Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

are all the destiny ps4 bundles white? was looking at the smyths website and the the ps4 on the box looks black

• Registered Users Posts: 30 John1993W

To all Irish gamers who will be getting Destiny. Join the clan An Coimirceori on bungie.net.

An Coimirceori means The Guardians in as gaeilge. However, for the real fluent Irish speakers, the reason why the clan name lacks the fadas is due to the the site not allowing me to input the fadas into the clan name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No theres a white and black PS4 bundle for destiny. Supposedly, there'll be shortages of Destiny on launch, don't think I've seen a shortage of games in ages and ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Live action trailer

Is it tuesday yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

With PSN going down due to Minecraft tonight, Tuesday is going to be chaos. I'd say it will be down/slow as hell for the majority of the day.
    John1993W wrote: »
    To all Irish gamers who will be getting Destiny. Join the clan An Coimirceori on bungie.net.

An Coimirceori means The Guardians in as gaeilge. However, for the real fluent Irish speakers, the reason why the clan name lacks the fadas is due to the the site not allowing me to input the fadas into the clan name.

No fadas, no join.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Got some chuckles from this

U1ulVE2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Haven't studied Irish in years but would it not be 'Na' as opposed to 'An'?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

After getting an extra £5 off Destiny with Tesco Direct because they can't give me a tshirt.

pre-ordered the destiny bundle in xtra vision, but dont know if i am getting a white ps4 or black :confused: and neither did the employee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

pre-ordered the destiny bundle in xtra vision, but dont know if i am getting a white ps4 or black :confused: and neither did the employee

Whites exclusive to Gamestop.

• Advertisement

damn it, do i want a white one badly enough to cancel my preorder ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Well its still €399 for the white one in GameStop atm.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Not coming up for me in the clan search on Bungie.net.

Do you have a direct link?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Check stock in your nearest Gamestop before you do any cancelling. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I predict an absolutely disastrous first few days as the servers go into meltdown with the increase of traffic Destiny brings.

(At least that's what I'm telling myself as I cant play it until the 15th)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Add the Apple event live stream and you have...

Internet Meltdown :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Dades wrote: »
    Add the Apple event live stream and you have...

Internet Meltdown :pac:

+moar nudes released

Internet supernova.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭dinevalesco

Not coming up for me. I'm dinevalesco

Gamestop are doing a few offers at launch including the expansion pass for €35

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Gamestop are doing a few offers at launch including the expansion pass for €35

If this is true, and IF you also get the Gamestop Pre-Order Vangaud Armory exclusive content (awaiting Twitter response to Gamestop on that), along with the PS4 itself and Destiny.... all for €434 I'm just like

tumblr_mk4bvwHC1q1ru055qo10_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I didn't know MS were not allowed to advertise Destiny because of a Sony deal with Activision, I know MS have a similar one for COD.

But they found a loop hole :D

http://www.destinyfragrance.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Starting to get excited about this now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Starting to get excited about this now

It's all I can do to not book a few holiday days from Work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

tok9 wrote: »
    After getting an extra £5 off Destiny with Tesco Direct because they can't give me a tshirt.

Did you contact them about it or did they contact you? I've been trying to find out if I'll get the headset/t-shirt or not, all I hear back is "You have a good chance but can't guarantee it".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

They emailed me. Said I'll get the headset but not the tshirt.

So if you haven't received anything, I'd take it you're getting both.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

tok9 wrote: »
    They emailed me. Said I'll get the headset but not the tshirt.

So if you haven't received anything, I'd take it you're getting both.

Oh ok, I ordered pretty late in the deal so I'll be surprised if I do. I would prefer the £5 off over the t-shirt haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Where's the cheapest destiny offer for Xbox one? US store?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Where's the cheapest destiny offer for Xbox one? US store?

I think so. Its what I did anyway.. $60 works out at around €44. You can preload it aswell and I'm lead to believe it will be ready to play at midnight New Zealand time which is 1pm Monday evening. Fingers crossed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

• Advertisement

HMV have shipped my brothers ps4 with Destiny, should be here on Monday, still no sign of Amazon shipping their orders :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement