Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

At the moment if I press the PS button and/or send a message/invite my game freezes. Don't know if this is exclusive to Destiny, haven't tried while playing something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

3 energy for beating crota....

Edit: And Eris only has 2 bounties today?? (one of which is for a titan)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AdamD wrote: »
    Level 32 :cool:

Got there yesterday too, plus crota dropped the helm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,024 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Benzino wrote: »
    3 energy for beating crota....

Edit: And Eris only has 2 bounties today?? (one of which is for a titan)

Its been 18 days since she had a titan bounty so I think its about time !!

Mick go feck yourself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Its been 18 days since she had a titan bounty so I think its about time !!

Mick go feck yourself :P

Ha, didn't realise it was that long! Still, she usually has 3 non-class specific bounties a day, I'm so close to level 4 damnit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

just got Destiny on xbox one recently only level 5, is there many people here who play it often ?

There are a good bunch of xbox one destiny players here and they are quite good at giving a hand to new players, for the moment my advice is do the story and try to complete as many bounties as possible. Dont attempt missions that are higher than your rank, they are more challenging but also harder and takes much longer to kill enemies...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

just got Destiny on xbox one recently only level 5, is there many people here who play it often ?

+1 on what Bohrio said.

I took it took cautiously and concentrated on bounties (missions you get from a robot in the Tower) and patrolling rather than pushing ahead with the story.

It meant I totally cruised the story when I did it and all the weapons/armour I got were disappointing. Play the story first and foremost, get the good loot and then concentrate on doing side quests/bounties and leveling up.

What's your gamer tag ?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

What's your Gamertag? Add me for Xbox One. GT is SteveDPirate.

I mostly do Strikes and other solo stuff. Did my first Raid yesterday, but was carried through by other Boardsies as I'm still don't have good enough gear for that lark!! I got some very good drops from Crota though. Thanks guys!

Ok

So far my experience with PSN has been a bit dissapointing..

I find players to be a bit selfish.

for example, I just been playing the game for the 2 days so I am only level 24 at the moment.

When I was a level 22 I was trying to complete the sword of crota blade kills, normally if I was doing it on my xbox I would just start the fist of crota mission and repeat it a few times until I get it (it is a level 24 story so it is a bit hard if you are only 20-22)

Well it seems that either people dont know or well, it has to be they dont know because when I try to complete it by patrolling earth it is full of 31-32 completing the challenge...Also I even message one saying, how many kills with the sword do you have left? and he said, none, I just have to kill the guy I am grabbing the sword just for fun... :S Doesnt people realize that they are not helping by doing that?

I have never seen that before... maybe is just me

• Advertisement

I mostly do Strikes and other solo stuff. Did my first Raid yesterday, but was carried through by other Boardsies as I'm still don't have good enough gear for that lark!! I got some very good drops from Crota though. Thanks guys!

You are fine, hopefully what you got will help you to level up...

Going through the same thing on ps4... its gonna be at least 1 week before I can make it to level 29-30

I now have the gear to hit lvl 30 with my Warlock. Hopefully I'll hit that over the weekend. I got the raid Warlock chest piece, shotgun, machine gun and rocket launcher. Not a bad haul.

If I join you guys again, I should be a bit more useful :pac:

Equip all the armour you got from the raid now and level that from now on. Also use the guns you got because they will be stronger than most of the ones you already had

Bohrio wrote: »
    You are fine, hopefully what you got will help you to level up...

Going through the same thing on ps4... its gonna be at least 1 week before I can make it to level 29-30

Scratch that.. nothing has changed from xbox... more like 1 month

RNGeesus loves me no less than on xbox... my first legendary turned into the same thing it turns on my xbox! lol shame I was so excited

Equip all the armour you got from the raid now and level that from now on. Also use the guns you got because they will be stronger than most of the ones you already had

Oh, I also got Red Death from the first chest. I'm enjoying using this as I don't use pulse rifles very often.

Yeah, I have all the new gear equipped. I have all my characters equipped with post DLC vendor armour now, so I'll decide where to spend my shards over the weekend. Here's hoping Xur brings something good tomorrow. Still waiting for Ice Breaker to appear!

Oh, I also got Red Death from the first chest. I'm enjoying using this as I don't use pulse rifles very often.

Yeah, I have all the new gear equipped. I have all my characters equipped with post DLC vendor armour now, so I'll decide where to spend my shards over the weekend. Here's hoping Xur brings something good tomorrow. Still waiting for Ice Breaker to appear!

Did you get black hammer yesterday ? The raid sniper ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Sigh, gonna be next year before I can raid again! Next year!

Did you get black hammer yesterday ? The raid sniper ?

Ha! I wish!!! That gun is amazing. I got Hunger of Crota (launcher), Song of Ir Yut (machine gun) and Swordbreaker (shotty). I'll have to buy a good sniper soon. It's the one weapon type that I have not used very much. I had to work today...... would rather be grinding!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

I'll be on most it the day if anyone wants to do the raid or weeklys , gt: Manchester Utd

Ha! I wish!!! That gun is amazing. I got Hunger of Crota (launcher), Song of Ir Yut (machine gun) and Swordbreaker (shotty). I'll have to buy a good sniper soon. It's the one weapon type that I have not used very much. I had to work today...... would rather be grinding!

Hugeer is crota is meant to be great. I think you'd be best running VoG with us sometime to try pick up some of the first raid weapons. Still the only elemental primaries available.

• Advertisement

So I feel a bit cheeky asking but if any of yous PS4 nice people need to do the raid on normal and you dont mind carrying me let me know please

I need to get decent weapons and what better way to do this than doing the raid! also old raid gear would be appreciated. I have done the raid dozens of times, however here is the catch, I am only level 24!

But if someone is at the oracles I can help by massaging your shoulders and bringing water if you are thirsty!

I might chance it on bungie.net but I am sure they are going to laugh at me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Bohrio, so you're playing Destiny on both both Live and PSN?

Mother of god, why? :o

quad_red wrote: »

He needed more characters. But really he has a problem :)

quad_red wrote: »

not sure why, probably just needed a challenge, there is nothing left for me on Xbox one, raid got boring, got almost all the weapons there are...

Thought I should start with PS4 and try the strikes/story exclusive content...

Btw, can anyone check what level is the wakening story? not the heroic one the normal one... I think it is 26... how the hell am I going to complete that with my 23 I dont know

not sure why, probably just needed a challenge, there is nothing left for me on Xbox one, raid got boring, got almost all the weapons there are...

Thought I should start with PS4 and try the strikes/story exclusive content...

Btw, can anyone check what level is the wakening story? not the heroic one the normal one... I think it is 26... how the hell am I going to complete that with my 23 I dont know

Alright so I have to complete the siege of the warmind and the wakening, lv 25 and 26...

If any Ps4 fellas has some spare time would you help me get through it?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

Add GooseonStilts and contact me in game or here when you need help

HavelTRock wrote: »
    Add GooseonStilts and contact me in game or here when you need help

Heya! thanks I really appreciate it!

Will add you now :)

El_Senior_Fats just in case you see my friend request

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

Accepted

HavelTRock wrote: »
    Accepted

Bril!

Level 25 now! I think this is as high as I can go without legendary, maybe 26 not sure.

If you have a moment I will send you an inv now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bril!

Level 25 now! I think this is as high as I can go without legendary, maybe 26 not sure.

If you have a moment I will send you an inv now

You could add me aswell if you want, Rossi-IRL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement