Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The Bag is the luckiest Destiny player ever. Just decoded a legendary engram into Gallahorn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bohrio wrote: »
    Yeap!

That what most people do. And what I am planning to do on my PS4 as well. You can share/mix everything between them except bounties etc

Sweet, hopefully i can get to 20 by the reset so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Captain Hman

:eek:
    emmetkenny wrote: »
    What's your gamer tag ?

captain hman 94, whats yours ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

The Bag is the luckiest Destiny player ever. Just decoded a legendary engram into Gallahorn :)

ummmmm... not sure what to think... would it be true I wonder lol

If it is I am not going back to xbox then :D

PS: oh god it is true! lol

:eek:

captain hman 94, whats yours ?

Just added you there. TitianGerm

• Advertisement

ummmmm... not sure what to think... would it be true I wonder lol

If it is I am not going back to xbox then :D

PS: oh god it is true! lol

That could have been you if you hadn't went to the dark side :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Captain Hman

Just added you there. TitianGerm

ok is there a boards.ie destiny clan on xbox one ??

That could have been you if you hadn't went to the dark side :P

nah... I know I am not meant to get that weapon... I accepted that a month ago lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

nah... I know I am not meant to get that weapon... I accepted that a month ago lol

You'll end up getting it first nf on PS4. I got the ****test legendary pulse rifle ever this week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Yeap!

That what most people do. And what I am planning to do on my PS4 as well. You can share/mix everything between them except bounties etc

Most people do not, a select few addicts do :pac:
    ok is there a boards.ie destiny clan on xbox one ??

See signature below

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone interested in attempting a flawless run on VoG normal tonight. Posted to the PSN messages, but the message server seems to be sending the messages on a 3 hour delay tonight.

I have no idea whats going on with my ps4 still... when it says ... has joined a party does it mean he is asking me to join?

Or am I just seeing notifications for everyone in my friend list?

level 27 now so ready for the nightfall... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Anyone interested in attempting a flawless run on VoG normal tonight. Posted to the PSN messages, but the message server seems to be sending the messages on a 3 hour delay tonight.

Yea messages are sucky right now, my messages are sending but then don't show as being sent and other messages are appearing and then disappearing, it's all very confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I have no idea whats going on with my ps4 still... when it says ... has joined a party does it mean he is asking me to join?

I'm new to the ps also but I believe it's just telling you what everyone is up to. Messages and invitations come in separately.

Yeah. It's just notifying you that someone on your friends list has entered a chat party. Have my Hunter up to level 28 now, so as soon as I have done the dlc missions I'll also be ready for the nightfall with my second character.

Thanks guys, bit confusing for me at the moment, same as the messages but seeing that there seems to be a problem with them makes things clearer for me
    Yeah. It's just notifying you that someone on your friends list has entered a chat party. Have my Hunter up to level 28 now, so as soon as I have done the dlc missions I'll also be ready for the nightfall with my second character.

You can do the nightfall if someone invites you to do them with them, like someone who has already unlock them.

Thanks guys, bit confusing for me at the moment, same as the messages but seeing that there seems to be a problem with them makes things clearer for me

You can do the nightfall if someone invites you to do them with them, like someone who has already unlock them.

I know that, but I am unsure if I will get any rewards doing it that way, as some people were not getting rewards when playing the Nightfall before they unlocked it on the first week of the dlc.

I know that, but I am unsure if I will get any rewards doing it that way, as some people were not getting rewards when playing the Nightfall before they unlocked it on the first week of the dlc.

I am pretty sure you do, I remember inviting someone to do it, in fact, I remember being invited to do it and getting rewards, however, I wouldnt take my word for it, I tend to make things up a lot! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Nightfall/weekly/story anyone?

Can't mic up sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Dying to see what Xur has tomorrow.
    Will settle for The AR or the last word. Finally I've enough coins to buy an exotic :)
    I also have enough marks for the vanquisher AR but have to hold off till tomorrow to see Xur's list , its killing me to wait as I badly need a decent primary

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Dying to see what Xur has tomorrow.
    Will settle for The AR or the last word. Finally I've enough coins to buy an exotic :)
    I also have enough marks for the vanquisher AR but have to hold off till tomorrow to see Xur's list , its killing me to wait as I badly need a decent primary

You are probably better off with one of the Vault of Glass primaries than an exotic(except the Vex Mythoclast) or Vanguard/Crucible/Faction weapon. Relly hope he is finally selling the Gjallarhorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Anyone on xb1 for the weekly/nightfall now? Fire me an invite if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Ferrigan Ill be around in about 10 mins if you have space still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

-Toppy- wrote: »
    Ferrigan Ill be around in about 10 mins if you have space still

Just doing the daily now, jump in when you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

So thanks to the lads that I did the story and weekly with. You know who you are. Much appreciated as always.

In other news I have hit the 3 figure mark. Just over 100 hours in. Still loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

I'm playing it intermittently at the moment on the evenings. I'll be happy to help others. Tag is Russian8ball on xbox 360. Lvl 26

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I haven't logged into Destiny since last Friday I think. It is easily the biggest gap I've had since the games release. I got five new PS4 games for Christmas so my time has been split between them. None of them have held my attention for long and I keep switching between them.

I still haven't managed to play the new Raid yet so I'd like to give that a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I haven't logged into Destiny since last Friday I think. It is easily the biggest gap I've had since the games release. I got five new PS4 games for Christmas so my time has been split between them. None of them have held my attention for long and I keep switching between them.

I still haven't managed to play the new Raid yet so I'd like to give that a try.

I will be trying to get a group together for CE from the bridge CP tomorrow if you don't mind missing out on the first part. Could just start from the start again actually, first part is just endurance and patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Getting destroyed at PVP, gonna need some heavy weapons and a shield before I go back in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Courtesy of Reddit, dude flawless soloing the Raid :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement