Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

FYI:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/88939979/0/0

http://planetdestiny.com/destiny-comet-new-subclasses/

Copied:

From the contract released in 2012 (reference use):

1A. Release Plan A
    The release plan for the Destiny Games ("ReIease Plan") is currently comprised of four (4) major retail Destiny
    Game releases tentatively scheduled for the Fall of 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 and four (4) Comet releases
    following each Destiny Game release tentatively scheduled for the Fall of 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020. ln
    addition, as part of the Destiny Games Licensor shall also produce DLC Releases as mutually agreed by the
    parties in the time periods between retail Destiny Games and Comet releases.

TDB and HoW are the DLCs between Destiny 1 and Comet 1, and from the pic we can expect 2 more DLCs after Comet 1 before Destiny 2 comes out. Destiny 2 should be coming out in 2016 based on the original timeline.
    Mcsirl wrote: »
    Are Plan C and Pocket Infinity worth keeping now that we all have Murmur? or should i just shard them and upgrade other Exotics ?

No, Murmur is essentially the same (almost) stats as Plan C and PI given the change to stats when u change elemental damage.
    Plan C is still a favourite for PvP though.
    That being said I'll still re-roll PI this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

WHat do you mean by re-roll ?

WHat do you mean by re-roll ?

Upgrade existing V1.0 Exotics to V2.0 exotics via Glimmer and Shards.
    I started saying it during Iron Banner V2.0, and now it's stuck :D

ah i c, knew about the iron banner thing, just though you could do it somewhere else.

Ill scrap the PI, Plan C and 2 Super Good Advice then, dont have enough coins for shards and want to upgrade my warlock helmet, Truth and P&T

ah i c, knew about the iron banner thing, just though you could do it somewhere else.

Ill scrap the PI, Plan C and 2 Super Good Advice then, dont have enough coins for shards and want to upgrade my warlock helmet, Truth and P&T

I wouldn't bother re-rolling Truth, it's perks are what make it useful, not it's Damage, also I'd keep SGA, that should be buffed soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

just added a few of you xbox players out there. been playing this game for ages and only ever played with Bohrio. Very keen to have a complete run of the Normal VoG so if anyone is planning a run let me know. I haven't pulled the trigger on the DLC yet but am always up for the dailies, weeklies, nightfalls once I can do em so don't be shy and give me a shout

Cormac... wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother re-rolling Truth, it's perks are what make it useful, not it's Damage, also I'd keep SGA, that should be buffed soon

Cool, will do. ill scrap one of the SGA's, i only use P&T and Truth out of the few exotics i have, and dont have enough purples to fill the vault anyways so not stuck for space yet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Anyone fancy VoG tonight for PS4...have only played the first 2 sections so definitely need a hand with it :)
    Say around 9pm?
    PSN: A1rblazer

300 hours hit and 550 games of PvP played, might start doing some PvP AMA Twitch Streaming at this rate, pay it forward and all that stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Oh so I just reached level 29... now I should be ok for nightfalls and even VoG hard and Crotas end...

Buff, 3 days of hard work but finally made it. Might make it to level 30 during the weekend if I am lucky!

now to start with the other 2 hunters and level them up to 20 asap :)

So if anyone is up for the VoG on hard and the nightfall let me know I am in!

Same for Crotas End, I think I can do okish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    Oh so I just reached level 29... now I should be ok for nightfalls and even VoG hard and Crotas end...

Buff, 3 days of hard work but finally made it. Might make it to level 30 during the weekend if I am lucky!

Y
    You need to take a break and bring the wife for dinner or something. Otherwise she will kill you and you'll never play destiny again :P

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Y
    You need to take a break and bring the wife for dinner or something. Otherwise she will kill you and you'll never play destiny again :P

Wives kill you a bit everyday no matter what you do... ;) lol

I was with you until "3 Hunters" :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Don't you start :D

Are you picking up the hunter gauntlets today ? They have a perk to turn you invisible when your meleed. Make the first part of the raid even easier to solo with that !!

I saw those on someone in the tower and have wanted them since, of course Xur has them literally the first time I'm not around while he's there since the game came out! Would definitely be grabbing them if I could.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I saw those on someone in the tower and have wanted them since, of course Xur has them literally the first time I'm not around while he's there since the game came out! Would definitely be grabbing them if I could.

Send someone your password and they can buy them and log back out. That way at least you can pick them up.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They already buffed it by giving way more stability I thought.
    Send someone your password and they can buy them and log back out. That way at least you can pick them up.

Actually I'll just ring my brother!

It needs more buffing if it wants to invade my exotic slot..... oh matron

Mickeroo wrote: »
    They already buffed it by giving way more stability I thought.

Actually I'll just ring my brother!

There you go. You'll come back and hell be after resetting all your characters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Near the end of a darkens zone and I get disconnected from the server.
    ****!

CianRyan wrote: »
    Near the end of a darkens zone and I get disconnected from the server.
    ****!

This right here is why I never solo anything :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

So is it possible to (easily) solo the first section of Crotas end using Hunter and the fancy gloves Xur has today? If so, a tag team of Hunter and Warlock can probably clear the bridge section with the Warlock cheese. Thats three drops, not bad.

So is it possible to (easily) solo the first section of Crotas end using Hunter and the fancy gloves Xur has today? If so, a tag team of Hunter and Warlock can probably clear the bridge section with the Warlock cheese. Thats three drops, not bad.

For you cheese peasants :pac:
    Grab a patience and time and sure you won't have to kill anything

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I hit 28 today. Anyone wanna help me through my first VoG tonight about midnight?

I hit 28 today. Anyone wanna help me through my first VoG tonight about midnight?

Are you in the clan?
    I don't think I added you to the chat room

For you cheese peasants :pac:
    Grab a patience and time and sure you won't have to kill anything

I soloed this morning as well, was fun but much harder than with my 31 hunter... I could barely take 2 hits from those thralls!

I am at the bridge now, now that I am level 29 I should be able to jump across and kill the ogres by myself...

Anyone for the nightfall on PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

Anyone on now? Have an hour to kill

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Anyone for the nightfall on PS4?

Will give you a hand now. Just switching characters and will join your ft

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

This right here is why I never solo anything :D

I'm seeing now that it's a very communal game, I gotta start making mates on the server. :p

Teamed up with a random lv30 Titan last night, he help me through a couple of hives and then added me as a friend.
    Nice little random encounter. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Blazer wrote: »
    Anyone fancy VoG tonight for PS4...have only played the first 2 sections so definitely need a hand with it :)
    Say around 9pm?
    PSN: A1rblazer

I could give a help out but my knowledge of it is not extensive, finding the chests would be the biggest problem and no experience with the relic. I'll be on soon enough so just let me know if you're still up for it. PSN is the same as username.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement