Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you on PS4 or Xbox One ?

PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

PS4

Boooooooooooo. Cormac will look after you so !!

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Boooooooooooo. Cormac will look after you so !!

Huh? Is there a PS4 group going? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

There is indeedy doody. If you can see my signature, head over to the clan 2 link and we'll approve ya. Then set to PS4 clan, and add everyone you see in both clans. What's your PSN?

Clan 2 is the PS4 overflow clan, there are that many of us. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Yep but there's not a lot going for people sub 20. Once you hit 20 we can add you to the 20-26 chat. I'll be happy to help you through some weekly strikes etc then and then the raid when you hit 26/27.

Can't figure out how to link from app but search for "Official Boards IE Clan 2" on bungie.net and request to be added.

• Advertisement

There is indeedy doody. If you can see my signature, head over to the clan 2 link and we'll approve ya. Then set to PS4 clan, and add everyone you see in both clans. What's your PSN?

Clan 2 is the PS4 overflow clan, there are that many of us. :)
    Yep but there's not a lot going for people sub 20. Once you hit 20 we can add you to the 20-26 chat. I'll be happy to help you through some weekly strikes etc then and then the raid when you hit 26/27.

Can't figure out how to link from app but search for "Official Boards IE Clan 2" on bungie.net and request to be added.

that's grand. ive just requested it there. PSN is calvinleong
    any idea how i can play pvp?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yoi get an invite from the crucible handler when you reach level5? or so. Once you have taken the invite to him you will get access to pvp.

Just approved you there. Set as PS4 clan and away you go. As for PvP, when in orbit, and your setting destination, the furthest circle on the right of the map is the crucible select screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Bohrio wrote: »
    Ah yeah, you will be fine, you really dont need to know much about this new raid, is no where as "technical" as the VoG.

I would suggest going through a couple of vids on youtube just to get an idea of what you are looking at and thats it!

See you later then ;)

What time are you guys running this at ?

Yoi get an invite from the crucible handler when you reach level5? or so. Once you have taken the invite to him you will get access to pvp.
    Just approved you there. Set as PS4 clan and away you go. As for PvP, when in orbit, and your setting destination, the furthest circle on the right of the map is the crucible select screen.
    Ah, was wondering what that was :P playing it now! Good stuff so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Anyone have any advice now that my vanguard and crucible rep is up should I fire ahead and join a faction to also level these. I know I will be forfeiting the gifts that I receive for every new rank attained until I reach 3 with the new faction but also having these levelled may be of some use later. If I do this will I maintain my present rank when I revert back later. Or should I just stick with the way it is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

dudeeile wrote: »
    Anyone have any advice now that my vanguard and crucible rep is up should I fire ahead and join a faction to also level these. I know I will be forfeiting the gifts that I receive for every new rank attained until I reach 3 with the new faction but also having these levelled may be of some use later. If I do this will I maintain my present rank when I revert back later. Or should I just stick with the way it is now.

Current rankings will remain as they are. I just finished getting to rank 3 for New Monarchy so when I visit Xur tomorrow and get the crucible part of the Bad Juju bounty I'll use that as an excuse to get the marks I need for Vanquisher VIII.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Mcsirl wrote: »
    What time are you guys running this at ?

we will be running later probably, already done it on one character already

What time are you coming online at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Current rankings will remain as they are. I just finished getting to rank 3 for New Monarchy so when I visit Xur tomorrow and get the crucible part of the Bad Juju bounty I'll use that as an excuse to get the marks I need for Vanquisher VIII.

Warlocks beware!

That feeling when you get your first decent exotic weapon: http://youtu.be/SQmwMaWM66w

we will be running later probably, already done it on one character already

What time are you coming online at?

I'm online since about 8

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

anyone wanna give me a hand with the weekly/nightfall?
    lvl 30 hunter on PS4..PSN:A1rblazer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

ooppsss

Sorry man, we checked and earlier at around 7 and didnt see you, I must add you now

Actually can you add me

el senior fats

We are stuck in the raid at the moment

Add me and you can take my spot

ooppsss

Sorry man, we checked and earlier at around 7 and didnt see you, I must add you now

Actually can you add me

el senior fats

We are stuck in the raid at the moment

Add me and you can take my spot

Ah no worries wasn't home from work till 8 so you wouldn't have seen me online , sure finish what ye are doing and I'll join you on the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

dudeeile wrote: »
    Warlocks beware!

It's for my Warlock.

• Advertisement

That was a glitchy VOG run. We'll hopefully have better luck with Atheon tomorrow. When it didn't glitch out we were doing well enough.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cheeses in CE are all getting patched out on Tuesday, plus the first chest will no longer have a chance for an exotic but the Deathsinger will. No more skipping that it seems. Should still be pretty easy to solo the lamps though, just longer.

VoG exotics are getting bumped up to 331 attack versions too.

finished at level 5 today :) on the Old Russia mission where there's several mini-tasks that you've to complete..bit tedious but I'll get through that tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

finished at level 5 today :) on the Old Russia mission where there's several mini-tasks that you've to complete..bit tedious but I'll get through that tomorrow!

Don't bother, patrol missions will just keep generating. You should go onto the next available story mission as soon as you reach the stated level for normal mode.

And yes Phlegmy that was pretty bad, nothing like being detained, teleported, killed and succumbing to the oracles within a 1 second timeframe.

Don't bother, patrol missions will just keep generating. You should go onto the next available story mission as soon as you reach the stated level for normal mode.

And yes Phlegmy that was pretty bad, nothing like being detained, teleported, killed and succumbing to the oracles within a 1 second timeframe.

ahh ive only a level 8 mission left on Old Russia so I guess I'll just move onto the next planet :P

When I got teleported that last time for the first 20 seconds there was nobody with me and I couldn't damage the adds with the relic and they couldn't damage me. Then you and Eire teleported in dead. Bizarre stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

65 coin in the bank, bring it on Xur you bollox! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

some fixes incoming for CE next week.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/01/09/destiny-crotas-end-hard-mode-coming-soon-next-patch-to-target-cheese-strats/
    Crota’s End – Updates
    The existing Pit treasure chest reward moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger. She has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials.
    The Pit treasure chest will now contain Radiant Materials.
    Pit Encounter
    – Removed the physics impulse caused by exploding lanterns.
    Bridge Encounter
    – Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter.
    – Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword.
    Deathsinger Encounter
    – Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger.
    Crota Encounter
    – Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter.
    – Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits.
    – Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability.
    – Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active.

All understandable updates, to be honest.

Moving the chest drop (in terms of gear/armour) to the death singer makes sense, stupid that there is no reward for that as it is.

Now people are (seemingly) going to have to run the bridge properly, and defeat Crota properly. Its very doable so not a big issue, really.

On a related note.... does anyone have a Crota CP they would like to share - need to cheese that bit with my level 30 hunter before the week is out. Last chance to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

some fixes incoming for CE next week.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/01/09/destiny-crotas-end-hard-mode-coming-soon-next-patch-to-target-cheese-strats/

All understandable updates, to be honest.

Moving the chest drop (in terms of gear/armour) to the death singer makes sense, stupid that there is no reward for that as it is.

Now people are (seemingly) going to have to run the bridge properly, and defeat Crota properly. Its very doable so not a big issue, really.

On a related note.... does anyone have a Crota CP they would like to share - need to cheese that bit with my level 30 hunter before the week is out. Last chance to do it!

So now they are removing the chance of an exotic from the first chest and giving a loot drop from the deatsinger ? Sounds good to me. Deathsinger isn't to hard as long as you clear as many ads as possible before running in to kill her.

Also good news if they are updating the VoG exotics to 331 attack !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Good changes there, no word on HM is very disappointing though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement