Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

Anyone give me a hand with WHS? Need to do the level 28 one preferably but don't mind doing any. StephenSLFC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,276 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Any Hunters playing should definitely look to pick up the Helmet this week. IMO the Symbiote is the best Helmet for the Hunter and probably second only to the Lucky Raspberry chest as most useful exotic armor.

Even if you don't run gunslinger now, at a certain point you will recognise it's usefulness in PvP and in raids. Having a 4th shot for the golden gun is immense in PvP. Gunslinger also has the best jump for the Hunter class.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I find the Knucklehead Radar more useful myself, both are very good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I bought the Tritton Kumai on the way home. €51 in Argos.

Suits me as it works for ps4,360, PC and you can take the mic off and use it as a normal earphone set.

I hear it works with Vita too but it doesn't mention that on the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

I bought the Tritton Kumai on the way home. €51 in Argos.

Suits me as it works for ps4,360, PC and you can take the mic off and use it as a normal earphone set.

I hear it works with Vita too but it doesn't mention that on the box.
    That's a cool looking headset and a nice price. Well wear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

So turns out I don't have to buy a third icebreaker. The Deathsinger dropped it.
    Still need to kill Crota on two characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,022 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

thebag89 wrote: »
    So turns out I don't have to buy a third icebreaker. The Deathsinger dropped it.
    Still need to kill Crota on two characters.

You've had a good few really good drops in the last whole !!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You've had a good few really good drops in the last whole !!

Roll on hard raid so I can get the Crux of Crota

• Registered Users Posts: 28,022 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

thebag89 wrote: »
    Roll on hard raid so I can get the Crux of Crota

Prob get it first time put ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Prob get it first time put ;)

knowing his luck I am surprised he hasnt got it on normal by accident...

I ran the raid 3 times today, got is shards and energies, no weapons on any of the 3 and only 1 piece of armour...

Been very luck on VoG though... by crota hates me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Killing Crota this week seems impossible since he went legit. Nobodys got a clue how it works. Just spent 2hours with various groups and Im empty handed. Guess Il just avoid the final boss for about two weeks. :(

Killing Crota this week seems impossible since he went legit. Nobodys got a clue how it works. Just spent 2hours with various groups and Im empty handed. Guess Il just avoid the final boss for about two weeks. :(

You need to make sure you get a team with experience. Just done it today, finished the entire raid in about 40 minutes each. Didnt have to wipe a single time.

The only thing is that people are asking for other players with experience

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Bohrio wrote: »
    You need to make sure you get a team with experience. Just done it today, finished the entire raid in about 40 minutes each. Didnt have to wipe a single time.

The only thing is that people are asking for other players with experience

Easier said than done! People on LFG either over estimate their abilities, or just plain lie about it. And even if you get a few on your team that know what they are doing, it only takes one noob to screw it all up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Just reached level 4 so I'm presuming Eris bounties are useless. Yes/no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've not been playing much Destiny since just before Christmas but trying to get back into it. I missed out on the early weeks of the new Raid and tried a few times today to get into one. The problem is everyone is looking for experienced people. I don't remember this being a problem with the Vault of Glass. But maybe that was because I had the experience.

Hopefully I see some of you guys running it over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

On xb1 now looking for people for normal VoG

Easier said than done! People on LFG either over estimate their abilities, or just plain lie about it. And even if you get a few on your team that know what they are doing, it only takes one noob to screw it all up.

You are right, its a pain!

If you want we can give it a go one day, I have done it already but I dont mind helping and it will be good practice for me as I need to get use to the sword and timing with crota!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I've not been playing much Destiny since just before Christmas but trying to get back into it. I missed out on the early weeks of the new Raid and tried a few times today to get into one. The problem is everyone is looking for experienced people. I don't remember this being a problem with the Vault of Glass. But maybe that was because I had the experience.

Have taken part in the raid 4 times. Once from the start and 3 times from forming the bridge before Ir Yut. I know what needs to be done for forming the bridge onwards but still confused about the lamps etc. Yet to beat Crota or use the Sword on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Ive only ran VOG on hard twice and on normal twice, plus Crota 3 times.

If ye want to arrange a group to run the raids weekly id be all for it, I know some of the lads here play in a group each week and are then helpfull enough to get the rest of us though when they run it again (thanks btw).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

? Suddenly can't do any of the Dark Below stuff :/

• Advertisement

Mcsirl wrote: »

If ye want to arrange a group to run the raids weekly id be all for it, I know some of the lads here play in a group each week and are then helpfull enough to get the rest of us though when they run it again (thanks btw).

I used to be run the raid weekly with a good few people, just kind of got distracted by other games. I'm not sure if I have you on my friends list, but if not I'll add you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

? Suddenly can't do any of the Dark Below stuff :/

Restore your licences. Happens from time to time, shouldn't though.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

I used to be run the raid weekly with a good few people, just kind of got distracted by other games. I'm not sure if I have you on my friends list, but if not I'll add you.

Cool, Xbox GT : Manchester Utd

Cool, Xbox GT : Manchester Utd

Ahh, I'm on PS4 unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

That Ice Breaker! WOW

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

<3 IB

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Yeah I'd be up for that. I've never run VOG. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon.

• Administrators Posts: 53,732 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Ran Crota and VOG Hard tonight. Got my first Suros (331 too) :)

Full Crota run from start to finish took 30 minutes with no cheeses.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lexuslad

I've got to say the ice breaker is just pure quality, makes life so much easier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

wish I could afford the ice breaker :( got a lot of mote of lights but hardly any strange coins

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement