Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Cheers, sent you a friend request there. Can gave it a go around 11, if that suits?

I might not be playing tonight. If I'm not on tonight I will be on tomorrow night.

But no need to wait for me. Go ahead if you find someone else.

• Anyone on X1 still playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Anyone on X1 still playing?

I thought X-Box One owners were all bred out of existence by now? :confused:

• Cormac... wrote: »
    I thought X-Box One owners were all bred out of existence by now? :confused:

Why even comment?
    A question for Xbox owners

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Anyone on X1 still playing?

Yeah there's a good few of us and don't mind him he's just jealous

• Advertisement

Why even comment?

Woah there, it was but a joke :rolleyes:

Why even comment?

Woah there, it was but a joke :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

He's a sensitive sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone doing the raids on Xbox now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

Where do I exchange spinmetal and helium filaments? Went to some vendors and don't see anything as to where or how it can be exchanged. Thanks

• Advertisement

lexuslad wrote: »
    Where do I exchange spinmetal and helium filaments? Went to some vendors and don't see anything as to where or how it can be exchanged. Thanks

Go down to the vanguard robot in the area where you get your ships and sparrows

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Go down to the vanguard robot in the area where you get your ships and sparrows

It only says I can buy. I read somewhere you have to go into inventory and press exchange but all it says is discard..

Sorry to titangerm and the bag who just invited me , couldn't stay on , the missus was having a fit cause I was on it all day. Hopefully will get a game with ye over the next couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Sorry to titangerm and the bag who just invited me , couldn't stay on , the missus was having a fit cause I was on it all day. Hopefully will get a game with ye over the next couple of days

No worries. We were wondering were you got to !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Crota gave me two No Land Beyonds tonight, sick joke.

AdamD wrote: »
    Crota gave me two No Land Beyonds tonight, sick joke.

Duel wield :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Hawk moon from the nightfall. :pac::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Hawk moon from the nightfall. :pac::cool:

It's a really nice gun. Once you upgrade it and get the three bullets that do the extra damage, it is really good. They were giving me over 2500 crit damage on lvl 30 thralls and knights in the Siege of the Warmind heroic last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Considering getting Destiny for ps4..a bit confused about how multiplayer online works? Can someone explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Considering getting Destiny for ps4..a bit confused about how multiplayer online works? Can someone explain?

There's two aspects to it.

There's a typical FPS online shooter where you play against/with other players. Team Death Match, Domination, Free For All and other games modes. It has its flaws but is actually a lot of fun especially in a group.

There's a co-op option where you can play with friends through story line missions with varying degrees of difficulties to earn rare weapons and armour. The best part of this is the Raid where six players play through a location against relatively hard bots to earn very rare rewards. This can take anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours depending on luck and the skill of the team you are in.

Cormac our resident guru :P will be on later to give you a much better description but that's it in a nutshell.

• Advertisement

• thebag89 wrote: »
    Yeah there's a good few of us and don't mind him he's just jealous

Cheers, was trying to get back into it.
    On level 27 but still such a noob tbh, Haven't done any of the vault of glass stuff yet.
    It still seems very grindy but I will admit it has improved since release.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

You used to be able to exchange materials but they removed that option as far as I know. The one thing I can tell you for sure is when you need them to upgrade something you won't have any.
    Not that it's really an issue anymore as you can buy them for Vanguard marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I don't know if it's possible to exchange these materials for anything since the last big update. I will say this though......... if you're planning on putting a lot of hours into this game, you're going to need as much spinmetal and helium as you can get your hands on. Once you start upgrading Legendary and Exotic items, you will blow through your supply very quickly. It was a good move from Bungie to allow us to buy these materials from vendors. Harvesting them in Patrols was very tedious.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

SO...

I had an issue preventing me from using the DLC in Destiny, so I had to create a new account. Starting from scratch...

Then, I had the psn problems, then a router problem, which lead to me getting powerline adapters, which work a treat.

Now, I want to get back into it and get where I was again (level 28)... was wondering if maybe tomorrow night if someone would like to just run quickly through the remaining story missions so I can get them out of the way and access to everything quickly? I've only got 1 on Venus and Mars left.

New psn is shinhadoomken btw if anyone wants to add me.

This has been a struggle :D

SO...

I had an issue preventing me from using the DLC in Destiny, so I had to create a new account. Starting from scratch...

Then, I had the psn problems, then a router problem, which lead to me getting powerline adapters, which work a treat.

Now, I want to get back into it and get where I was again (level 28)... was wondering if maybe tomorrow night if someone would like to just run quickly through the remaining story missions so I can get them out of the way and access to everything quickly? I've only got 1 on Venus and Mars left.

Could you not have reinstalled destiny ? Thought it was a problem that occoured occasionally on PS where it didn't recognise your game licence ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Could you not have reinstalled destiny ? Thought it was a problem that occoured occasionally on PS where it didn't recognise your game licence ?

Nope different problem. Don't want to get in to it but believe me I tried everything. Was actually my own fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Nope different problem. Don't want to get in to it but believe me I tried everything. Was actually my own fault.

what did you do to cause the problem, so that I can avoid doing it myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

SO...

I will help you with this, I have to do it on two of my hunters, how far have you gone? did you give the urn to xur? I havent yet

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Got rank 4 with Eris at last, once I have the raid helm and don't touch me fully upgraded I might chance playing a different game for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Got the raid helm last night.

I'm now just one set of gauntlets from having all the armour required to get both my titans to level 32.

need 21 shards to get one of them there. Haven't even started on the shard part of the upgrades for the second titan, and obviously won't until I get the first fella leveled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement