Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Cormac... wrote: »
    Are you in the clan?
    I don't think I added you to the chat room

I joined the other day, bvdoomhk.
    Bohrio wrote: »
    Anyone for the nightfall on PS4?

Could try it later if I wouldn't be a hindrance..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Decided to do the flawless raid with 5 of us, get to Templar and the game goes mad glitchy detaining us with no shields and no letting the shield holder shoot his super. Good stuff Bungie. Gonna try it again but at this stage in the game there really shouldn't be glitches that bad in VoG..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I'll add you now and can run you through a nightfall later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I like the idea of some substantial DLC late this year. It will keep Destiny alive during 2015. I wonder how it will fare though between the next DLC and this major expansion.

The price will be the main concern. With supposedly 12 "story" missions, 3 strikes, new maps, a new raid and new subclasses I'd say they will be looking for €30 at least.

npociv7iewl8undkhzlp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I like the idea of some substantial DLC late this year. It will keep Destiny alive during 2015. I wonder how it will fare though between the next DLC and this major expansion.

npociv7iewl8undkhzlp.jpg

That major DLC is actually meant to be delivered via disc it is supposed to be so large. Think of it as Destiny 1.5. The two further DLC shown to the right are related to Destiny 1.5

• Advertisement

AdamD wrote: »
    Decided to do the flawless raid with 5 of us, get to Templar and the game goes mad glitchy detaining us with no shields and no letting the shield holder shoot his super. Good stuff Bungie. Gonna try it again but at this stage in the game there really shouldn't be glitches that bad in VoG..

2nd try, get to templar, same issue. Wow. Anyone heard of this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Heya... just finish it a couple of hours ago :(

Leveling up now my 2nd character will probably try the VoG Hard later, made it as far as the gatekeeper today before I had to leave

Adamn, I played it today and it was fine, however, I was trying to help a bunch of guys a bit later and they seemed to be having a lot of issues with the templar... but I was fine so I dont know if it is related

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

AdamD wrote: »
    2nd try, get to templar, same issue. Wow. Anyone heard of this before?

Never seen it before, especially the super for shield holder.

Are you yourself experiencing it? Or are other guys saying that they are?

Never seen it before, especially the super for shield holder.

Are you yourself experiencing it? Or are other guys saying that they are?

All of us. We get 'detained' but the red shields never appear, the shield holder can't shoot his super either (we dropped it and others tried, same issue). Very annoying, not gonna bother now.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

I'm going to try the weeklys now if anyone's on Xbox and wants to give me a hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Anyone up for daily or nightfall?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    That major DLC is actually meant to be delivered via disc it is supposed to be so large. Think of it as Destiny 1.5. The two further DLC shown to the right are related to Destiny 1.5

By the look of it that "comet" release will be Destiny with the first two expansions and this new expansion on disc. I would say the extra "comet" content will be available seperately.

By the look of it that "comet" release will be Destiny with the first two expansions and this new expansion on disc. I would say the extra "comet" content will be available seperately.

Sorry that's what I meant. It was posted on reddit earlier that's where I saw it first.

Xbox or ps4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Mcsirl wrote: »
    I'm going to try the weeklys now if anyone's on Xbox and wants to give me a hand

Apologies dude, the better half has commandeered the TV.

Still looking? Logging in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭eggy81

Just started to play this today.
    Enjoying it but wondering is there anyway to level up or gain better weapons quickly in the early part of the game or is it a matter of just plowunv through the story mode. Forgive the totally noob post but this game is slightly overwhelming to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

I'll add you and help. I'm on sporadically

Still looking? Logging in now.

Nf done. Need daily story is all now.

Xbox or ps4 ?

Ps4

• Advertisement

Finally have all my legendary post dlc gear. All new monarchy. Stuck with it in the end even though I had ranked past 3 for normal vanguard opening that up as a potential route. Definitely wouldn't go the faction route in hindsight but I was in too deep so felt like I should should keep it all the same.

Exotic helmet, legendary gauntlets and boots maxed. Just need to max the chest armour and I might get to level 31.

I'm now moving on to Eris.

Thanks for the games tonight lads. Think this is the first time I have the daily, weekly and nightfall all completed.

I'll say it again the community on here is just great. Makes the experience so much better.

eggy81 wrote: »
    Just started to play this today.
    Enjoying it but wondering is there anyway to level up or gain better weapons quickly in the early part of the game or is it a matter of just plowunv through the story mode. Forgive the totally noob post but this game is slightly overwhelming to me.

Are you on PS4 or Xbox ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Anyone wanna do, well, anything? :D

PS4, lvl 28.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

Got the game yesterday for ps4 it's pretty good so far. Just wondering how do I get crucible marks? Had a few matches in the crucible but haven't got any crucible marks yet, am I doing something wrong? Thanks

lexuslad wrote: »
    Got the game yesterday for ps4 it's pretty good so far. Just wondering how do I get crucible marks? Had a few matches in the crucible but haven't got any crucible marks yet, am I doing something wrong? Thanks

You might want to double check but you only get them when you reach a certain level. Can't remember what level exactly. 15 maybe? Or 20?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

I'd like to arrange a HMVoG for around 8pm gmt Saturday night. Could do with folks who know the ropes better than I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

You might want to double check but you only get them when you reach a certain level. Can't remember what level exactly. 15 maybe? Or 20?

You can't start getting Vanguard/Crucible marks until you hit level 18

HavelTRock wrote: »
    I'd like to arrange a HMVoG for around 8pm gmt Saturday night. Could do with folks who know the ropes better than I do.

PS4 or Xbox ?

Apologies dude, the better half has commandeered the TV.

Just saw your post. I have that same problem a lot. One telly household. Missus watches telly or that damn peppa pig is on.

Have you considered the Vita? I'd say the bulk of my Destiny hours has been on Vita.

It's not ideal but for me it's the only way I get to play. I quite like the controls now actually.

My stats/kills etc are not better or worse when I'm using the telly and a proper controller. That said I wouldnt be a high end player shall we say.

Just a thought for anyone in the same boat.

• Advertisement

On a separate issue whilst trying to get more crucible marks to buy more new monarchy gear I was playing lots of crucible obviously.

I usually play control but to keep it interesting I tried all the modes.

Skirmish surprised me. It is fantastic fun when your team actually plays as a team.
    I don't get why some play the mode and then try and lone wolf it.
    Thankfully a good 70% of the games I played the team played as a team which lead to some great 3v3 standoffs!

I'd say if you had a team of 3 all mic'd up it'd be absolutely amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement