neither deny, the only reason why I can't log into the PSN is because it wont send the verification email.

I have an old PSN account, tried that as well but as it has been a while it needed a verification email as well, so wont be using the PS4 for a while it seems... back to the best, currently working, game console at the moment ;) lol

I'll be on later we can finish Crota or run VoG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement