Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got my 2nd titan up to 20 last night, i can share the armour between them now to get it to 31.

Went to do the nightfall last night but iv to do scrotas missions 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got my 2nd titan up to 20 last night, i can share the armour between them now to get it to 31.

Went to do the nightfall last night but iv to do scrotas missions 1st.

If you can get someone to invite you to the nightfall you dont need to unlock them... you only need to do this if you want to be host

Thanks for giving us a hand last night doing the story missions with our new characters... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bohrio wrote: »
    If you can get someone to invite you to the nightfall you dont need to unlock them... you only need to do this if you want to be host

Anybody planning on doing the weeklys today?

I will as soon as I get my 10 to 20, so probably after lunch?

Ok so I finally reached lv30 and have everything I need but shards to make it to 31.

Not sure this will happen before tuesday but hey, so far so good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I will as soon as I get my 10 to 20, so probably after lunch?

Will be doing then tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yeah, need to do the dark below missions first with my lvl 28 hunter, will need to be carried through a bit though.

Skirmish surprised me. It is fantastic fun when your team actually plays as a team.
    I don't get why some play the mode and then try and lone wolf it.
    Thankfully a good 70% of the games I played the team played as a team which lead to some great 3v3 standoffs!

The few times I have played it, it's been about 50/50 for good team work, or people ****ing off on their own.
    It is great fun when you are a good team.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

On vog normal , down where the gargons are. Have a chest to open and looking to share. Will stay on till 18.20 before opening. If interested its MADMADRA 32 on psn folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Deffo need to get a raid done tonight, tried last night but it was a tad late and it just went arse ways.

Anyone on for a VOG normal or hard, or CE normal hit me up at 8 bells or so.

Vog last part if anyone is interested on normal.MADMADRA32 ON PSN folks

riggerman wrote: »
    Vog last part if anyone is interested on normal.MADMADRA32 ON PSN folks

I am in if yuo got space?

Actually I just realized is on normal! sorry!! :s

Sorry guys, for those of you sending me invites etc my apologies but I am still trying to figure out how to reply to messages, everytime I press reply it gets stuck on 96% so I must be doing something wrong on my side...

Basically I am not ignoring you I am just thick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

So I had the genius idea to delete my lvl 31 titan last night to room make a second hunter, god I forgot how boring the grind to level 20 is :o
    Im only at 15!!!

Kept my Titan gear though in case I ever want to remake it!

I know, doing it right now, takes much longer than I though, easy 7 hours, only 1500 xp more and I am sorted, that will be it for the week though, wont be creating a 3rd one until next weekend.

2 in a week is enough

I know, doing it right now, takes much longer than I though, easy 7 hours, only 1500 xp more and I am sorted, that will be it for the week though, wont be creating a 3rd one until next weekend.

2 in a week is enough

2 in a week is some going!! I have a 31 warlock too. Getting the raid armour and splitting shards between 3 characters was a disaster so I said of double up on one character to foxus my efforts for a few weeks. Have the Titan hear in the vault so when the hinter hits 32 I might redo the Titan. It was a toss up between keeping the warlock and Titan but I decided the self res was worth it! What character are you levelling up?

2 in a week is some going!! I have a 31 warlock too. Getting the raid armour and splitting shards between 3 characters was a disaster so I said of double up on one character to foxus my efforts for a few weeks. Have the Titan hear in the vault so when the hinter hits 32 I might redo the Titan. It was a toss up between keeping the warlock and Titan but I decided the self res was worth it! What character are you levelling up?

Well I am leveling up another hunter, I plan to have 3. Just finished and reached level 20 so now I have two 30 (31 when I get enough shards).

I also have 1 warlock, 1 titan and a hunter on xbox1... all level 31 (titan will be 32 on tuesday) I have no life!

now I need to do the heroics and nightfalls and hope for the best! If anyone is up for it let me know (PSN) :)

Thanks lads for finishing vog on normal. Next up vog HARD from the templer if anyone is interested MADMADRA32 on psn

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

My ****ing internet is down again. Was looking forward to a few games tonight. Wonder if tethering my phone would work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone want to do the weeklys on Xbox now ?

riggerman wrote: »
    Thanks lads for finishing vog on normal. Next up vog HARD from the templer if anyone is interested MADMADRA32 on psn

You know if you do hard you get the drops that you would have gotten for a normal run too right?

You know if you do hard you get the drops that you would have gotten for a normal run too right?

Yep , I'm a gullton
    For punishment ;-)

Guys we are at the boss doing the heroic lv30 at themoment if anyone is interested and wants to join, we need 1 more

PS4

sorry! we are full now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Got myself the full suit of Crota gear tonight for the Warlock! :D

Now all thats left to get is.... 56 shards for it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Strange that you can get ascendent shards/energy for doing public events, turning in engrams etc but that doesn't apply to radiant energy/shards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Strange that you can get ascendent shards/energy for doing public events, turning in engrams etc but that doesn't apply to radiant energy/shards.

Radiant materials were only added with the dlc and can only be obtained in the Crota's End raid for its raid gear. Not having those materials available outside the raid is just another way for Bungie to pad out the game abd lengthen the required time to reach the new level cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Going to try setup a VoG normal run on xbox one this afternoon. If anyone is interested let me know.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You have any alternate characters? Very easy to solo the raid up to the deathsinger even with a level 29 of any class, though Hunter is best. Hold onto your energies for when you hit lvl 4 with Eris too so you can trade them, no point wasting them on weapons until your armour is done imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

djkeogh wrote: »
    Going to try setup a VoG normal run on xbox one this afternoon. If anyone is interested let me know.

What level are you ? You might as well run a hard mode to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement