Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Getting an error. Cannot connect to psn.

....Destiny withdrawals.... Argh!!!

All I wanted to do was the daily.

....edit, scratch that 5th time of trying and I'm in!

That PSN maintenance seems to want you to try a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

fakking help..Sony are appalling in their contempt towards PS4 gamers..why oh why didn't I buy Destiny on the Xbox one...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Blazer wrote: »
    fakking help..Sony are appalling in their contempt towards PS4 gamers..why oh why didn't I buy Destiny on the Xbox one...

Xbox what now?

• Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Some of the IB bounties are hard. I'm struggling with the 10 kill streak one. Keep getting to 8 and then some fcuking Titan or something supers me with that punch.

Nearly at Rank 2 now. Just want to get to 3 for the helmet to save me having to save 120 crucible marks for one from my faction. Not interested in the gauntlets as I have sunbreakers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Crota hard mode goes live next Wednesday apparently.

New patch on Tuesday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Just saw that myself. Should be 32 by then. At level 2 on iron banner. Should be able to grind the last 2 levels over the weekend, and have all my armour ready for Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

wes wrote: »
    Just saw that myself. Should be 32 by then. At level 2 on iron banner. Should be able to grind the last 2 levels over the weekend, and have all my armour ready for Wednesday.

Should have enough shards/energy myself to get to 32, didn't really want to use the chest piece I have though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Should be 32 on all characters by then assuming I get enough playtime on Sunday and get 20 odd shards from Tuesday's raids. Hopefully its extremely hard, the games gotten a bit dry.

Gonna be all over my 32 Warlock with 100% Intellect, Hard Mode master race.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Should have enough shards/energy myself to get to 32, didn't really want to use the chest piece I have though.

Thats the reason I am doing iron banner myself, the ib gauntlets have the specs that I want, plus it means I won't have to convert a lot of my energies into shards as well, so I can get to 32, and should also have enough energy to upgrade my raid rocket launcher as well, which should prove useful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

got my head round the whol factions/vanguard/crucible thing. Apparently I'm not even level 1 for Vanguard :pac: bounties are only giving me about 100 exp each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

got my head round the whol factions/vanguard/crucible thing. Apparently I'm not even level 1 for Vanguard :pac: bounties are only giving me about 100 exp each

What level are you now? When you start doing Nightfalls and get the rep increase you level a little bit faster. Also the value of bounties vary but the stay the same regardless of your rank if you get my drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

awec wrote: »
    Some of the IB bounties are hard. I'm struggling with the 10 kill streak one. Keep getting to 8 and then some fcuking Titan or something supers me with that punch.

Nearly at Rank 2 now. Just want to get to 3 for the helmet to save me having to save 120 crucible marks for one from my faction. Not interested in the gauntlets as I have sunbreakers.

They're not selling a helmet, unless that's some Warlock specific item? best method for Iron Wrath bounty is getting heavy ammo with a strong MG and camping near a flag. Blind watch between C and B is perfect for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

What level are you now? When you start doing Nightfalls and get the rep increase you level a little bit faster. Also the value of bounties vary but the stay the same regardless of your rank if you get my drift.

Level 22 now. Just unlocked the vault of glass thingy, but don't think I can access it cos I didn't get the dlc yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,855 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Anyone doing Vault of Glass tonight, anytime from about 7 onwards? Haven't been able to get on in the last couple of days so looking to catch up on my Destiny gaming... Also 'need' to do one more CE raid - with my 3rd character (31 Hunter)

Level 22 now. Just unlocked the vault of glass thingy, but don't think I can access it cos I didn't get the dlc yet :P

You can access Vault of Glass - it is part of the original game (Crotas End and Dark Below content are the DLC).

At level 22 the Vault of Glass would be too much though - level 26 is really the minimum, and I would actually say 28 would be best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Yep I should be on around then , is there anyway to figure out if you have done the raid and if it was on normal or hard with each character ?

Destinystatus.com
    Enter your gt/psnid and it displays your guardians info. Weekly tab shows what each character has or hasn't completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Xur has icebreaker for anybody who needs it.

Also has
    Glasshouse
    Obsidian Mind
    Apochalage Symboite.

No engram today.

PSA: XUR HAS ICE BREAKER FOR SALE. REPEAT: XUR HAS ICE BREAKER FOR SALE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Some good news for some I suppose

Xur is selling the Ice Breaker

Also selling the glasshouse, achlyophage symbiote and obsidian mind

No heavy ammo thoughand no engram

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Glad icebreaker is there. Know a number of guys looking for it. I might buy two more so I can leave one with each character. Obsidian mind was something I was after.
    Didn't even know glasshouse was a titan helm - new shiny hat for my favourite character :)
    Quite happy.

Other items from Xur:

achlyophage helm (exotic hunter).
    The Glass House (Exotic Titan Helm).
    obisdian mind (exotic warlock helm).

e5o34uX.jpg

Again, no titan gauntlets.... YOU JERK XUR

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Might get Obsidian Mind, pretty uninteresting week with no Engram again.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

FINALLY!!! Gonna get me an Ice-Breaker.

Emmet, you can get Glasshouse now! You won't feel so bad that I got it from a Nightfall now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

FINALLY!!! Gonna get me an Ice-Breaker.

Emmet, you can get Glasshouse now! You won't feel so bad that I got it from a Nightfall now ;)

Had planned on it !! You'll see what all the fuss about icebreaker is now :)

We moving the Tuesday raid runs to Wednesday lads? We normally attempt two runs on tuesday night, but if Hard mode is being released on Wednesday it seems a bit pointless to run Normal on Tueday. We'd get normal and hard rewards on Wednesday (assuming completion)

They're not selling a helmet, unless that's some Warlock specific item? best method for Iron Wrath bounty is getting heavy ammo with a strong MG and camping near a flag. Blind watch between C and B is perfect for this.

I meant the chestpiece. :o

Is that The Last Word in the upgrades on Xur I see?

About the only thing that's useful for me this week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I love Bungie forums:

"I'm -blam!-ing done with this. I grinded this -blam!-ing game since the release. I just got it tuesday after 4 -blam!-ing months. And now all noobs basically get it for nothing.
    Yeah, this is -blam!-ing crazy"

"Whyyyyyyyy would Bungie hand every player the opportunity to get Icebreaker? It's the 2nd best exotic PvE in the game. You should have to earn the damn thing. Now every spastic who can't even complete a nightfall or raid is going to possess one of the best weapons in the game from doing literally nothing."

3th time icebreaker. Fck you bungie: "Xur never sold thunderlord and universal remote, only once ghorn. Stick icebreaker where the sun doesnt shine"

"If gjallarhorn gets sold for these scrubs,im done. Edit: As expected most of the peeps giving me **** dont have a gjallarhorn and by coincidence didnt have an IB before today lol how did you make yourself useful in raids?" (I'm hoping Gjallahorn is sold next week, just for this dude)

"GG BUNGIE I EARNED MY ICEBREAKER GOOD JOB JUST GIVING HANDOUTS... ALL THESE WELFARE NOOBS ARE GETTING THE EASY WAY TO THE BEST GUN IN THE GAME WAY TO BREAK THE GAME"

"You have to be kidding me, xur sold it wen the game was at its beginning, but to sell it now thats just ruining the game. Whats the point of playing if everyones going to have the same ****. The point of playing an rng game is to grind raids etc to obtain gear not just give it out to anyone. Theres no point in doing vog now if you have the vex."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Xur has icebreaker for anybody who needs it.

Also has
    Glasshouse
    Obsidian Mind
    Apochalage Symboite.

No engram today.

Finally get me an IB, will also get Obsidian Mind, happy Xurmas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement