Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I can help if you need it. Have a 27 Warlock that I've neglected for a while that needs gloves so would be happy to run TDB stuff with you. Add WesleySkypes, I'm on now.

NLB just dropped for me in a Roc strike. Never bought it last week so happy to have it as I expect some kind of buff. Turned in a heap of engrams and got a few legendary bits, mostly for hunter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Thanks guys

Added you both :)

I will be online for another 2 hours... or until the wife comes back... whatever happens first

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I have 2 lvl 27s that I am upgrading at the moment add me on most nights too.

PSN wonda3oy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

I have an alt I'm leveling up so happy to help out. PSN CDB-Whoop

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I have 2 lvl 27s that I am upgrading at the moment add me on most nights too.

PSN wonda3oy

Thanks Wonda!

BTW I found another legendary engram... this time I had a bit more luck

Not sure what to do with it but I guess considering the weapons I have this is like finding a goldmine!

• Advertisement

cdb wrote: »
    I have an alt I'm leveling up so happy to help out. PSN CDB-Whoop

Well thanks everyone I was feeling a bit lonely in PS4 world!

I sent you a message, not sure if I wrote it down correctly, it says that due to your settings I can't send a friend request or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Bohrio wrote: »
    Well thanks everyone I was feeling a bit lonely in PS4 world!

I sent you a message, not sure if I wrote it down correctly, it says that due to your settings I can't send a friend request or something like that

Are you part of the clan, there are good group chats for finding people to help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,024 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Benzino wrote: »
    Are you part of the clan, there are good group chats for finding people to help out.

He is part of the clan on the Xbox side. How much time did you have into the game on Xbox Bohrio ? 850 hours ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Thanks Wonda!

BTW I found another legendary engram... this time I had a bit more luck

Not sure what to do with it but I guess considering the weapons I have this is like finding a goldmine!

I found the Universal Remote myself a couple of weeks ago. I haven't yet used it. The idea of a primary shotgun doesn't really appeal to me. The shotgun is a weapon type that I very rarely use.

Is it any good?

I found the Universal Remote myself a couple of weeks ago. I haven't yet used it. The idea of a primary shotgun doesn't really appeal to me. The shotgun is a weapon type that I very rarely use.

Is it any good?

Well considering I dont have any legendary weapons and that most of my weapons are old rares I am delighted.

I have it on my xbox one and I have only used it a couple of times, find it slow and boring but here I think its great!

No emmet I think its around 80 hours or so... just barely played it! ;)

• Advertisement

Is it any good?

It's not good. Just about serviceable for crucible. Reddit is running a census on exotic weapons owned by the community at the moment. Gets them to rate them in 4 tiers for both PVP and PVE. Last time out, Universal Remote was rated on par with the unbuffed Bad Juju.

You are probably right, but I think no mans land is much worse...

I got it twice on xbox and dismantled the second one, I havent dismantled the other because I have more than enough exotic shards but otherwise it would have been gone by now... did the same with the bad juju and then regretted it... :S

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Anyone up for the weekly or nightfall? I can't mic up unfortunately but happy to give them a shot. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Crucible rewards are really hacking me off.
    Had an awesome game tonight with a 18-1 KDR and what do I get? Absolutely nothing in the activity rewards..I was fair hacked off.

Anyone up for the weekly or nightfall? I can't mic up unfortunately but happy to give them a shot. Cheers

are you still looking for people to do this?

I wont be able to help with the nightfall unless you are ok with moral support but if you have to run this with another character let me know

are you still looking for people to do this?

I wont be able to help with the nightfall unless you are ok with moral support but if you have to run this with another character let me know

Sorry didn't see your message here till now. I was only playing crucible to pass an hour I had. Typical.

Maybe later if you're about and anyone else who fancies it.

Sorry didn't see your message here till now. I was only playing crucible to pass an hour I had. Typical.

Maybe later if you're about and anyone else who fancies it.

I am def up for it, can't do it alone anyway, not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I am def up for it, can't do it alone anyway, not yet.

If you see me online tonight send me an invite.

If you see me online tonight send me an invite.

Will do. I may be level 30 but I'm still crap. All help most welcome.

Great! Can't wait

Just finish my first raid on normal PS4 wise, I was surprised how easy it was, I have to report no deaths on my side considering I am only level 26 I think it is a great acomplishment.

Got gaunlets as well so that means that I should be 28 by the end of the week, and I am lucky and gather enough strange coins I might make it to level 29

Got VoC as well so I am as happy as I can be! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Don't Level any Crotas Armour till you have a full set and sufficient shards.
    Got my 2nd Deathsingers gloves and they have totally different stats, Intellect and Strength vs just Strength
    Also it has increased melee speed versus grenade throw distance

• Registered Users Posts: 28,024 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cormac... wrote: »
    Don't Level any Crotas Armour till you have a full set and sufficient shards.
    Got my 2nd Deathsingers gloves and they have totally different stats, Intellect and Strength vs just Strength
    Also it has increased melee speed versus grenade throw distance

That was the for VoG armour as well. I've three sets of VoG titan armour and they all have slightly different stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Yeah, I expected as much for Stats, but not Perks

Got invited to a CE raid in the tower yesterday. 5 of us hadn't a clue what to do. :pac:

Cheers to Roni for joining and showing us a bit of fromage to get through the start CP. Got some new gloves. Have the bridge CP now so will be looking up vids on wtf I'm supposed to be doing.

Got invited to a CE raid in the tower yesterday. 5 of us hadn't a clue what to do. :pac:

Cheers to Roni for joining and showing us a bit of fromage to get through the start CP. Got some new gloves. Have the bridge CP now so will be looking up vids on wtf I'm supposed to be doing.

Hey, you can solo that part (would be cheesing though) if you want... or I can show you, I should be able to play that raid by tomorrow I dont think you can play unless you are lv27

Hey, you can solo that part (would be cheesing though) if you want... or I can show you, I should be able to play that raid by tomorrow I dont think you can play unless you are lv27

Yeah, I'll be doing an all dayer tomorrow so sounds good. You get the nf done?

Yeah, I'll be doing an all dayer tomorrow so sounds good. You get the nf done?

perfect, hopefully I would be 27-28 by then

No havent done the heroic nor nightfall, for the nghtfall I think I have to be 27 again to do it... who knows, might reach 27 today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Starting a 2nd titan.

Just wondering if i can use the same armour & guns as my main titan without any issues.

Once i get to 20 with it

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Starting a 2nd titan.

Just wondering if i can use the same armour & guns as my main titan without any issues.

Once i get to 20 with it

Yeap!

That what most people do. And what I am planning to do on my PS4 as well. You can share/mix everything between them except bounties etc

• Advertisement

perfect, hopefully I would be 27-28 by then

No havent done the heroic nor nightfall, for the nghtfall I think I have to be 27 again to do it... who knows, might reach 27 today

Will give you a hand with that tomorrow as well, if you need it then. Handy as this week with VOC and IB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement