Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Bungie has released a new video which gives you access to the Moon, Mars, and Venus of Destiny, using Google exploration tools.

Called Planet View, it allows you to explore the in-game locations, even if it is only a “small slice of Destiny’s massive worlds.”

You can also jump in and read up on “useful lore, gameplay tips and even a few hidden real-world and in-game” incentives along the way.

https://www.destinyplanetview.com/en/home

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

You can also jump in and read up on “useful lore, gameplay tips and even a few hidden real-world and in-game” incentives along the way.

If you visit all the locations it will give you a code(which you redeem on bungie.net) for an "exclusive" emblem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

€50 for DLC, christ no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

cloud493 wrote: »
    €50 for DLC, christ no chance.

What do you expect, its Activision. At least it isn't just mp maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone know when this starts to pre load?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Anyone know when this starts to pre load?

I have it pre-loaded and ready to go on my XB1. It has been available for a few days now i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

podgemk wrote: »
    I have it pre-loaded and ready to go on my XB1. It has been available for a few days now i think.

Cool, anyone know if its the same for the playstation?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Cool, anyone know if its the same for the playstation?

Pretty sure the PS4 pre-load starts on 7th September.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Gonna decide on this over the weekend. didn't get to play much of the beta but for someone who doesn't play many online RPGs do you think it's worth it? A few mates are getting it so that's what's leaning me towards buying it, but doesn't seem like the reception for the beta was great?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

.ak wrote: »
    Gonna decide on this over the weekend. didn't get to play much of the beta but for someone who doesn't play many online RPGs do you think it's worth it? A few mates are getting it so that's what's leaning me towards buying it, but doesn't seem like the reception for the beta was great?

You won't win friends with Salad, but multiplayer Destiny on the other hand.....
    Any game is twice as much fun with friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

FFS. Trying to pre-order this on PSN for PS4 but always hit with Error code E-82000113, Trying off the web site and it says "You are not eligible to purchase this content" Anyone getting the same or is it just an issue for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

:eek: GameStop have now dropped the price of the white PS4 bundle to match HMV and Smyths

:eek: GameStop have now dropped the price of the white PS4 bundle to match HMV and Smyths

IT doesn't match anything in my house :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Klair88 wrote: »
    FFS. Trying to pre-order this on PSN for PS4 but always hit with Error code E-82000113, Trying off the web site and it says "You are not eligible to purchase this content" Anyone getting the same or is it just an issue for me?

Put that error code into google (gaming sites are blocked in work) it looks like it has to do when the PSN store is down / unavailable. No reason you can't get it if the store was up.

Destiny Midnight Launch :)

8aBgzDF.jpg?1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

That looks more like the Battlefield 5 launch. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

You now have me curious about the real meaning of the photo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

You now have me curious about the real meaning of the photo

Probably someone in US army coming back from a tour.

Playstation exclusive PvP Map

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Thanks for the heads-up, just ordered the white PS4 bundle.

Does anyone know how much stock they'll have available on the launch day? The email's a little vague "You can pick up the product in store from the release date, approximately 09/09/2014".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Put that error code into google (gaming sites are blocked in work) it looks like it has to do when the PSN store is down / unavailable. No reason you can't get it if the store was up.

Further Googling tells me it is because I cancelled The Standard edition to buy the Digital Guardian Edition and there's some error on their part. Load of Crap. First Day 1 Digital I want to buy and this happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Looks like we know what the codes from the 17 promo cards unlock. *drum roll*

Grimoire cards! If you check out the codes section on your profile on bungie.net you will see the option to use the cards now.(I'm waiting until I've made a character first but I doubt it really makes any difference)

The fact that I have no idea WTF a "Grimoire" is, suggests to me I am going to be hopelessly out of my depth come next Tuesday.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Dades wrote: »
    The fact that I have no idea WTF a "Grimoire" is, suggests to me I am going to be hopelessly out of my depth come next Tuesday.

It's just a journal/database type thing which will give you background info about characters, creatures, gear etc. Like the codex in dragon age.

Unless it unlocks an awesome gun, or cash to buy an awesome gun, I'm apathetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

I feel your pain. Terrified I'll only ever experience 25-30% of this game!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,238 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Unless it unlocks an awesome gun, or cash to buy an awesome gun, I'm apathetic!

Same, I thought that that was what those codes did :(

Playstation Exclusive Strike Mission

Live action trailer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

If I was trying to convince somebody to get this game, what videos should I show them? It can be a trailer, or a long gameplay video. Anything like that.

Suggestions?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement