Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Can people please add me - PSN name is Mikiemax80.

I am level 25 Hunter. I will be doing the usual stuff.

I also have a neat little farming location on Venus if anyone is interested - it needs a minimum 2 people to work though - but works very well. Trouble is I discovered it with a randomer and have no friends :-(

Join the clan in my sig, and set to PS4 clan. Clan 2 (overflow). Lots of people on PS4. Just add people from both clans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Join the clan in my sig, and set to PS4 clan. Clan 2 (overflow). Lots of people on PS4. Just add people from both clans.

Cool - sent request there - I'll be online at about 6.30 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Cool - sent request there - I'll be online at about 6.30 :-)

Make sure you "Set as PS Clan" on Bungie and PSN Message me your level so I can add you to chat once i'm at console

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

Cormac... wrote: »
    Here's the NEW way to rock the loot cave ;)
    #MasterRaceOnly
    Voidwalker + Bad Juju + Obsidian Mind

Where is this?

kevind1 wrote: »
    Where is this?

It's actually inside the old loot cave when "the enemies move against each other" in Skywatch next to the Hive Ship

Whats with people in Venus, by the building just after you go left on the 1st mission where you encounter the Vex.
    Inside where you have to hack some data on one of there other missions.
    On Patrol if you go left at the start it'll be the room with the only Servitor that I know of in Venus.
    And people are like up on a ledge outside the room and jumping really high up and back away from the building constantly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

It's actually inside the old loot cave when "the enemies move against each other" in Skywatch next to the Hive Ship

Whats with people in Venus, by the building just after you go left on the 1st mission where you encounter the Vex.
    On Patrol if you go left at the start it'll be the room with the only Servitor that I know of in Venus.
    And people are like up on a ledge outside the room and jumping really high up and back away from the building constantly?

If you kill them then step out to the right door, double-jump to the vents, it immediately re-spawns the mobs. You can get a few blues in a relatively short period of time and glimmer farm.

Mcsirl wrote: »
    If you kill them then step out to the right door, double-jump to the vents, it immediately re-spawns the mobs. You can get a few blues in a relatively short period of time and glimmer farm.

Ah, i guessed it was some sort of farming spot, but since there are only like 6 enemies and no majors and the people doing it were level 31 I was like "WTAF?"

They were mean to me too, lot's of shooting and face punching :(

See if you can spot the Rossi of the group at 47 seconds :D

Ah, i guessed it was some sort of farming spot, but since there are only like 6 enemies and no majors and the people doing it were level 31 I was like "WTAF?"

They were mean to me too, lot's of shooting and face punching :(

Sit in the middle of the room so nothing spawns or deploy a titan shield in front of them so they cant shoot through it :cool:

I have a much much better and efficient way of farming there. You need 2 people though and if more better again.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

Anyone give me a hand with weekly strike, or do anything? Ps4 warlock level 25 Psn : StephenSLFC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

I have a much much better and efficient way of farming there. You need 2 people though and if more better again.

Only thing I really need to farm for is glimmer and class specific mats at this stage. I prefer ROC strikes for that though. And you have a chance at exotics doing those. I got the godly NLB from one of those :pac:

Only thing I really need to farm for is glimmer and class specific mats at this stage. I prefer ROC strikes for that though. And you have a chance at exotics doing those. I got the godly NLB from one of those :pac:

I'm hoping ill soon understand at least some of what you're saying ;)

• Only got a chance to check the thread again;

GoldenSp00n is my GT

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm hoping ill soon understand at least some of what you're saying ;)

I also struggle at the moment.

Got lvl20 today, got my first legendary weapon and armor.
    Dying to use them in PVP.

Unlocked daily'a etc too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Just got an Another NITC(Nail in the Coffin) from a Vanguard package:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I may be around tonight and would be interested in either the Nightfall or Normal mode VoG. Hit me up if you need me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

what's this green bar thing below my pulse rifle?? it's down to about 25%..does my weapon dismantle after that or..? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what's this green bar thing below my pulse rifle?? it's down to about 25%..does my weapon dismantle after that or..? :pac:

its ur upgrade bar

What counts as a precision kill, lads?
    I've popped many a head off with one shot fromy sniper but never had a precision kill.

What am I doing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Conar

CianRyan wrote: »
    I've popped many a head off with one shot fromy sniper but never had a precision kill.

What am I doing wrong?

If you see the yellow hit points its a precision shot. On Hobgoblins its on their belly not head.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What am I doing wrong?

Head shots with sniper are precision kills. When the damage numbers popping off enemies are in yellow that means precision damage.

Thanks, lads.
    Hmm, I get plenty of yellows but I guess not on the kill shot.

Got some work to do then!

Whose on Xbox and wants to do either of the raids ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Thanks, lads.
    Hmm, I get plenty of yellows but I guess not on the kill shot.

Got some work to do then!
    Are you looking at the screen after completing a strike? If so, that always tells me I've had zero precision kills even if I've just completed the 100 precision kills bounty..... It hasn't worked for me since they patched the loot cave I think.

Going on to xbox 360 now if anyone wants to try a weekly or vog.
    Gt - kingconar

• Registered Users Posts: 10,279 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Guess I'm saving my coins this week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Conar wrote: »
    Going on to xbox 360 now if anyone wants to try a weekly or vog.
    Gt - kingconar

Send me a friend request sure. Probably won't be on tonight but I'll be on over the weekend. There's a few of us here on the 360 but haven't been able to get 6 raid regulars together so one more is very welcome. :D

Gt is Limerickred

bucks73 wrote: »
    Send me a friend request sure. Probably won't be on tonight but I'll be on over the weekend. There's a few of us here on the 360 but haven't been able to get 6 raid regulars together so one more is very welcome. :D

Gt is Limerickred

Done... Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Nightfall anyone? On PS4.

• Advertisement

• Mcsirl wrote: »
    Whose on Xbox and wants to do either of the raids ?

I'm online here now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement