Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Cheers for the HM VOG run lads, and well done to Tobes72 who got the Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Are you looking at the screen after completing a strike? If so, that always tells me I've had zero precision kills even if I've just completed the 100 precision kills bounty..... It hasn't worked for me since they patched the loot cave I think.

Yep!
    That's exactly what I'm basing it on. Must grab/check the bounty and see how I'm really doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Cheers for the HM VOG run lads, and well done to Tobes72 who got the Vex.

Cheers for the invite lads, It'll be one of ye next time please RNGeesus.
    Also picked up VoC, and got Super Good Advice from a strike.

Happy Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emagine_media

thanks for the run guys, first ever hard version, loved figuring it out cuhlcannon here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

CianRyan wrote: »
    Yep!
    That's exactly what I'm basing it on. Must grab/check the bounty and see how I'm really doing.
    I always judge it on yellow damage numbers and if the head explodes with white goop/soul release/whatever (body for vex goblins).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

thanks for the run guys, first ever hard version, loved figuring it out cuhlcannon here

You did really well for your first HM. Think you got VOC as well. Awesome weapon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

You did really well for your first HM. Think you got VOC as well. Awesome weapon.

First HM!! Well played. It went smoothly without the glitching.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I'm online here now

Hey, i signed out out just after 10 so just missed you , ill be on again 9 for the night if you want to try a raid again ?

Must have spen at least an hour on DestinyLFG trying to get into Raids with no joy, either they were full, wanted someone with Gallahorn/Ice Braker or wanted a Titan (my main is a Warlock).

Will try and get a group together again tonight to do the VOG and CE if anyone wants to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Should I buy the last word from xur?

I have a hawmoon so I'm not I need it.

Better off keeping my coins?

I have 40 coins currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Keep getting discipline on crota armour, useless for a hunter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Not another that got the VEX....ffs. I did CE last night and got TRUTH.....AGAIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

lexuslad wrote: »
    Anyone give me a hand with weekly strike, or do anything? Ps4 warlock level 25 Psn : StephenSLFC

Join the Clan in my sig
    Guess I'm saving my coins this week

Same here :)

No, Hawkmoon is meant to be a lot better, I'd keep your coins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I can't speak for the Hawkmoon as I don't have it but The Last Word is excellent. It looks super cool and has unique animations.

It is a monster in PvP too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I can't speak for the Hawkmoon as I don't have it but The Last Word is excellent. It looks super cool and has unique animations.

It is a monster in PvP too.

I heard it was good for pvp as the reload time was faster than hawkmoon.

That said Im not playing a lot of pvp at the moment.

First world problems at their best.

Might hold off tbh.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I heard it was good for pvp as the reload time was faster than hawkmoon.

That said Im not playing a lot of pvp at the moment.

First world problems at their best.

Might hold off tbh.

Fire rate and stability are great for a hand cannon too. 23 coins are easily replaced :p

Cormac... wrote: »
    Join the Clan in my sig

How you you view sigs ? They seem to be turned off for me and cant find where to turn them back on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Mcsirl wrote: »
    How you you view sigs ? They seem to be turned off for me and cant find where to turn them back on ?

If you view the thread using the full and not the mobile site, signatures will show below each post. To edit yours, go into your control panel (top section of full site) there is a signature section.

cdb wrote: »
    If you view the thread using the full and not the mobile site, signatures will show below each post. To edit yours, go into your control panel (top section of full site) there is a signature section.

Im using IE11 on my work PC and not using the mobile site but still cant see them, same on my laptop. ANy other suggestions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Im using IE11 on my work PC and not using the mobile site but still cant see them, same on my laptop. ANy other suggestions ?

You need to go into Edit Options on your control panel for the site and check the Show Signatures box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Have playing through the raid twice this week with Warlocks. Only had 6 shards drop in total and the rest was energy, this happen to anyone else?

• Advertisement

Have playing through the raid twice this week with Warlocks. Only had 6 shards drop in total and the rest was energy, this happen to anyone else?

Good thing, energy > shards nowadays :)

Cormac... wrote: »
    Good thing, energy > shards nowadays :)

Not if its Crotas End.

Not if its Crotas End.

Good point, good point

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Anyone who for a raid or a strike on X1? Ideally the weekly but am game for anything if anyone needs a hand or a bum on seat!!

Level 27 Titan btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

quad_red wrote: »
    Anyone who for a raid or a strike on X1? Ideally the weekly but am game for anything if anyone needs a hand or a bum on seat!!

Level 27 Titan btw
    I "could" be on around Midnight. Just really depends if I can manage to not stop for a pint on the way home from work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

I "could" be on around Midnight. Just really depends if I can manage to not stop for a pint on the way home from work :)

First world problem, wha? :) Go for pintS, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Not if its Crotas End.

Yes, sorry, should have stated that its Crotas End Im talking about. I got a full suit of raid gear, but need 49 shards to fill it. Feel like this week was a waste :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have had Destiny for 3 days, level 15 Titan :D also getting better at PvP..didn't realise how addicting Destiny would be!

• Point proven about destiny tonight yet again, no matter how hard I tried to get into a raid with people I was either removed because of level 29 or just people CBA

Matchmaking at this stage is essential but bungie couldn't give a **** tbh

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Point proven about destiny tonight yet again, no matter how hard I trued to get into a raid with people I was either removed because of level 29 or just people CBA

Matchmaking at this stage is essential but bungie couldn't give a **** tbh

Bit *****y alright if it was VoG normal mode as level advantages cap out for it at level 29. Level 30+ players gain no further damage increases against enemies or damage decreases on damage received and the armour difference between level 29 and 30 is negligible(about 4%).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement