Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Bohrio wrote: »
    I have to do 2 heroics still as well. We can start from the beginning if you havent done the first 2 otherwise we will continue from the deathsinger.

Mcsirl you are welcome to join us, have you done it already? whats your gt?

murphy, those stories are just exageration, sure it took me 1-2 hours to beat crota the first time but that was because we didnt know what we were doing, once we got the strategy sorted we finished twice after that (with my other 2 characters). Its all about repetition and familiarizing yourself with the process, it will take a bit at first but the more you do it the better you will be at it

Have only ran the VoG once and that was about 3 weeks ago, have ran croata fully once about 2 weeks ago with some people from DestinyLFG and they cheesed croata at the end.

For this week ive gotten my 3 characters up as far as the chest after the 2 shreikers.

My Main is a lvl 31 Warlock ... best kit would be VoC/Thorn, P&T/Plan C/Pocket Infinity/Trolley Problem, Truth/Thunderlord/Song of Ir Yut

GT is Manchester Utd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Have only ran the VoG once and that was about 3 weeks ago, have ran croata fully once about 2 weeks ago with some people from DestinyLFG and they cheesed croata at the end.

For this week ive gotten my 3 characters up as far as the chest after the 2 shreikers.

My Main is a lvl 31 Warlock ... best kit would be VoC/Thorn, P&T/Plan C/Pocket Infinity/Trolley Problem, Truth/Thunderlord/Song of Ir Yut

GT is Manchester Utd

Ah yeah, you will be fine, you really dont need to know much about this new raid, is no where as "technical" as the VoG.

I would suggest going through a couple of vids on youtube just to get an idea of what you are looking at and thats it!

See you later then ;)

Bohrio wrote: »
    Ah yeah, you will be fine, you really dont need to know much about this new raid, is no where as "technical" as the VoG.

I would suggest going through a couple of vids on youtube just to get an idea of what you are looking at and thats it!

See you later then ;)

Ive watched a few, including IGN's attempt at if over 3 hours, so know what to do pretty much. But running it is always better than watching !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Internet is back \○/

Anybody with weeklys\nightfalls\raids etc left to do let me know and I'll run them with ya

Btw, how did you get the Manchester United GT? Must be an old account :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

\○/

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Praise the Sun

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Internet is back \○/

Anybody with weeklys\nightfalls\raids etc left to do let me know and I'll run them with ya

Will probably be running VoG hard again tonight around 8.30-8.45 with my hunter. Your psn is WesleySkypes isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

\[T]/

• Administrators Posts: 53,735 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Watched a comparison vid.

Against non solar shielded enemies it does more damage per shot than VoC.

Less bullets though.

It also doesn't do the auto-fire like VoC.

Which always catches me out.

HavelTRock wrote: »
    \[T]/

No! No! That's a Bad Titan! NO PRAISING THE SUN FOR YOU :mad:

jk

• Advertisement

Just logged in and got Coiled Hiss 1919 as the legendary package, a **** Pulse rifle. Having internet back isn't all it's cracked up to be

Will probably be running VoG hard again tonight around 8.30-8.45 with my hunter. Your psn is WesleySkypes isn't it?

Yep, I'm in for that

Btw, how did you get the Manchester United GT? Must be an old account :pac:

Ah have that since back in the days of the origional XBox, used to be in a clan called DCB then CelticSnipers ..... the memories ...

Any news on the Hard Raid release day yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

\[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/
    \{T}/ \{T}/ \{T}/ \{T}/ \{T}/ \{T}/

• Administrators Posts: 53,735 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

People who have cheesed the entire raid: how do you solo the bit where you have to kill the two wizards and shriekers etc in a certain amount of time?

I ran through last night with one other person and this is as far as we got.

SunBros for LIFE!

awec wrote: »
    People who have cheesed the entire raid: how do you solo the bit where you have to kill the two wizards and shriekers etc in a certain amount of time?

I think you just quit and join a group on LFG that have the Crota checkpoint as theres no drops for your wan.

I cannot confirm as I am lactose Intolerant

HavelTRock wrote: »
    SunBros for LIFE!

It looked a lot more like a Titan Helm :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

No way to cheese that bit really but if you want to solo it or do it with small group then when you have the wizards and shriekers killed run straight into the central room where the deathsinger is then jump up on the ledges/doors at the back wall, the thralls and knights can't hit you (deathsinger still can though). Gjallahorn is highly recommended though on top of that though.

• Advertisement

Solaire was a Titan...........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Mickeroo wrote: »
    No way to cheese that bit really but if you want to solo it or do it with small group then when you have the wizards and shriekers killed run straight into the central room where the deathsinger is then jump up on the ledges/doors at the back wall, the thralls and knights can't hit you (deathsinger still can though). Gjallahorn is highly recommended though on top of that though.

Once she starts her liturgy, she is stationary. Apparently you can then hit her from on top of one of the boxes in the outer rooms, which would be a bit safer than going into the room itself. Haven't had a chance to do that myself yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

You can solo the deathsinger as well if you want

Correction, you can cheese it as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Finally finished the Thorn bounty last night. It was in my inventory for close to two months I'd say. Better be a decent weapon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Got Husk of the Pit off a Blade of Crota. The grind now has extra grrrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

just got the game, playing through Old Russia atm..killed some lvl 3 beast thing and picked up a relic, only for it to disappear before I got to use it :(

just got the game, playing through Old Russia atm..killed some lvl 3 beast thing and picked up a relic, only for it to disappear before I got to use it :(

#ThrowBackThursday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

gimli2112 wrote: »
    The VOG gatekeeper checkpoint is a good place to farm glimmer. Using Blue Aphoplage (or whatever it's called), kill the majors and wipe will give you as much as exclusion zone but you'll also pick up a lot of Axion Beads which go for 200 glimmer a pop and a lot of Blue Aphoplages.

I won't get back to Destiny until the weekend and with the return of Xur it will see me flat broke again so I'll have to check this spot out.
    Finally finished the Thorn bounty last night. It was in my inventory for close to two months I'd say. Better be a decent weapon.

This weapon has a great sound and remarkable distance plus you get that green stuff, haven't mine fully upgraded but when you get the damage over time you can really put it to good use. I've picked up a second bounty for this even though the void PvP is a pain but the gun is so much fun that I couldn't resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Cormac... wrote: »
    #ThrowBackThursday :pac:

just playing through co-op missions atm..so good. Still have yet to discover pvp mode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Are you on PS4 or Xbox One ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement