Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

running ce raid if anyone wants to join. Have one space open PSN High-tower10000

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Conar

Anyone on the 360 tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone up for doing the weekly strike ps4? my PSN is: calvinleong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

As frustrating as it was with all the connection and friends list issues, first taste of wading through the masses as part of a big team was class.

And great to get a taste of the real endgame (CE).

And I need to get a decent primary :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone up for doing the weekly strike ps4? my PSN is: calvinleong

Could this the weekly this evening if that suits, between 7 and 9ish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Didn't do a lot of Iron Banner this time. Only needed the gloves for my Hunter and had IB at level 2.4. Played it last night and got to level 4 easy enough, could have got to 5 but there was nothing I really wanted. That buff is insane near the end.
    The MP has it's obvious flaws but anytime I play it I generally have a lot of fun. I do find when I get frustrated it's down to me rather than the game. Issues include

- activating the super at the wrong time particualrly with the Hunter
    - firing at someone but running towards them which cancels the charge on fusions. Not fun when using the Vex.
    - shooting someone and another player comes into view and I switch targets
    - my god damn aim :rolleyes:

Still though, was finishing in the top 1-3 almost all the time and topped the leaderboards a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,022 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Summoning Pits with Arc damage for both weekly and Nightfall this week.

emmetkenny wrote: »

Looks like I won't be putting Patience and Time back in the vault just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Anyone want to do weekly / nightfall and even VoG later today,around 7 (PS4). ill be on.
    Rattleheadie

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

I couldn't believe the amount of damage i was doing last week with a maxed out LDR5001 on that walker. First nightfall with Patience and Time was fast, but the second with the LDR5001 was just a joke ...

• Advertisement

I couldn't believe the amount of damage i was doing last week with a maxed out LDR5001 on that walker. First nightfall with Patience and Time was fast, but the second with the LDR5001 was just a joke ...

What damage were you doing on the walker? I think I have an arc one of those. I was using P&T and doing something like 7250 on the legs and 14100 on the exposed neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

it was actually in the 20000's in the neck ... I actually thought it was buggy, but no ...

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Got to level 4 in Iron banner last night and picked up the gauntlets and the Rocket Launcher (cluster bombs and third eye). Why is third eye an option on rocket launchers? I was going to re-roll but am hoping Xur will sell some engrams this week.
    One thing I noticed when playing was the amount of sniping going on, especially on Shores of time. I hadn't noticed this before - so is maybe an IB thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

nevelator wrote: »
    One thing I noticed when playing was the amount of sniping going on, especially on Shores of time. I hadn't noticed this before - so is maybe an IB thing.

Not just Iron Banner this map seems to bring out all the snipers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Cheers to the lads who took me along on the Crota's End raid last night (the bag m99, gerard, Manchester utd and quad red) - it was a blast apart from destiny constantly kicking players at the least opportune time!

My gamer tag is Themerrydespot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anybody on ps4 going to be on around 4 to do 2 weeklys and 2 nightfalls

Cheers to the lads who took me along on the Crota's End raid last night (the bag m99, gerard, Manchester utd and quad red) - it was a blast apart from destiny constantly kicking players at the least opportune time!

Screw you weasel error :(

You up for a go at the VoG later?

My leveling up is massively strangled by a complete drought of Ascendant shards - all my armour is ready to go with upgrades once I get them.

• Administrators Posts: 53,732 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

nevelator wrote: »
    Got to level 4 in Iron banner last night and picked up the gauntlets and the Rocket Launcher (cluster bombs and third eye). Why is third eye an option on rocket launchers? I was going to re-roll but am hoping Xur will sell some engrams this week.

IB is Control. On Shores of Time the B flag is always the one that is the bottleneck that changes hands the most.

On that map you can sit at C and snipe B and you'll get quite a few kills. If you have a sniper with Third Eye on it you're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

quad_red wrote: »

My leveling up is massively strangled by a complete drought of Ascendant shards - all my armour is ready to go with upgrades once I get them.

Yeah its head wrecking when you go to do the daily and want some shards and end up with energies.

I did the daily yesterday and got more energies. Think I have 40 of them now and no particular use for them at the moment anyway.

Yeah its head wrecking when you go to do the daily and want some shards and end up with energies.

I did the daily yesterday and got more energies. Think I have 40 of them now and no particular use for them at the moment anyway.

Forty! Ouch. I was feeling sorry for myself with one ascendant shard and 17 ascendant energy. I get radiant energy and shards more than ascendant energy.

I have a pair of leg hunter boots I was keeping for future use but gonna dismantle those suckers later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

No worries , shame we had so many probs with connections. I managed to complete it this morning at about 5am with some randoms and got hunger of crota again which I've sharded. Won't be on again till Friday as I'm on nights for the next 3.

Will need to do 3 dailys and nightfalls then

Yeah - VoG would be good if we could convince a few more bodies. Might get you the shards you need to level up too (as opposed to radiant material in CE).

Weasel errors drive me nuts - we kept losing folk after you got kicked last night ... damn update day woes!

Mcsirl wrote: »
    No worries , shame we had so many probs with connections. I managed to complete it this morning at about 5am with some randoms and got hunger of crota again which I've sharded. Won't be on again till Friday as I'm on nights for the next 3.

Will need to do 3 dailys and nightfalls then

If you need another random on Friday I'll be online after six in the evening. Even with the connection issues it was good craic yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Will you be online later? I might wait for you and we can run them together later

I will be home after 4pm but I can do them on PS4 and then move to XB1 at around 6-7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Bohrio wrote: »
    Will you be online later? I might wait for you and we can run them together later

I will be home after 4pm but I can do them on PS4 and then move to XB1 at around 6-7pm

I will be on at around 4pm until 6 to run the Nightfall a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,022 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »

Yea should be on around 6.30 or 7.00

I'm sure The Bag will join us as well if possible !!

How was the Bag staying invisible last night, lads?

How was the Bag staying invisible last night, lads?

Probably a blade dancer. It has a perk that makes you invisible when you crouch and another when you blink strike (stab) something. There's also a perk on the Patience and Time when you aim down the sight.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Probably a blade dancer. It has a perk that makes you invisible when you crouch and another when you blink strike (stab) something. There's also a perk on the Patience and Time when you aim down the sight.

You can go invisible during the bladedancer super too and also the Don't Touch Me gauntlets on top of that are very useful as every time an enemy melee's you you go invisible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Yea should be on around 6.30 or 7.00

I'm sure The Bag will join us as well if possible !!

Thats perfect, I dont know if bag has done them already

I need to run 6 nightfalls and 6 heroics as well today! busy evening ahead ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement